Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email (28101 Views)

Widow Turned Bus Conductor Relies On Weed To Deal With Lagos ‘agberos’ / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 / Lagos Bus Conductor Dresses Corporately While Working (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by pek(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2019
Mylovelife:

The ea and ae in Michael Abi? Most parents still make same mistake in their children names
but how will they not know at this age? And the person still don't know. Just shows they are not familiar with the Bible. Israel, Michael, Raphael, Rachael, Abimael, Abigael, etc are common examples. All end in el and not al.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by jashar(f): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2019
nifemi25:
This is what the country has turned our graduates to. Lots of graduates riding motorcycle.

The leaders call it 'Youth Empowerment' embarassed
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by ZaramT: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2019
Only in the South

nifemi25:
This is what the country has turned our graduates to. Lots of graduates riding motorcycle.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by DissTroy(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2019
Auxtin85:
He actually deserves to be helped, but you have confused everyone with your post, even his helper is confused right now, what stops you from typing in a simple English?

Not everyone understands your Latin

Exactly! I can't stand these pseudo-literates who type like dyslexics. God knows I've never and would never befriend or date a female who types that way. A complete no-no for me.

Type articulately, ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2019
Pavore9:

Such irks me. Those who are very close to me knows I don't reply to such style of writing.

Seriously, like I won't even bother to read it
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by ruggedtimi(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2019
Had same experience too, i just dropped down from a bus in madina forgot my wallet in it about $400 and some cedis. And it was around 11pm, luckily for me the mate(conductor) came back with my wallet and money intact.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by dochenaj: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
ANTY, HOW ARE WE SURE THIS IS NOT A GIMMICK TO GET UR BROTHER A JOB?
Nigerians and cynicism.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by greypencils: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Nigerians, una no get chill at all
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by danhiels(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2019
vioment:
Good guy, may God bless the guy.

We need a lot more cooperative nigerians, more intelligent nigerians, more kind and evil free nigerians, more respectful nigerians, more creative in all fronts nigerians, more honest nigerians, more disciplined nigerians, more smart/hard working nigerians; With a nigeria with these calibre, hmm, nigeria can transorm from whatever living standard now to like 2nd or 1st in world in like 5 years. In 10years and 15 years, it would be normal to be #1 for nigerians and many african and carribean countries; we can be on par economically like the usa(i love the resilience of that place).
[s]
vioment:

We need a lot more cooperative nigerians, more intelligent nigerians, more kind and evil free nigerians, more respectful nigerians, more creative in all fronts nigerians, more honest nigerians, more disciplined nigerians, more smart/hard working nigerians; With a nigeria with these calibre, hmm, nigeria can transorm from whatever living standard now to like 2nd or 1st in world in like 5 years. In 10years and 15 years, it would be normal to be #1 for nigerians and many african and carribean countries; we can be on par economically like the usa(i love the resilience of that place).
[/s]
vioment:

We need a lot more cooperative nigerians, more intelligent nigerians, more kind and evil free nigerians, more respectful nigerians, more creative in all fronts nigerians, more honest nigerians, more disciplined nigerians, more smart/hard working nigerians; With a nigeria with these calibre, hmm, nigeria can transorm from whatever Livingston and then standard now to like 2nd or 1st in world in like 5 years. In 10years and 15 years, it would be normal to be #1 for nigerians and many african and carribean countries; we can be on par economically like the usa(i love the resilience of that place).
you may as well just die now cos those ones are in heaven.... but 10 or 15 years is too small na we might use 83 years to end SARS that's when we will start thinking about rebuilding...... but am hopeful sha
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by XionTemmy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Had same experience too, i just dropped down from a bus in madina forgot my wallet in it about $400 and some cedis. And it was around 11pm, luckily for me the mate(conductor) came back with my wallet and money intact.
Like seriously?
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by toyin03(f): 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Exactly what I had in mind. WOW
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by ruggedtimi(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
XionTemmy:
Like seriously?
yes for real
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by justmenoni: 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
I will sk again, will the other countries be sleeping, you need to know what other western countries have in plans before you can make such assertion

quote author=vioment post=77608520]

Guy, na just say nigerians don't want to say no to foolish ways.

If say many leaders and the people, really decide to uplift nigeria, I believe it can even be a benchmark for success like china and usa.

Nigeria can be the economic china of the world, especially if the cooperation and the wealth involves other west africans and other regions.

[/quote]
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by MrMacinterchi1: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Those people that invented alphabet and words are not mad to do so. For the love of God and for the sanity of those around you, stop writing like a retard person. You are giving someone child a headache.
what is all this self.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / 10 Signs To Know That You Have Found The Right Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.