Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Check Out Toolz In This Unrecognizable New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Toolz In This Unrecognizable New Photos (31410 Views)

Cardi B Looks Almost Unrecognizable In A Head-wrap And No Make-up As She Dons Bl / Celine Dion Is Unrecognizable As She Goes Braless In All Black Outfit (PICS) / Photo Of Wizkid, Tiwa Savage And Toolz In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Toolz In This Unrecognizable New Photos by Mart1994(m): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

cry don't date pigs, neither do I exchange words with dumb goats with atrocious upbringings.

You fat, smelly thing, carry your badluck elsewhere.
cry cry

Have mercy na.
Re: Check Out Toolz In This Unrecognizable New Photos by Ayobami7(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2019
ok
Re: Check Out Toolz In This Unrecognizable New Photos by Faithfulmartins(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2019
Goodmorning sir(s) and ma(s).
I was unable to pay my tuition fee for 200l at Kwara state COED oro, as at 2017. Failure to pay for 200 and 300L will exempt me from going to teaching practice also my sister got admission that same year, this prompt my mum to take loan of 2hundred thousand naira from LAPO microfinance bank. Though we have able to pay the sum of #120 thousand, recently life is not so easy on us which led to inability to continue payment of the loan. The bank agent have been making life a hell for us. Please I'm seeking help from any chearful giver to help us with any token. Thanks, may God replenish your pocket as you do so.
Account details:-
Acct Name: Akande Olukayode Matthew
Acct No:- 0036578509 GTB
Phone No: 09077726659
I can give you my contact address and fb username to verify.
Re: Check Out Toolz In This Unrecognizable New Photos by sacajawea: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2019
dupcydo:
am sure if ur girlfriend can package herself half as this u winter be running after olosho. goat
Are you new on Nairaland?
Re: Check Out Toolz In This Unrecognizable New Photos by Colonelswitz101(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
dupcydo:
am sure if ur girlfriend can package herself half as this u winter be running after olosho. goat
U ladies of these days have absolutely nothing to write home about.... Ur manners stinks to high heavens...
Re: Check Out Toolz In This Unrecognizable New Photos by wisdomkid: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
navzla:
Fake but fine though.

Do you think you're real?
Have you ever thought about what you're actually doing here on earth?
Re: Check Out Toolz In This Unrecognizable New Photos by Shhhh01(f): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
Faithfulmartins:
Goodmorning sir(s) and ma(s).
I was unable to pay my tuition fee for 200l at Kwara state COED oro, as at 2017. Failure to pay for 200 and 300L will exempt me from going to teaching practice also my sister got admission that same year, this prompt my mum to take loan of 2hundred thousand naira from LAPO microfinance bank. Though we have able to pay the sum of #120 thousand, recently life is not so easy on us which led to inability to continue payment of the loan. The bank agent have been making life a hell for us. Please I'm seeking help from any chearful giver to help us with any token. Thanks, may God replenish your pocket as you do so.
Account details:-
Acct Name: Akande Olukayode Matthew
Acct No:- 0036578509 GTB
Phone No: 09077726659
I can give you my contact address and fb username to verify.
Hmmmm. No more on twitter/instagram on celebs pages. Hummmm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teni Demands ₦250k Show Of Love From Tiwa Savage, Tems, Yemi Alade, Ayra Starr / Naira Marley Splashes ₦12 Million On Diamond Ring (Photos) / Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.