Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) (21649 Views)

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Chimaokigwe: 12:44am On Apr 17, 2019
Imo1stson:
APC should be careful the way they are openly marginalizing Igbos and boasting about it. They should just be careful

Apc did not marginalise Igbos, Igbos marginalised Apc.

Tell me a single SE state that Apc got 500k votes and we would give that state the Senate Presidency.

Igbos deserve nothing from Apc after shamelessly supporting Pdp.

That's the bitter truth we Igbos have refused to embrace.

Kiss the truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Chimaokigwe: 12:54am On Apr 17, 2019
Okwyjesus:

You make sense but l think equity demand fair sharing to SE. To compensate the over 25% from states like Abia.

My senatorial district have APC( Abia North). Should we be punished bcs other Igbos voted Atiku hence nothing for the region. l don't think it promotes unity.

SE would get Senate Majority Whip.
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 1:02am On Apr 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:
I know Lagos is going to get the Speakership.

Ibos are attacking and opposing Gbaja's candidacy but meanwhile they are approaching Lagos State for cabinet slots. Go and see what Elders of Lagos said through their mouthpiece Alhaji Okunnu.

I have never seen any group self destroy much as Ibos.

If anyone should be rallying behind Lagos and aupporting Gbajabiamila it ought to be Ibos, because getting him in with Ibo backing will return the favor for Lagos to support Ibo aspirations at Federal and local level. But they bungled it...like they usually do.

Igbos giving you and your ancestors heart attack.Baba Goan sit down.

After elections in the national assembly,I will ask you how market.APC can't dictate for senators who to make it's leader.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ibos are attacking and opposing Gbaja's candidacy but meanwhile they are approaching Lagos State for cabinet slots. Go and see what Elders of Lagos said through their mouthpiece Alhaji Okunnu.

If anyone should be rallying behind Lagos and aupporting Gbajabiamila it ought to be Ibos, because getting him in with Ibo backing will return the favor for Lagos to support Ibo aspirations at Federal and local level. But they bungled it...like they usually do.

You are very intelligent o. Didn't know foolishness is incurable. So your people don't know they should thankful to Igbos for helping them develop Lagos? The thunder that will fire you is still doing press up
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by CaptBabosa: 1:46am On Apr 17, 2019
So the southwest will produce the vice President as well as the Speaker. And yet the southeast and Southsouth another major geopolitical zone will be left with nothing. This is becoming. Interesting. It is okay my Igbo brothers. Strategize for 2023 Igbo presidency. Let the southwest enjoy for now.
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 1:48am On Apr 17, 2019
k
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:58am On Apr 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

look at dis Yoruba demons na igbo defeat am last time...
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:00am On Apr 17, 2019
aolawale025:
A zone won't get any of the remaining slots of SP and DSP
why not wait till June when nass is inaugurated.... u and apc leaders won't vote...
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:00am On Apr 17, 2019
aolawale025:
A zone won't get any of the remaining slots of SP and DSP
why not wait till June when nass is inaugurated.... u and apc leaders won't vote... on d floor dat day..
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:02am On Apr 17, 2019
bash8936:
Ah! See wetin education turn my Yoruba tribe to.
Too soft! too sophisticated! too diplomatic! too tolerant! too accommodating! We have become weaklings even in our own lands. See wetin Awolowo turn us to. Impact of free Education. But am always proud am a Yoruba man.
Always happy. No bad belle! Lost cause! Unnecessary hatred! terrorist act! inhuman act!
Truth be said .
We are the only tribe other tribe in Nigeria can actually relate peacefully with, that's why they are all in our region.
Economy-west
Education-west
Security-west
Take it or leave it...The west still holds Nigeria together and the only good thing about Nigeria.
Take west Away Nigeria becomes Sudan
which economy wey west hold...ignorance is strength as de say continue
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:06am On Apr 17, 2019
dhareh:
Nigeria 7th assembly seat

President- Goodluck Johnathan (south south) PDP

V. President - Namadi Sambo (North West) PDP

Senate president- David mark (South East ) PDP

Deputy senate president- Ike Ekweremadu (south East) PDP

Speaker- Aminu Tambuwa (North West)PDP

Deputy speaker- Emeka Ihedioha (South East) PDP

Now where the zoning here? Where is SOUTHWEST??

PDP are just grieved over loss of power, if Buhari is half as vibrant as OBJ was, politician under his party will not calling each other out in public
u must be deluded when pdp zone speaker to South west with mukailat favored and acn den twarted it for tambuwai to emerge...i think u are sick
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:12am On Apr 17, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Tell me a single SE state that Apc got 500k votes and we would give that state the Senate Presidency.

Kiss the truth.
but u had no Issue with apc winning with high margin in borno yobe katsina Kano...nigeria is not a one party state...d fact that south east has senate and reps in nass shows south east voted apc...moreover apc did well unlike 2015 in South East... stop dis foolishness presidential system of govt is not winners take all

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 3:18am On Apr 17, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Kiss the truth.

