Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me (40800 Views)

#EdoNoBeLagos, Ambode, Tinubu, Wike, Oshiomhole Trended During #EdoDecides2020 / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by heysquare(m): 6:40am On Apr 17, 2019
Ambode was thr accountant during that period before Fashola got him sacked
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by arkdiggs(m): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2019
Those debts are part of what makes things easy for him to have a heavy IGR. Did the state start getting heavy IGR from 1999 and Op should not forget those times no allocations comes to lagos.
Let Ambode run his mouth ...
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by yemmight(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2019
Advancedman:

You are a fool if it is your private enterprise with this fact you will prefer big wigs relationship to prudence.

You can imagine calling someone a fool. Your response indicates the calibre of person you are.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by yemmight(m): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:

shut up there !!! who told you he didn't manage relationships well ? Only Tinubu knows why he dumped him

Thank you. I have identified another frustrated member in here. I am not surprised at all.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by dupcydo(f): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu is a godforsaken criminal

One day , he would vormit all the money he stole from Lagos state corfers .
you are slowpoke
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by chozzy: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
Some can hail Tinubu as much as they want but I think different, his ideologies are more of his own personal gains than the masses.

These are Power drunk men.

Agreed

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by bionixs: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Akpu brain!
wanderer
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by bionixs: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Mumu from Onitcha! Why don't you just shut up and watch.
go back and get the name well spelt before I could handle your hate tendency
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
yemmight:
Ambode did really well but failed in managing relationship with the party bigwigs which is key.
For not sharing the state revenue to his godfather.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me by surgical: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
Amitez:
The bulk of the debt was piled by the minister of 24hrs darkness.
That guy is a first class crook,even his current position there has been many corruption allegations about him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos / FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram / House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.