Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him (33570 Views)

Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos / Football Fans Mock Thibaut Courtois After Goal Error In Belgium Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Oddsman(m): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
Focusmind:

That's what I always tell people. Mourinho knows how to pick his for this kind of difficult opponent and how to make selection for this kind of tough game. He would rather pack bus, choke the middle field and just release one man upfront. He sure knows how to play these kind of big teams

Exactly bro. thats how he won Juventus
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Dkree(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
It's a freaking privilege to be beaten by Barcelona...

#GGMU
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Vickxybanks: 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oddsman:
What I know is that a Mourinho's Man Utd will never lose 3-0 to Barcelona. Never. Honeymoon over for Solsjaer
but a mourinho's man united lost 3-1 against liverpool and man city i see say your village people dey look 4 you
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by AnuliKay: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
So sad.

Your Instagram Captions Will Be Lit With These Nicki Minaj Barbie Freestyles:

Instagram is the most popular social media app now. The visual journal has spawned a culture of posting bomb AF pictures. To successfully grow your Instagram account, you need more than pretty pictures, as captions are a major factor. Enter Nicki Minaj.

Nicki Minaj is a famous female rapper whose bars are globally considered iconic. She recently released her album, Queen and has just announced the completion of her fifth album.

These lyrics from her recent freestyles, will be the perfect caption for your Instagram account.

See them here: https://kaynuli.com/lit-instagram-captions-from-nicki-minaj-barbie-freestyles/

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by adebayour26: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
ClintonEmex:
It was tension and fear of Messi that made De Gea to commit such a mistake. He did same against Portugal at the world cup, just a little shot From Ronaldo and it went in through his hands. He should learn to handle such pressures to be tagged a 'world class'.

I told the guys around me that what happened to De Gea was some kind of psychological pressure and tension but some didn't listen, they claimed our own dear Arrizzabalaga (Chelsea) would catch the ball. I wonder if that's how perfect our keeper is.

2 Likes

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by zykem1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
Dagger111:
Pls dont blame Man United Defrnders becos they ar YOUNG, SMALL AND BLIND. �
and they Jones also� w grin
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by mrteee: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oddsman:
What I know is that a Mourinho's Man Utd will never lose 3-0 to Barcelona. Never. Honeymoon over for Solsjaer

You know nothing J'Oddsman... cool

Mourinho's Madrid lost 5-0 to Barca,
Mourinho's Man Utd lost 3-1 to City this season.

1 Like

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Reeberry: 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
Vickxybanks:
but a mourinho's man united lost 3-1 against liverpool and man city i see say your village people dey look 4 you
grin
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by cotzywitzy(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
Don’t even list him among the world best goal keeper.

IF YOU NEED TO MAKE A PURCHASE OF ORIGINAL FEMALE AND MALE ACCESSORIES
CHECK OUT THIS PAGE ON INSTAGRAM: @sunglasses_fans
ALL DELIVERY MADE TO YOUR DOORSTEP
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by chigoziri2403(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oddsman:

No one is perfect. After that he became a stench in Barca's nose
by deploying violent methods that polarised the Spanish squad
tbh, head 2 head during his reign barca still won more matches
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by fabian063: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Dagger111:
Pls dont blame Man United Defrnders becos they ar YOUNG, SMALL AND BLIND. �
They are no longer blind, they just Jones

1 Like

Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by bigrich911(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
Trizzi:
grin
they fear Messi, remember courtois?
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by OgaBuhari: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Girls don spoil finish

Doubt me... Read nduta comment up there undecided
I think say na only me see am.
See the meme wey she come attach.
Bloody perverted hoe
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by OgaBuhari: 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
ClintonEmex:
It was tension and fear of Messi that made De Gea to commit such a mistake. He did same against Portugal at the world cup, just a little shot From Ronaldo and it went in through his hands. He should learn to handle such pressures to be tagged a 'world class'.
so true. When Ronaldo scored that goal I was like "so De Gea is the next Karius"
Re: Man United fans mock De Gea after Messi's shot slipped under him by Leo10000(m): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oddsman:

my brother u lie,they wouldn't have qualified not alone get to meet barca,have u forgotten,they were all tired playing for him
abi no be d mourinho side Liverpool trash 3-0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS] / Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina / Yakubu Hassan Suspended For Slapping Referee Kasimu Ahmadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.