Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me (40807 Views)

#EdoNoBeLagos, Ambode, Tinubu, Wike, Oshiomhole Trended During #EdoDecides2020 / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by BrownRoofRep: 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Frog eyes Thief.nubu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by Maket: 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
The lenders know the Lagos government owed them.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by IvarTheTerrible: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
MxreR:
Now Ambode is talking like a man. He should start exposing Tinubu in a full scale manner. We should know who indebted Lagos with nothing to show lol

A smart person would think about his erosion ravaged, messed-up village first.

But a pathetic human being would put his dirty mouth in what doesn't concern him.

The smart person would continue to improve, the pathetic will remain daft and hopeless, endlessly ranting about....you know what.

In my short message, see how i analyzed you and your dad? grin grin grin grin

I hope your mum has queued up for Ikpeazu's kerosene?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by Ugosample(m): 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
BigBashiru:

It's "key" in the black ppls shitholes. In other countries even Dubai it's by competence.

Its a terrible mentality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by Ugosample(m): 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

A smart person would think about his erosion ravaged, messed-up village first.

But a pathetic human being would put his dirty mouth in what doesn't concern him.

The smart person would continue to improve, the pathetic will remain daft and hopeless, endlessly ranting about....you know what.

In my short message, see how i analyzed you and your dad? grin grin grin grin

I hope your mum has queued up for Ikpeazu's kerosene?

what kind of stupid comment is this?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by IvarTheTerrible: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ugosample:

Ugosample to his useless homosexual father:

what kind of stupid comment is this?

The type only smart people understand. I can see the category you fall

Endless ranting wouldn't make y'all less pathetic. Fix your homes first grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by clemmonce(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
BigBashiru:

It's "key" in the black ppls shitholes. In other countries even Dubai it's by competence.
God bless you for this. Nigeria is a shithole I mean shithole. If some one told me Tinibu will have the interest of contesting for president in 2023 I will say it is a lie. But going by the last election , a retard or even someone worse can be president.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by Ugosample(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

The type only smart people understand. I can see the category you fall grin

shocked shocked

never knew this guy was sick in the head

Stay your lane abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by IvarTheTerrible: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ugosample:

Ugosample to his useless fagg0t dad

shocked shocked

never knew this guy was sick in the head

Stay your lane abeg

I actually knew he was sick. He sired you after all cheesy

Thanks for illustrating my point on the pathetic miserable nature of those who refuse to mind their own biz

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by bizhop01: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
Gestation Period
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
These guys are a bunch of heartless bāstards.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by SarkinYarki: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
yemmight:
Ambode did really well but failed in managing relationship with the party bigwigs which is key.

shut up there !!! who told you he didn't manage relationships well ? Only Tinubu knows why he dumped him
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by Mrjo(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
Seenyo:
thumbs up at ambo! you fared far better than the redundant ancestor.

they said your sin is not carrying party members along .....but bubu did worse with CABALS, yet they returned him.
he would have used basket to carry them along
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by Zombicmodz: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
davenaija:

cheesy alarmist spotted :

Alarmist or just a good analyst ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Big boss grin cheesy
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by Excuzeme: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amitez:
The bulk of the debt was piled by the minister of 24hrs darkness.

You dont live in Lagos and you have never been to Lagos otherwise you will know and understand when Lagosians say Fashola was the best Governor Lagos has ever had TILL DATE.

Stop hating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by Denikayan: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
[[s]quote author=TwoBottles post=77599660] What a pity, I hate it when supposedly leaders of tomorrow take sides or try to defend incompetence. I always advocate for being neutral, weighing the both sides of the coin before taking sides. The West is unarguably the most indebted region but the youths from that side would rather wallow in blindness under the guise of being politically correct.

'Incompetence should not be rewarded with blind loyalty' - Lord Varys (Game of thrones)[/quote][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by Arysexy(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
When in the next 5 years or thereabout, Thieefnubuu joins his ancestors , as he is getting there ( forget the football age he is deceiving himself with), na that time lagosians eye go clear. They will realize the deep shyt they are into. Osun was almost receiving just 1Million Naira monthly from FAAC after deduction of the loans Aregberascal dragged d state into. Lagos is already making same mistake. Time will tell

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by castrol180(m): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
So this state is still servicing debt and some ignoramus will be saying Lagos state is able to provide for her needs through IGR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by Ugosample(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

I actually knew he was sick. He sired you after all cheesy

Thanks for illustrating my point on the pathetic miserable nature of those who refuse to mind their own biz

this one is not well
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by jrusky(m): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ambode why saying these at this time bro it's almost too late but still matters.

