Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay (29423 Views)

Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience / Ik Ogbonna Transformed Into A Woman In "Disguise" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Siscooh: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
edlion57:
thank God ooo....i wanted to call him gay last week
grin grin grin
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by AuroraB(f): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
hammerFC:
WHERE IN THE WORLD WILL A GAY GO AND CARRY FINE BOOTYLICIOUS WOMAN LIKE THIS, IMPREGNATE HER WITH A SON AND HOLD IT DOWN ON LOCK.

Yinmu undecided undecided
Like you know it all. Hold what down on lock
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
luminouz:

WO hen hao..xiexie

Bu wo xie cool
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
SirLakes:

see you in court
angry
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by luminouz(m): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Pu wo xie cool

Hao de/ mei wenti
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
luminouz:

Hao de/ mei wenti

You tried cheesy cheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
luminouz:

Hao de/ mei wenti

you've gotten the app?
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by ohem007(m): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nairalandmentor:
The lady after seeing the lawsuit will be like

Still looking for a reliable website design company in Nigeria? No advance payment required. Get started now and pay after design. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

Walahi.....

If na me get nairaland I for don dash you straight
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by 9jaRealist: 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
Benwems:
The lady is gonna appear in court and probably get convicted. Lol..
There is NO conviction in a civil suit.
All he can win is money, and then spend the rest of his life trying collect from a probably broke slay mama! grin
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by 9jaRealist: 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nigerian celebs should learn how to handle these things...
I had never heard of these rumors until the lawsuit, so all it does is to give the lady and her allegations the oxygen of publicity. undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by luminouz(m): 12:05am On Apr 17, 2019
tohyorsih2:

you've gotten the app?
Yes MA.. Even comes with pronunciations...
Its a bit perplexing n funny to pronounce the words but I'm trying sha
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by luminouz(m): 12:05am On Apr 17, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You tried cheesy cheesy
Thanks o
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 17, 2019
luminouz:

Yes MA.. Even comes with pronunciations...
Its a bit perplexing n funny to pronounce the words but I'm trying sha

Keep learning. As time goes on you'll find it interesting cool
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by KcMarShalL(f): 12:29am On Apr 17, 2019
A guy that bleeps both men and women is a bisexual.

Just saying!!!
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by luminouz(m): 1:10am On Apr 17, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Keep learning. As time goes om you'll find it interesting cool
Thank you...it would have been interesting if i have someone who speaks very well to practise with....

For now...i'll stick to practising alone...I'd buzz u if I run into any snags wink
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 17, 2019
luminouz:

Thank you...it would have been interesting if i have someone who speaks very well to practise with....

For now...i'll stick to practising alone...I'd buzz u if I run into any snags wink
没有问题 wink
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by luminouz(m): 2:37am On Apr 17, 2019
tohyorsih2:

没有问题 wink
Ermmm....soon I will reach writing level.. wink
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 17, 2019
Some of you commentators here are entirely ignorant. I live in a country with the highest number of gays, They get married and have beautiful kids as a tradition but still go on with their gay ism tongue
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by xoxocandy(f): 5:10am On Apr 17, 2019
hammerFC:

Did u read the article below?

It clearly states that she is living in Europe and he is in Nigeria but they are not divorced.

U cannot marry a European and expect not to live in Europe at some point and only visit Nigeria.

Abi, she never try, living in Nigeria all this years.

It is Ik's TURN.

stop being in denial
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Teobaba(m): 6:28am On Apr 17, 2019
hammerFC:
WHERE IN THE WORLD WILL A GAY GO AND CARRY FINE BOOTYLICIOUS WOMAN LIKE THIS, IMPREGNATE HER WITH A SON AND HOLD IT DOWN ON LOCK.

My brother that's criteria does not exclude him from being a guy. My neighbor a custom officer has five grown up kids but still a guy.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by sulasa07(m): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2019
hammerFC:
I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS.

NIGERIA IS A VERY HOPELESS COUNTRY WHERE PEOPLE ARE ACCUSED OF HOMOSEXUALITY BECOS THEY ARE HANDSOME.

MEANWHILE BOBRISKY AND CO THAT DRESS IN WOMEN CLOTHES AND TWERK BUTT NAKED ARE CELEBRATED.

Mumu plenty for this country
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by 6earface911: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Reminds me of the douchebag that called 2baba gay undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by muonelo007(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
las las she go say na play she dey play
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by hammerFC: 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
xoxocandy:
stop being in denial

Are u sure?
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
NurseJay:
Ik Ogbonna is gay. I am gay. We are all gay! Yes we are all HAPPY! grin
You and who? Better go prepare for RM
Re: IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay by NurseJay: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
camobri:

You and who? Better go prepare for RM

Gay means happy nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos / Amazing Throwback Pictures Of Celebrities / Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.