Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note (48314 Views)

Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria / Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) / 5 Things To Know About Priscilla Ekwere Eleje-1st Woman Signature On Naira Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note by Oricha79(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
Eleje sound like idoma name
Re: Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note by Fidecoo(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ladi Kwali, Nigeria’s foremost potter, is the only woman on the naira, taking a spot at the back of the N20 note.

[/quote, what about those hausa/fulani women abi na girls who carried pots or fura da nono calabash on their head at the back of the #10 notes nko?? Abi those ones no be woman/women?? I am Only asking oo!!
Re: Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note by prizequest: 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
this position went unnoticed to bubu or probabely insignificant to the scheme of things otherwise "alhaji" would've been sent.
Re: Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note by castrol180(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
The northerners won't like this as they don't like a female to be head or leader...it may be their belief sha
Re: Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note by GGirll: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Must you throw tantrums

Pls check the dictionary if you don't know d meaning of tantrum!!!!
Re: Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note by Headboy2000: 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
I will keep a 1,000 naira note as a future souvenior showing her signature
Re: Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note by temmytee2309: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
What will happen if the person's signature doesn't correlate with writing of his/her name?
Just asking
Re: Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note by ACE1010: 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Igbo Amaka .

It can only be an Igbo woman .

Strong woman .

Biafra will not say anything or even congratulate their own now oo. Hell would have let loose if the reverse was the case grin grin
Re: Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note by Chinashopping84: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Good one we sell Chinese yuan.
Re: Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note by 9jaRealist: 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Officialgarri:
Thanks to President Muhammad Buhari for trusting a woman despite the reputation of her people.

grin grin grin

The same Buhari who has a hard time shaking hands with Nigerian women?
Fortunately, professional civil service positions do not depend on Aso Rock or APC!
Re: Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note by Popmaster2019(f): 2:33am On Apr 17, 2019
na so!
Re: Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note by ehinmowo: 5:19am On Apr 17, 2019
Officialgarri:
Thanks to President Muhammad Buhari for trusting a woman despite the reputation of her people.

I don't know if are among the govt. If not, I am sure Nigeria has failed you in many ways. I am not partisan. in fact I voted for one of the third force in the election. But if only you could reason the course of Nigeria both past and present, I am sure you wouldn't be saying that.
Re: Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note by daddyfreeman1(m): 5:41am On Apr 17, 2019
Officialgarri:

why must you always be a junk
Re: Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note by mylove4God(f): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2019
Wow.. This is so lovely.
Re: Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note by greatermeme: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2019
Debramaye:
Afonjas punching the air right now grin
wow! I thought you're an Afonja too!
Re: Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note by seunprodigy13: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
HARDBUOI:
IGBOS always setting the pace,
now una no mention bihari....if na aboki woman now....una go dey bleat
Re: Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note by oyyn(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nigerians and tribalism. Like when the Bleep shall we really grow up as a people.
NaijaRoyalty:
Igbo Amaka .

It can only be an Igbo woman .

Strong woman .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside Lagos Factory Where Workers Stand For 12 Hours Daily To Earn N1,500 / Sarah Adenike Morocco-Clarke Dies At 80 (Nigeria's First Female Banker) / Chemical Engineering Versus Mechanical Engineering Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.