Ambode pls act like a man stop being acting like idiot you have nothing to loose to be apc member is not by force these guys has really messed with your intelligent so much I guess you should be man enough to say enough is enough speak up so you can be free from Tinubu demonic chain.

Tinubu is a renown criminal. Tinubu, Amaechi and Akpabio are the most dangerously corrupt politician or individual in the history of Nigeria. If you know who these 3 guys are you will be shock.

Well hope Ambode won't be intimidated to swallow his words. Tinubu is not only criminally rich but himself is money guys Tinubu is money and it all came from looting Lagos day in day out till today.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by RichBoy247: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
It seems the unfortunate black fat idiot is still very bitter. If he does not tale his time, within the few weeks left we can impeach him and imprison him.

The same Igbos that pushed Ambode to a deep pit also pushed Jimi Agbaje, ex-CJN Onnoghen and Atikuchukwu into the well. Now, they are pushing Ambode again, they would soon push him into the red sea where he will not return.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by jrusky(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
RichBoy247:
It seems the unfortunate black fat idiot is still very bitter. If he does not tale his time, within the few weeks left we can impeach him and imprison him.

You see your life? Pls impeach him and if you do so heaven will fall isn't?

You better gerra outta here you are too dry upstair. Take your pills and go and sleep. Good night.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by Sagay212: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
I don't give two phucks about whatever loans taken by past government. The most important thing is that ambode is getting flushed outta the system like a disease. He should go and do fish farming in epe.

His yansh will.be opened as soon as he is out and Sanwo comes in. I wonder why they didn't go ahead to impeach the MF.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by IvarTheTerrible: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ugosample:

Ugosample to his wretched fagg0t father:
this one is not well

ok
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by RichBoy247: 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
jrusky:

You see your life? Pls impeach him and if you do so heaven will fall isn't?

You better gerra outta here you are too dry upstair. Take your pills and go and sleep. Good night.

You are showing signs of depression and psychiatric disorders. Take Sniper Humanicide and die peacefully.

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by johnok(m): 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
THE HIDDEN SKELETON IN SOMEBODY'S CUPBOARD
....Three months to the end of Tinumbu tenure in office,he took a gargantuan loan. The loan repayment was to start after eight years.As it were,Fashola would not bother since he will not have to pay a dime throughout his own tenure.
When journalist asked Jagaban why the loan at that tail end in office, He said the loan is needed for DRAINAGE IN LAGOS. Can you imaging!!!
Now Ambode is feeling reacting under the burden
"Oyinbo my oti,Oti n pa kuku"
The white took too much of alcohol, his cook is now drunk in his stead.
Nigeria!!! Next Level!!!
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by olaboy001(m): 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Let them share the debts to lagosians let me how much I'm owing..
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by johnok(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
THE HIDDEN SKELETON IN SOMEBODY'S CUPBOARD
....Three months to the end of Tinumbu tenure in office,he took a gargantuan loan. The loan repayment was to start after eight years.As it were,Fashola would not bother since he will not have to pay a dime throughout his own tenure.
When journalist asked Jagaban why the loan at that tail end in office, He said the loan is needed for DRAINAGE IN LAGOS. Can you imaging!!!
Now Ambode is reacting under the burden.
"Oyinbo my oti,Oti n pa kuku"
The white took too much of alcohol, his cook is now drunk in his stead.
Nigeria!!! Next Level!!!
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by bionixs: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
anochuko01:
no cause for alarm...
still small when u look at lagos' economy
after all if it becomes unbearable,all these criminals will relocate to their home states. Lagos is no man's land. One influential Yoruba man once said that anyone who claims to be from Lagos ,doesn't know his father's land and should go and look for it.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by vezycash(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
To the "omotola and okocha pay your tax people" una don see am?

This is Nigeria. They'll chop oil money. Collect your tax. Award lavish contracts. Build big houses both here and abroad. Become untouchables. And finally,

Increase and leave with more foreign debts.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
From the look of things,

Ambode know now that he will not smell any post from buhari via Tinibu..

He will kukuma expose them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) / Insecurity: Northern Groups Plan Mass Protests In 19 States Thursday / Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.