Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,685 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) (35111 Views)

Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women / Peter Okoye Poses With Bikini Dubai Girls (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2019
only 3 cars all nigerian used, okoye is a disgrace.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by MzErica(f): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2019
Hedonini:
When you're in doubt about your ability to sing and produce hits like your twin brother, you dejectedly head to your garage to take a few pictures, of the same well worn cars, over and over, in different clothings and poses, to show off and convince yourself that all hope is not lost.
True.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2019
All of them na fuel comsumption, pocket draining shikena
Soon them no go tell u before u go buy 2008 corolla
Nigerians and no financial management sense
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by GOLDENWOLF(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2019
CosmoDroid:

It is over for him my brother. The next step will be to repaint the vehicles and pi.m.p them. Those cars have seen years in the garage.

PSquare Peter thought the world will keep calling him for shows after the split so he can 'eat'100% of the income. He didnt want to give share to Jude but he is shocked that careers in music are unpredictable. He has probably started a pure water company to keep body and Soul together while taking pictures with dead cars to remind himself of who he is or who he used to be.

I feel for them. Greed is a great denominator
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by Immorttal: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2019
Joe88:
Cheap cars to show off �. Only the Gwagon is a little expensive. The wrangler and challenger are common cars unbeffitting a "celebrity"
what are you saying shocked Jeep Wrangler around 2015 costs 10-15m depending on mileage and trims. Dogde Challenger Srt Hellcat around 2016 cost 23-30m , G63 2013 cost around 24m-28m. Abeg him try. These people are not footballers, they are musicians, don't expect them to ball hard like footballers that drives Buggatti and Flagship cars.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2019
partnerbizz4:

Because he has no food yet another's cars can feed him for 100 years.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us. See over 751 testimonies below.
ur shallow mindedness is one of a kind....
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by Faithfulmartins(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2019
Goodmorning sir(s) and ma(s).
I was unable to pay my tuition fee for 200l at Kwara state COED oro, as at 2017. Failure to pay for 200 and 300L will exempt me from going to teaching practice also my sister got admission that same year, this prompt my mum to take loan of 2hundred thousand naira from LAPO microfinance bank. Though we have able to pay the sum of #120 thousand, recently life is not so easy on us which led to inability to continue payment of the loan. The bank agent have been making life a hell for us. Please I'm seeking help from any chearful giver to help us with any token. Thanks, may God replenish your pocket as you do so.
Account details:-
Acct Name: Akande Olukayode Matthew
Acct No:- 0036578509 GTB
Phone No: 09077726659
I can give you my contact address and fb username to verify.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by Annie939(f): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2019
his achievements
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by macello4(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2019
tstx:
One day we go reach this level

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
which level with dis out dated cars?

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by shogsman(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2019
partnerbizz4:

Not an exaggeration.

If he feeds on 2k daily, 100 years is 73 million.

Those cars are worth 73m.

Imagine if he feeds on 1k or less daily like most Nigerians!

In what world are those three cars what 73m?
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by shogsman(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2019
Immorttal:

what are you saying shocked Jeep Wrangler around 2015 costs 10-15m depending on mileage and trims. Dogde Challenger Srt Hellcat around 2016 cost 23-30m , G63 2013 cost around 24m-28m. Abeg him try. These people are not footballers, they are musicians, don't expect them to ball hard like footballers that drives Buggatti and Flagship cars.

You're a joker that challenger is 7m at most
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2019
He has tried but continuity is trying again I’ve noticed those without the passion for it always resort to showing off
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by partnerbizz4: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2019
shogsman:

In what world are those three cars what 73m?
Is that not. G wagon?
Price starts from 44 m
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by bjjose: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2019
He has been taking pix with the cars for the pass two decades. Oga you need to update your garage.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by Immorttal: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2019
shogsman:

You're a joker that challenger is 7m at most
really, the joke is on you, you think everyone buys accidented cars like average nigerians.

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by Atikuguy2019: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Do not spread your stupidity here. Fire has no capacity to burn Soul needless to say have effect on Spirit.

Besides, there is no planet called Hell and even if you want to say Hell is a City, which country and continent in which Star System is it located.

