Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire (20620 Views)

President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother / President Buhari Condoles With Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Killing / President Buhari Condoles APC Jigawa, Sokoto Over Loss Of Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by RTSC: 1:19am On Apr 17, 2019
Rosskii:

Oh please shut your slave lips. WHAT did Roosevelt do? I asked you to list his achievements, and you cannot. You only admire him because he is a WHITE MAN. Nothing more. You don't even know what he did in America.

Here in Nigeria, we can list what Buhari has done, is doing, and will do.
His achievments are replete in american history, you sycophant.
Any basic student of world history knows it.
I wanted to paste a couple of documents here to educate you but I just changed my mind.

You are a mere sycophant, mixing ignorance with racism.

Talking about phantom achievement of the buhari administration as if the rest of us are not in Nigeria.

And to think I used to see you as a patriot in your time at skyscrapercity.
I am sure we would soon start seeing anti igbo posts from ÿou just like the rest of your clique.
After all, igbos are the number one enemies for not voting buhari.

Shame.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 1:48am On Apr 17, 2019
k
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Bishopking: 1:50am On Apr 17, 2019
Hmmm. Wonder, wonder.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Studyinchina200(m): 2:48am On Apr 17, 2019
Clout chasing
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by osariemenk(m): 3:04am On Apr 17, 2019
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by daroz(m): 4:54am On Apr 17, 2019
lordkush:
bandits don kill north people finish. France nor send

nobody died sef.
abi buhari don turn Christian? nor be mosque burn o

this aboki nor get sense grin

Na wa o
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by meccuno: 5:05am On Apr 17, 2019
mightyhaze:
Who will condole with us on the boko and fulani herdmen onslaught ?
America will know
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by nijabazaar: 5:19am On Apr 17, 2019
matify83:
Hypocrisy of gargantuan proportions.

Mute to all the bloodletting in your country but amongst the first to commiserate with others over a mundane loss.

I use to know that " Charity begins at home "

The presidio is stupid as usual but that Notre Dame loss is not mundane at all. That's history lost
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Japsylee: 5:25am On Apr 17, 2019
This man brain is made up of noodles !!!!
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by ehinmowo: 5:31am On Apr 17, 2019
Naijaguy123:
IPOB zombie una food don ready, make una come mastubate . Buhari and Tinubu giving them headache since independence.
World leaders sends condolences to one another in times of tragedies, tell me the big deal here zombies .

[img]https://i./GOG2.gif[/img]

Sometimes I wonder if some people do not have brain at all. or they have chosen to be daft. Do you know how many people have died in this country in the last two months? Did you see your Commander-in-chief coming out to say anything?

If your family members were among those slaughtered in Kajuru, Zamfara and other places across the country, will you come here and say this trash?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Enyimbamercedes: 5:52am On Apr 17, 2019
Abeg, what of IMO airport that burnt. No condolence
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Born2Breed(f): 6:03am On Apr 17, 2019
matify83:
Hypocrisy of gargantuan proportions.

Mute to all the bloodletting in your country but amongst the first to commiserate with others over a mundane loss.

I use to know that " Charity begins at home "

That man is insensitive to the plight of Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by mozona(m): 6:15am On Apr 17, 2019
which kai eye service president be dis one, u did condole with the people bandit and
herdsmen has killed in your country.

fact to be told, this man is happy with the killing in this country.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by WhoBeThisMan: 6:17am On Apr 17, 2019
DimIsaac10:
This man dey take coddine with mokite and combine at d same time...
he must have even forgotten about her self
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 17, 2019
Dumbass president. How many of these countries 'condoled' with him when hundreds of his soldiers were massacred in one day?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by ibietela2(m): 6:46am On Apr 17, 2019
Naijaguy123:
IPOB zombie una food don ready, make una come mastubate . Buhari and Tinubu giving them headache since independence.
World leaders sends condolences to one another in times of tragedies, tell me the big deal here zombies .

Using IPOB and Zombie in the same sentence shows how confused you are...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Nathdoug201: 7:04am On Apr 17, 2019
Naijaguy123:

ipob are not zombie..
Don't change the narrative
It is those supporting the lifeless one that are called zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Gkemz: 7:22am On Apr 17, 2019
Always quick to condole every incidence that happened outside but will never sympathize with the victims of fulani herdsmen or boko haram attacks.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by ashawopikin(m): 7:33am On Apr 17, 2019
Realcash224:
PRESIDENT BUHARI CONDOLES WITH FRANCE, CHRISTENDOM OVER NOTRE DAME FIRE

President Muhammadu Buhari condoles with President Emmanuel Macron of France and all citizens over the tragic fire incident that gutted parts of the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris.

The President extends his sympathy to Christians in Nigeria and all over the world following partial destruction of the historical Cathedral, which houses deferent valuable items held dear by worshipers.

President Buhari and Nigerians joined the world in shock and disbelief as the highly revered and historical church building went up in flames on Monday, praying that the almighty God will provide resources and capacity for full restoration.

As one of UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites, a central place of worship for Christians and symbol of France, the President urges joint faith in prayers for the country and its citizens.

Garba Shehu

Senior Special Assistant to the President

(Media & Publicity)

April 16, 2019
abeg anybody die
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by amakenny: 7:54am On Apr 17, 2019
Naijaguy123:

Nigerians are killed in thousands periodically.
How many world leaders have consoled you and your president Buhari.

Even foreign media seemed to have been influenced by Nigeria's authorities to avoid broadcast of the killings in Nigeria.

The IOCs and their home govts sustain Buhari live and as president of rotting Nigeria.

Enjoy and celebrate your being in bondage.

Do you ever think: why Buhari as president of Nigeria which has younger, better educated, less corrupt and more qualified leaders than Buhari
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by sapientia(m): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2019
Naijaguy123:

I have seen even dummies pretend to have sense and it worked.

You can try it too.

Takes small effort.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by realoscar84(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2019
praying that the almighty God will provide resources and capacity for full restoration.
Na this line tire me pass. Everything na prayer. dey there, dey pray when people are already donating millions of euros to the cause. Insurance policy payout is still there o. Eye service.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by uniqueogo(f): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2019
Useless idiot
Upon all the bloodshed going on in this country
Has any of them sympathized with you
Don't go n face the problems facing you, be poke nosing in other people's matter
Country wey no dey reason you sef
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Urchman200: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2019
Has any country sent their condolences to Nigeria based on all this senseless killings, tragedies that have been going on for a while in our own country not even our own neighbouring country .
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by technuel: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2019
buhari i greet oooh

Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by franklingud(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2019
No be all these afonjas and abokis way go vote buhari back dey complain now??

Una brain lock up when Una carry thumb put am for APC?

Abi dem jazz Una?

And mind you guys, he's not started yet.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire by Aboks(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
lordkush:
bandits don kill north people finish. France nor send

nobody died sef.
abi buhari don turn Christian? nor be mosque burn o

this aboki nor get sense grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Absent As Atiku Meets PDP Presidential Aspirants In Abuja / Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money / Governors Sanwo-Olu & Abdulrahman Open Ikeja Overpass On The Red Line Corridor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.