Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him (33574 Views)

Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos / Football Fans Mock Thibaut Courtois After Goal Error In Belgium Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by port12: 10:53am On Apr 17, 2019
any keeper could have missed that ..degea is still one of the best

1 Like

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by EdiAbali: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2019
Man United is a disgrace to England
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by tgmservice: 10:57am On Apr 17, 2019
c
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Beedude(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2019
Oddsman:
What I know is that a Mourinho's Man Utd will never lose 3-0 to Barcelona. Never. Honeymoon over for Solsjaer
Seems u have short memory. Mourinho Madrid chop 5 goals to nothing against Barca. Fact is when ur time reach to take spanking even Messi and Ronaldo combine can't save u

3 Likes

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Oddsman(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2019
ppogba:

Mourinho's MU lost to Liverpol 3 nil in the course of the season. Same Mourinho team lost to BRIGHTON, drew with Wolves AND coldn't beat Huddersfield.

Mou's MU lost 3-1. We conceded 2 deflected goals in that match. Brighton was a bad game even City lost to Crystal Palace. Huddersfield loss was last season. You cant win all but against strong teams you concede less. Man Utd lacks quality players. Even if Mou was fired, he's way better than Solsjaer 10 times
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Beedude(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2019
port12:
any keeper could have missed that ..degea is still one of the best
Exactly. He is one of the best. But I hate to hear he is the best in the world. No doubt he is good
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Reeberry: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2019
Oddsman:
What I know is that a Mourinho's Man Utd will never lose 3-0 to Barcelona. Never. Honeymoon over for Solsjaer
They are even better now. If Mourinho is the coach, barca would have beaten them 5:0

4 Likes

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Oddsman(m): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2019
Reeberry:
Than are even better now. If Mourinho is the coach, barca would have beaten them 5:0

Ok
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Reeberry: 11:01am On Apr 17, 2019
Oddsman:

Mou's MU lost 3-1. We conceded 2 deflected goals in that match. Brighton was a bad game even City lost to Crystal Palace. Huddersfield loss was last season. You cant win all but against strong teams you concede less. Man Utd lacks quality players. Even if Mou was fired, he's way better than Solsjaer 10 times
When he first came to Man U winning 7 straight games, he was better than Mourinho, now Mourinho is 10 times better? You Man U fans are so ungrateful.

2 Likes

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by highsurge: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2019
Somebody pls upload that pogba.. Look grin grin grin
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Oddsman(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2019
Reeberry:
When he first came to Man U winning 7 straight games, he was better than Mourinho, now Mourinho is 10 times better? You Man U fans are so ungrateful.

Nah i never said he was better. Changing coaches all the time is never the solution.
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by sparog(m): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2019
fowosereman:
they should be ashamed! coudn't even put a goal in the net

Who wants to score for them? Truth be told the current Man Utd players are all average players, there is no exceptional player in their midst that can carry the team at moments like dis. Even the players knew they couldn't win against Barcelona, they were all hoping for a miracle grin

2 Likes

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Reeberry: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2019
Oddsman:

Nah i never said he was better. Changing coaches all the time is never the solution.
Read your comment again. You said he was better.

2 Likes

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2019
Lmao!
These screenshots are hilarious grin
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Faithfulmartins(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2019
Goodmorning sir(s) and ma(s).
I was unable to pay my tuition fee for 200l at Kwara state COED oro, as at 2017. Failure to pay for 200 and 300L will exempt me from going to teaching practice also my sister got admission that same year, this prompt my mum to take loan of 2hundred thousand naira from LAPO microfinance bank. Though we have able to pay the sum of #120 thousand, recently life is not so easy on us which led to inability to continue payment of the loan. The bank agent have been making life a hell for us. Please I'm seeking help from any chearful giver to help us with any token. Thanks, may God replenish your pocket as you do so.
Account details:-
Acct Name: Akande Olukayode Matthew
Acct No:- 0036578509 GTB
Phone No: 09077726659
I can give you my contact address and fb username to verify.
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by chigoziri2403(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2019
Oddsman:
mourinho lost 5 nil to barca
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by octavian(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2019
Oddsman:
Yet he lost 3-1 to West Ham (Away), lost 3-1 to Liverpool ( Away), and lost 3-1 to Manchester City (Away) all in 18/19 Season. Please get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Oddsman(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2019
chigoziri2403:
mourinho lost 5 nil to barca

No one is perfect. After that he became a stench in Barca's nose
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by donbenie(m): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2019
Oddsman:
Mourinho's Man Utd wouldn't have faced Barca..

PSG would have beaten them silly earlier.. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by PopeFlatino(m): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by leathalbeast: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2019
Liverpool will surely beat barca in the semis
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by leathalbeast: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2019
donbenie:
Mourinho's Man Utd wouldn't have faced Barca..

PSG would have beaten them silly earlier.. cheesy
but still at the end of the season same fate will be achieved. Out of ucl and europa league awaiting them. Remember it was mourihno who took man utd back to ucl, lets see whether solksjaer can even win the europa league.
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Osagiesamuel02(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2019
Oddsman:

Mourinho’s Madrid were trashed 5-0 by Barcelona.
This is football bro, anything can happen
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2019
If not the second goal man u conceded there wud have been hope for them to push forward to score goals. Barca was very nervous at the beginning buh wiv those two goals they had so much confidence and played like they use to... Ashley, Fred and Mctominay rushed Messi when he was wiv the ball and they made a very big blunder and De gea made everything worse. Such a horrible night for man u and there fans

1 Like

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Barthley: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oddsman:
he lost to Sevilla shame on him and the players he bought
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Oddsman(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Barthley:
he lost to Sevilla shame on him and the players he bought

Players like pogba grin

1 Like

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Barthley: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oddsman:

Players like pogba grin
I swear bro...physical players. Lukaku Fred pogba Matic Sanchez all na trash

1 Like

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Robert129(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
leathalbeast:
Liverpool will surely beat barca in the semis

Keep dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Focusmind: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oddsman:

That's what I always tell people. Mourinho knows how to pick his for this kind of difficult opponent and how to make selection for this kind of tough game. He would rather pack bus, choke the middle field and just release one man upfront. He sure knows how to play these kind of big teams

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina / Yakubu Hassan Suspended For Slapping Referee Kasimu Ahmadu / Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.