Why not take a Course on Plasma Sciece and Quantum Cosmology to understand the nature of photon and plasma so you can stop being a slave to Jesuit Savior Programs called Religions.

Get out of here
....Uncle doubting Thomas... pls doubt for urself alone...leave us out of it...we're more knowledgeable and informed than you...Hell is real bro Thomas Droid...#Jehovahweaknessactivistspotted....
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by doris4u(f): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Joe88:
Cheap cars to show off �. Only the Gwagon is a little expensive. The wrangler and challenger are common cars unbeffitting a "celebrity"
Which one you get
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by DSoj(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Everyday. If the guy no tire to dey pose with his cars, is nairaland not tired of sharing?
Mchewww
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by zomby(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
These cars are getting old...what’s up Peter?
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by Joe88(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
Immorttal:

it's better not to show off when you don't have anything spectacular. These are regular cars that the everyday hustler drives in developed countries. Celebrities paint a larger than life picture and we must hold them to that standard

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
Are you for real?
Joe88:
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by hensben(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
CosmoDroid:

It is over for him my brother. The next step will be to repaint the vehicles and pi.m.p them. Those cars have seen years in the garage.

PSquare Peter thought the world will keep calling him for shows after the split so he can 'eat'100% of the income. He didnt want to give share to Jude but he is shocked that careers in music are unpredictable. He has probably started a pure water company to keep body and Soul together while taking pictures with dead cars to remind himself of who he is or who he used to be.

Have you heard his latest song ‘ONE MORE NIGHT” ?
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by barrydee(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Na wah for this man oh! Guys look beneath the G-wagon & the red Jeep, it shows that they have not been driven in a long while (due to lack of adequate maintenance). I think this dude is going broke but still trying too hard to proof a point.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
Atikuguy2019:
....Uncle doubting Thomas... pls doubt for urself alone...leave us out of it...we're more knowledgeable and informed than you...Hell is real bro Thomas Droid...#Jehovahweaknessactivistspotted....

Yet you do not know the location that the Hell is.

How silly can religious people really be.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by ttmax09(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Na wa for this ur beer parlour jist ooo. Peter not getting shows Keep lieing to urself

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by banio: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
Rokiaatu:
Isn’t that his every day routine?

Bad guy
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Do not spread your stupidity here. Fire has no capacity to burn Soul needless to say have effect on Spirit.

Besides, there is no planet called Hell and even if you want to say Hell is a City, which country and continent in which Star System is it located.

Why not take a Course on Plasma Sciece and Quantum Cosmology to understand the nature of photon and plasma so you can stop being a slave to Jesuit Savior Programs called Religions.

Get out of here
He who has ears, let him hear.
He has warned you as someone more intelligent than you in life.
It is your choice to accept there is God and that hell fire is real.
At the end, it will be between you and your maker.
Most Nairalander think you are stupid, but we don't think so.
So, don't prove them right little boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
post=77621567:

He who has ears, let him hear.
He has warned you as someone more intelligent than you in life.
It is your choice to accept there is God and that hell fire is real.
At the end, it will be between you and your maker.
Most Nairalander think you are stupid, but we don't think so.
So, don't prove them right little boy.

LoL.

I admire your IQ, but just that my dog's own is higher.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by Sammyolis: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
See car
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
CosmoDroid:

LoL.

I admire your IQ, but just that my dog's own is higher.

CosmoDroid, please stop responding to those illiterate ignoramus again. They are the people leading this country to their imagined hell. Stupid people.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) by Immorttal: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Joe88:
it's better not to show off when you don't have anything spectacular. These are regular cars that the everyday hustler drives in developed countries. Celebrities paint a larger than life picture and we must hold them to that standard
lol, no be wetin you get you go show? By the way those cars you mentioned, the importation duty will skyrocket the overall price of the vehicle here in Nigeria. I don't think i exagerated the price of the cars, by the way the dodge challenger has numerous trims, the srt Demon is the costliest and can be as high as $150,000

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Google Most Searched Person In Nigeria / Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies / Rapper Sexyy Red Sex Tape Leaks On Social Media (Watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.