Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman (31619 Views)

Success Adegor Is Michybal JJ Cl Kids Clothing Ambassador, Rocks Their Outfit / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by Kobicove(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2019
Everyone now wants to use this little girl to shine undecided
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by WarriAproko: 8:26am On Apr 17, 2019
That's the LGA chairman house. But doesn't make any sense. She is supposed to be with her pair's not all this thieves.
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by loomer: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2019
BravoDe:
Nigerian set...Is going to a beer parlour bad...That's why policeman regards everyone in a beer parlour criminal

Beer parlour na for children?

Come even be say na for night

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by NaMeAboki: 8:37am On Apr 17, 2019
Some ppl would not see anything wrong with this; many of them are even rally round to defend it - its no wonder moral decadence seem to be taking root in those climes.

Beer Parlour in front of all assortment of drinks! - what happened the LGA chairman's office/conference room; his own residence or Success's own family house? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by Praisesongz: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2019
OVA200:
Nigerian mostly mishandle little fame, she needs her education more than anything now. She need to keep the fame and achieve something big in her education because both will propel to sit with elite.
she didn’t ask for fame from this event talk to your stupid photographers of bloggers wey make an news
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2019
Datazone:
This is a wrong tweet/headline. Success and mom actually went to pay the chairman a visit, they met him there. Someone took a harmless pic and an overzealous blogger or journalist is taking it out of proportion

I thought as much. It's shameful how people just run to town with fake news, with intent to defame innocent people.
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by sweetrace(f): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2019
GavelSlam:
If accompanied by an adult (her guardian), it's not much of an issue.

Of course it is an issue. That is why in saner communities, one can’t get into such a place unless they are eighteen. She is in her formative years and has no business in a beer parlor.

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by sweetrace(f): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2019
I believe there is something wrong with her mother’s parenting skills. Why would she take her daughter there in the first place? Is she trying to use her daughter to climb the social ladder? Contrary to Popular opinion, I find the Success girl rude. Nigerians have been generous and provided the much needed school fees. Let her focus on her schooling. This amount of exposure is not healthy.

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by GavelSlam: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2019
sweetrace:

Of course it is an issue. That is why in saner communities, one can’t get into such a place unless they are eighteen. She is in her formative years and has no business in a beer parlor.

That's so wrong.

In the UK, if accompanied by an adult, a minor can be in a place of alcohol consumption.
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by sweetrace(f): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2019
GavelSlam:

That's so wrong.

In the UK, if accompanied by an adult, a minor can be in a place of alcohol consumption.

A child in elementary school right? You must have rewritten the laws.
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by Ugosample(m): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2019
GavelSlam:
If accompanied by an adult (her guardian), it's not much of an issue.

taking a child to a beer parlour is WRONG

I know such things are trivial in Nigeria, because it's a shithole in truth and indeed

But what is WRONG IS WRONG
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by GavelSlam: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2019

Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by GavelSlam: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2019
Ugosample:

taking a child to a beer parlour is WRONG

I know such things are trivial in Nigeria, because it's a shithole in truth and indeed

But what is WRONG IS WRONG

See above.

Now, I'm not saying the advanced world always has the answers.

I'm saying it is commonplace over there.
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by Ugosample(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2019
NaMeAboki:
Some ppl would not see anything wrong with this; many of them are even rally round to defend it - its no wonder moral decadence seem to be taking root in those climes.

Beer Parlour in front of all assortment of drinks! - what happened the LGA chairman's office/conference room; his own residence or Success's own family house? Haba!

its a $hithole

what do you expect

I curse the day I was born Nigerian undecided

because even tho things are fine with me and all.

Having to contend with the fact that you share a country with so many fools is a pain we have to bear for a long long time
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by Ugosample(m): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2019
GavelSlam:

See above.

Now, I'm not saying the advanced world always has the answers.

I'm saying it is commonplace over there.

it's wrong

It's the same way I felt when I went for one of these fancy shows done by a comedian at Eko hotel last year, and I saw so many children there.

WTF are young kids, not even teenagers doing at such events where adult jokes and all that are rife?

what kind of use less country is this bikonu?
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by Naajjii: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2019
That is Sapele you dont know what is called Sapele water? its a culture there.
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by tunize(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2019
Lyoncrescent:
The little girl that was recorded and the one that did the recording have been receiving plaudits and money here and there. The main question is does anyone know if the rehabilitation of the school successs was referring to has commenced and if yes to what extent. The true winning situation in all this is to be refurbish the pako school she referred to totally and buy books and training materials for the school so that all the students that attend the school will benefits. This is a much better scenario than having the two individuals in success and the lady that did the recording collecting money up and down;They can collect money and endorsements but the school shouldn't be neglected so that her story can be seen as a beacon of light on other students in that school. However in typical naija fashion, i wont be surprised if the young girl changes school and nothing is done about her original school
i remove my cao for you true talk.
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by GavelSlam: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2019
Ugosample:

it's wrong

It's the same way I felt when I went for one of these fancy shows done by a comedian at Eko hotel last year, and I saw so many children there.

WTF are young kids, not even teenagers doing at such events where adult jokes and all that are rife?

what kind of use less country is this bikonu?

Happens globally except in perhaps the Islamic world.

Italy, Greece, Scandinavia.

We pretend too much in this country.

Everything is moderation.
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by oloyede90(m): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2019
Bloggers!!!! Its a big lie. Its not beer parlour. Na d chairman compound. He dey use kola and drink pray for her. Confirm ur news before you post
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by Presh4Ever: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2019
Make dem no carry drink frustrate DAT girl future o
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by Kdon2: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2019
TheGameYard:
Stop making mountains out of molehill, Even parents bring their kids to the lounge.

Irresponsible parents you mean??
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by EdiAbali: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2019
The reporter is worst than the man
You suggested the man to take her to church? You must be retarded deltan
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by sapientia(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2019
My main concern is what happens to other kids who have no one to video them.

Irresponsible government is a curse to any nation state.
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by gbishman: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2019
What a leader, this girl future is in danger responsible Nigerians and NGO's should come to the rescue. What is a girl this age doing in a beer parlour?
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by LydaImhof: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Na wa oo

@@@

Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by SmartMen: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
iammo:
The LGA boss decided to also donate towards her education and they only had the meeting in the bar/lounge... you'd be surprised at how many big deals get closed at the bar/restaurant . As conservative as Arab Muslims are they still hangout to have shisha every evening
Even Night clubs lol... holy holy people will miss out on this one. grin grin grin
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by delishpot: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
In this era where Nigerian fathers are raping their daughters left right and center is where a sane woman will give her daughter to random men for beer parlor recreation?
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by Pearlman(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hope them no give the small girl Sapele water
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by OgaBuhari: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ceekay212:
Penaldo.....no penalty no party
Ajax knocked out real Madrid twice the same season how?
Re: Success Adegor In A Beer Parlour With Eugene, Sapele LGA Chairman by Ceekay212: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Ajax knocked out real Madrid twice the same season how?
Real Madrid fans who became juventus fans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mathematician In The House, Help Me / Lady Who Survived A Car Crash That Killed Her Entire Family, Bags PhD At 27 / FUNAAB Student Hospitalised After A ₦5k Bet To Drink A Bottle Of Gin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.