Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay (29422 Views)

Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience / Ik Ogbonna Transformed Into A Woman In "Disguise" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Wasky101: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Water Don dey pass garri ooo
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ik ogbonna is not gay ...alexc is bi while uti na confirm okpo nti grin

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
If the defendant resides in the US, Mr. IK Ogbonna should have filed the case in the US. However, Mr. Ogbonna being a public person has a higher threshold to meet in proving libel in the US, unlike an average Joe Schmoke. In any case, I wish him good luck.
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Babaken(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
edlion57:
thank God ooo....i wanted to call him gay last week
God has save your ass.
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by luminouz(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Good! that girl talks too much angry

but that doesn't change the fact that IK is a gay lipsrsealed
Why?? Cuz he is handsome
I wonder if you will call me gay too after seeing my pictures undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
I hope she'll loose some money and maybe spend like 3 - 6 months in jail then other idiots like her will learn to mind their business and face front at all times.
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
luminouz:

Why?? Cuz he is handsome
I wonder if you will call me gay too after seeing my pictures undecided

Are you handsome? angry
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by xoxocandy(f): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
hammerFC:
WHERE IN THE WORLD WILL A GAY GO AND CARRY FINE BOOTYLICIOUS WOMAN LIKE THIS, IMPREGNATE HER WITH A SON AND HOLD IT DOWN ON LOCK.

they aren't together anymore
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by hammerFC: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
xoxocandy:
they aren't together anymore

DONT BE DECEIVED,SHE CAN NEVER LEAVE HIM.

YEAH, NIGERIA OIL THIEVES WILL MAKE MILLION DOLLAR OFFER, DEY MIGHT BE TEMPTED BUT THEY CAN NEVER SEPARATE.
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by luminouz(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Are you handsome? angry
I'm!!! Very handsome!!
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Boss13: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
No address - how will you serve her. Stunt
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by xoxocandy(f): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
hammerFC:

DONT BE DECEIVED,SHE CAN NEVER LEAVE HIM.

YEAH, NIGERIA OIL THIEVES WILL MAKE MILLION DOLLAR OFFER, DEY MIGHT BE TEMPTED BUT THEY CAN NEVER SEPARATE.
https://www.nairaland.com/5132061/sonia-morales-says-she-single
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by hammerFC: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
xoxocandy:
https://www.nairaland.com/5132061/sonia-morales-says-she-single

Did u read the article below?

It clearly states that she is living in Europe and he is in Nigeria but they are not divorced.

U cannot marry a European and expect not to live in Europe at some point and only visit Nigeria.

Abi, she never try, living in Nigeria all this years.

It is Ik's TURN.

IK Ogbonna's wife, Sonia Morales who replied a question from a follower revealed that she is single and only in a relationship with herself.IK Ogbonna's wife who revealed that she is single, further stated that being in a relationship with just herself is the best she has ever had.

This is coming days after the actor stated that he is not divorced. In an interview with HipTV, he disclosed that his wife is back in Europe which is where his son is now schooling. According to actor, his wife has also got his business and many other project she is on. According to him, they are taking things one step at a time and hopefully everything will work out.

However read the new exchange below;
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by SirLakes: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Good! that girl talks too much angry

but that doesn't change the fact that IK is a gay lipsrsealed
see you in court
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
luminouz:

I'm!!! Very handsome!!

undecided undecided so what are you feeling like?
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by DrMuzungu(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
In my village, we use to say: "Where there is smoke, there is fire too"

Ahahahaha, dude, so are you a gay or not? cheesy

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by jaxxy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Niggah isn’t gay pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by FruitCakes(f): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
afroniger:
Good. Maybe that would teach others like her not to abuse social media as a tool to try to damage a person's brand.
na so
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by luminouz(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:

undecided undecided so what are you feeling like?
WO hen hao..xiexie
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by hammerFC: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
jaxxy:
Niggah isn’t gay pls.

EVEN WEN HIS WIFE WANTED DEM TO MOVE TO EUROPE AND HE REFUSE BUT SHE LEFT.

NINA FROM BIG BROTHER NEARLY TOOK HER PLACE.

HOW CAN A GAY HAVE SUCH HIGH TASTE IN WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by hammerFC: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
IF IK OGBONNA AFTER ALL THIS FINE GIRLS FIT BE GAY, THAT MEAN OJUKWU, NNAMDI KANU AND MYSELF ARE ALSO GAY.

WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE, BECOS WE NO DEY TAKE EYE SEE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by owila4luv(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
how much she get to pay you
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Meritocracy: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
We are now on instagram lawsuit season. Why not go fu*k her and proof yourself practically.
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by AliasJoice(f): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
;DLol...e pain am grin
BTW,he's not gay...he's a bit effeminate though undecided

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by dipseacon: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Where he wan see the girl carry am go court? Girl wey be like say she dey yankee. If she delete her IG page nko? grin Abegiiiiii. Na gay move be this
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Lovelyn451(f): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
because he broke up with a beautiful woman with big bum bum now makes him gay...u think every guy is a pervert that want sex sex sex in a relationship...
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by safarigirl(f): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
hammerFC:

Did u read the article below?

It clearly states that she is living in Europe and he is in Nigeria but they are not divorced.

U cannot marry a European and expect not to live in Europe at some point and only visit Nigeria.

Abi, she never try, living in Nigeria all this years.

It is Ik's TURN.

Sonia isn't European, she is from Colombia.

This youe defense of the guy is quite funny. Take am easy, abi, na you be him lawyer for this case?

3 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Naijabigboi(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
hammerFC:
I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS.

NIGERIA IS A VERY HOPELESS COUNTRY WHERE PEOPLE ARE ACCUSED OF HOMOSEXUALITY BECOS THEY ARE HANDSOME.

MEANWHILE BOBRISKY AND CO THAT DRESS IN WOMEN CLOTHES AND TWERK BUTT NAKED ARE CELEBRATED.

You are nearer to the truth than you think
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Chimaokigwe: 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
He didn't deny the fact that he's gay, he only sued her.

When Ojukwu was secretly dating Bianca, DAILY TIMES broke the news and Ojukwu sued Daily Times. What they did was that Daily Times got an undercover reporter who took clean clear shots of Ojukwu and Bianca romancing themselves and Daily times published it on its cover page.

Ojukwu was forced to marry Bianca out of shame.
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Advancedman(m): 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
afroniger:
Good. Maybe that would teach others like her not to abuse social media as a tool to try to damage a person's brand.
Since the alleged crime is committed on social media the lawsuit should be on social media court just like apshit media trials.
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by tribalistseun: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
I pray they put her in kirikiri prison ASAP
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by hammerFC: 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
safarigirl:

Sonia isn't European, she is from Colombia.

This youe defense of the guy is quite funny. Take am easy, abi, na you be him lawyer for this case?

lol

He better follow her to Europe and make more angels.

Europe is cold and all they do indoors is sex, so they have more chances of having a baby girls next.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter / Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini / Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.