Not a single APC state in SE.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by moshino(m): 3:21am On Apr 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You're sooooo primitive. All this Ibo this, Hausa that and Yoruba this, where has it led Nigeria since inception. Hausas have ruled Nigeria more than other tribes in Nigeria, yet hausas are most backwards. The politicians only fill their pockets, and that of their families and friends, while you idiots stay docile, suffering and fighting your myopic and primitive tribal wars. While you look for the rare, priced opportunity to leave your country and head to other countries as labourers, cab drivers etc. The countries you monkeys run to, do not elect people based on tribe, they hold their elected officials to account and concentrate on developing their countries better. You monkeys are going to be suffering for eternity with this your primitive, idiotic mindset, while your elected/selected thieves continue to feed fat on your commonwealth. What did Obasanjo do for Yoruba as president, what did Wabara/Okadigbo etc do for Ibos as Senate President, what did Babangida, Abacha, Abubakar etc do for housas as president. You're all coward, weak, docile fools, Eveready to eat the poop of your elected/selected thieves, you don't deserve any better.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by esiri4jesu(m): 3:22am On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by bluecircle470: 4:53am On Apr 17, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Congrats... Go and carry the mace and gavel immediately because you have won again like you won in 2015 when APC adopted you as the speaker.

Why wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 4:55am On Apr 17, 2019
CaptBabosa:
So the southwest will produce the vice President as well as the Speaker. And yet the southeast and Southsouth another major geopolitical zone will be left with nothing. This is becoming. Interesting. It is okay my Igbo brothers. Strategize for 2023 Igbo presidency. Let the southwest enjoy for now.

What did south west get between 2011 and 2015?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Sedonxavi: 5:42am On Apr 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Keep quiet yoloba Muslim. We ibos contribute 75 % to Lagos GDP
.Why can't you go and contribute to GDP of Igbo land and stop claiming another person's land

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by tribalistseun: 6:25am On Apr 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Everything is all about Igbo's, its like we scare you lots. If there's a little sneeze everyone wants to know what the Igbos think.

Dude you're dragging something with Northerners stop mentioning Igbos up and down.
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by tribalistseun: 6:31am On Apr 17, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Kiss the truth.

Igbos don't need anything from an Islamic party. Even if we conduct election 2m times we will still vote PDP.

Besides people from kwara state that got the Senate President is their life better than people in Enugu state? Or are people in katsina getting 24hrs light than people in IMO state?

Our businesses are more important than one man getting senate President or speaker for his own immediate family to enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

A very daft post.

Can't u exist without the IGBOS?
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 17, 2019
bash8936:
Ah! See wetin education turn my Yoruba tribe to.
Too soft! too sophisticated! too diplomatic! too tolerant! too accommodating! We have become weaklings even in our own lands. See wetin Awolowo turn us to. Impact of free Education. But am always proud am a Yoruba man.
Always happy. No bad belle! Lost cause! Unnecessary hatred! terrorist act! inhuman act!
Truth be said .
We are the only tribe other tribe in Nigeria can actually relate peacefully with, that's why they are all in our region.
Economy-west
Education-west
Security-west
Take it or leave it...The west still holds Nigeria together and the only good thing about Nigeria.
Take west Away Nigeria becomes Sudan

Economy is Lagos n not west.

Education is SE, followed by SW.

Security is obviously SE. SE has severely been reported as the most peaceful zone in Nigeria.

""We are the only tribe other tribe in Nigeria can actually relate peacefully with""

Self delusion.
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Maket: 7:48am On Apr 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

So, it's better to rally round a state than the interest of a zone. Is like this Lagos is more than a country.
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by kennylawd: 8:01am On Apr 17, 2019
Best thing I have seen on Nairaland

moshino:

You're sooooo primitive. All this Ibo this, Hausa that and Yoruba this, where has it led Nigeria since inception. Hausas have ruled Nigeria more than other tribes in Nigeria, yet hausas are most backwards. The politicians only fill their pockets, and that of their families and friends, while you idiots stay docile, suffering and fighting your myopic and primitive tribal wars. While you look for the rare, priced opportunity to leave your country and head to other countries as labourers, cab drivers etc. The countries you monkeys run to, do not elect people based on tribe, they hold their elected officials to account and concentrate on developing their countries better. You monkeys are going to be suffering for eternity with this your primitive, idiotic mindset, while your elected/selected thieves continue to feed fat on your commonwealth. What did Obasanjo do for Yoruba as president, what did Wabara/Okadigbo etc do for Ibos as Senate President, what did Babangida, Abacha, Abubakar etc do for housas as president. You're all coward, weak, docile fools, Eveready to eat the poop of your elected/selected thieves, you don't deserve any better.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by superlanny(m): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Anything the ibos do shouldn't suprise you, they are synonymous to unintelligent.
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by superlanny(m): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2019
kaorama:

You are very intelligent o. Didn't know foolishness is incurable. So your people don't know they should thankful to Igbos for helping them develop Lagos? The thunder that will fire you is still doing press up
as usual, an unintelligent IBO warrior.
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by RichBoy247: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2019
udo2018:
You made no sense...

Because you cannot reason. DO you even have any brain to reason with?
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2019
kaorama:

but why can't they develop any state in the south east to be like Lagos ?
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Goke7: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2019
tribalistseun:

Igbos don't need anything from an Islamic party. Even if we conduct election 2m times we will still vote PDP.

Besides people from kwara state that got the Senate President is their life better than people in Enugu state? Or are people in katsina getting 24hrs light than people in IMO state?

Our businesses are more important than one man getting senate President or speaker for his own immediate family to enjoy.

lol, see deception, later you will cry marginalization
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Halo22: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2019
What is wrong with Tinubu? Does he think he would be contributing the affairs of Nigeria just like Lagos state? Vice president, Lagos state and Speaker House of Representatives, same Lagos. Who does that? Well am sure it z not going down well with other regions, so the unknown might repeat itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Ibikunle Amosun Used Wasiu Sowami To Acquire High Profile Investment / Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times / Reno Omokri Exposes El-Rufai Again, Calls Him An Opportunistic Hypocrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.