Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire (20621 Views)

President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother / President Buhari Condoles With Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Killing / President Buhari Condoles APC Jigawa, Sokoto Over Loss Of Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Rosskii: 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
KingSango:

Fake fire

A complete hoax to draw sympathy especially from Africans who built the Catheral

Remember the Moors wasn't kicked out of Europe until 1492 and the church was built in the 13th century by Africans

You're assuming these ones know anything about the Moors, or the African presence in Europe that wasn't about slavery. Better save your breath. They're intellectually useless for the most part, and are not interested in knowledge that challenges their sense of inferiority.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by israelmao(m): 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rosskii:

Leave 'Nigeria' alone. Since when did you start caring about people in Zamfara? You only care about your ethnic group, and there is no ''conflagration'' there, so do get lost.
And my ethnic group is?
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by kaen1317: 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rosskii:

You're a stupid fool. Guess how many people were shot in America in the last week? HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE.

When Trump offered his condolences to France, did Americans insult him online for 'neglecting' those killed by guns in America?

Nope.

Keep disgracing yourselves.
did it pain u? take a bottle of sniper.hahaha
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by RTSC: 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
kaen1317:
The guy is a clown. I used to think him patriotic.

He has probably never heard of Theodore Roosevelt when he said patriotism is not support to the President, but to the country.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Rosskii: 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
kaen1317:

Yes it does hurt to see grown men like you acting like brainless buffoons.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by laughitall(m): 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

What happens to the Western world is of great importance to me and I have to pretend like I am a good person, Even though I don't care about whatever happens in Zamfara, Yobe or Bornu states nor care about the residents of those states.

~ProsidentBuhari
lol mad man
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Rosskii: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
RTSC:

The guy is a clown. I used to think him patriotic.

He has probably never heard of Theodore Roosevelt when he said patriotism is not support to the President, but to the country.

When Roosevelt said those words, they were lynching black people on the streets of America, in a vicious apartheid system. Did Americans insult him for making that statement while people who looked like you were being killed on the streets?

Nope.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by uuzba(m): 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
kaen1317:
This is what Nigerians are good at. Killing each other.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by KingSango(m): 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rosskii:

You're assuming these ones know anything about the Moors, or the African presence in Europe that wasn't about slavery. Better save your breath. They're intellectually useless for the most part, and are not interested in knowledge that challenges their sense of inferiority.

You're assuming they are not in the know since I know all that make it up there have Masonic Secrets

Not saying all who withhold secrets are wicked some do so to safe guard the light of knowledge

I see Buhari as one of the good ones yet he has to play along
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by kaen1317: 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rosskii:

Yes it does hurt to see grown men like you acting like brainless buffoons.
its like u hv not drank the sniper yet
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Rosskii: 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
kaen1317:
its like u hv not drank the sniper yet

Be careful what you wish for others....They have a way of happening to you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Rosskii: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
KingSango:

You're assuming they are not in the know since I know all that make it up there have Masonic Secrets

Not saying all who withhold secrets are wicked some do so to safe guard the light of knowledge

I see Buhari as one of the good ones yet he has to play along

Bro, I'm talking about nairalanders...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by RTSC: 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rosskii:

When Roosevelt said those words, they were lynching black people on the streets of America. Did Americans insult him for making that statement while people who looked like you were being killed on the streets?

Nope.
How does that correlate?
We are saying A, you are saying B.

Or maybe you honestly and laughably believe buhari can hold a candle to Theodore.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by kaen1317: 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rosskii:

Be careful what you wish for others....They have a way of happening to you.
na wa o. This man sef. Oya go hug transformer grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Rosskii: 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
RTSC:

How does that correlate?
We are saying A, you are saying B.

Or maybe you honestly and laughably believe buhari can hold a candle to Theodore.

What was so special about Roosevelt apart from him being a white guy, which for you means a god?
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Rosskii: 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
kaen1317:
na wa o. This man sef. Oya go hug transformer

Thanks. Go hug a psychiatrist.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by kaen1317: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rosskii:

go and scratch dandruff from Lifeless's dry balls. I think I will sleep now. I will open Nairaland tomorrow to confirm if u hv finished scratching out the dandruff grin grin
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by soft21: 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
See below

Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by RTSC: 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rosskii:

What was so special about Roosevelt apart from him being a white guy, which for you means a god?

What is so special about him? lol
Check out his policies he implemented for national development before asking me worthless questions.

If america had a buhari instead of Theodore at such early stage of their national history, especially with the Great Depression he led them through, their destiny as the greatest nation ever would have been aborted.

It doesn't matter if he was white and buhari is black.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by KingSango(m): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rosskii:

Bro, I'm talking about nairalanders...

I am here so those who desire to know can

Also Norde Dame Catheral full of pedophiles and that's going back centuries
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by kaen1317: 12:02am On Apr 17, 2019
Rosskii:

american boy where are you? Busy scratching balls I guess. Try sucking his dry and wrinkled shaft after scratching. Who knows, you make suck some Life in not him grin grin ;Dgudnite. Happy scratching.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Uco01(m): 12:04am On Apr 17, 2019
Always condoling. Mr Condolence.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by kaen1317: 12:04am On Apr 17, 2019
kaen1317:
american boy where are you? Busy scratching balls I guess. Try sucking his dry and wrinkled shaft after scratching. Who knows, you could suck some Life in not him grin grin ;Dgudnite. Happy scratching.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by holluwai(m): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2019
If only bubu can spend 1 hour on this thread; he will resign the next minute cheesy grin
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by YoungAncient1: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2019
Foreign affairs minister; you know how to see the speck in another man's eyes whereas the mountain in your own eyes have been left unattended to.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by princetom1(m): 12:23am On Apr 17, 2019
Naijaguy123:
IPOB zombie una food don ready, make una come mastubate . Buhari and Tinubu giving them headache since independence.
World leaders sends condolences to one another in times of tragedies, tell me the big deal here zombies .

[img]https://i./GOG2.gif[/img]

Remind urself the last time they send condolence for people being killed and massacre in Naija... Oh, i forget, it's an everyday occurrence here, dem no fit send condolences cone due... U too get sense sai barbarian
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by GavelSlam: 12:32am On Apr 17, 2019
mightyhaze:
Do we look like ur brother here ?

Next time shut the beak when Nigerians are talking.

Shut up.

Have you not been campaigning for a Cameroonian all year?
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Ajiboy234: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2019
�‍♂️
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Rosskii: 12:40am On Apr 17, 2019
RTSC:

What is so special about him? lol
Check out his policies he implemented for national development before asking me worthless questions.

If america had a buhari instead of Theodore at such early stage of their national history, especially with the Great Depression he led them through, their destiny as the greatest nation ever would have been aborted.

It doesn't matter if he was white and buhari is black.

Oh please shut your slave lips. WHAT did Roosevelt do? I asked you to list his achievements, and you cannot. You only admire him because he is a WHITE MAN. Nothing more. You don't even know what he did in America.

Here in Nigeria, we can list what Buhari has done, is doing, and will do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaigama: Snakes, Monkeys Swallowing Money, Termites Eating Voucher Under APC / INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina / If We Have Weapons, Nigerian Army Can't Face Us - Shiites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.