Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Linda Ikeji Covers Business Day Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Covers Business Day Magazine (24120 Views)

Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Covers Business Day Magazine by frowland(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2019
iRyan:
but she is truly a billionaire, not in dollars but in naira

Then she's not a billionaire if its in naira.
Are you now saying that with my little bank balance I can be called a billionaire if I move to Japan or if I move to Zimbabwe? Make una get small sense abeg.
Re: Linda Ikeji Covers Business Day Magazine by goaldynboy: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2019
frowland:

[s]First of all vehicles are classified as a deprecating assets.
If you say billionaire in Naira at least indicate it. Jeff is a billionaire, Linda is a Billionaire! Does it even make any sense to you?
Most we readers are not in Nigeria and some foreigners don't even know what Nigeria exchange rate it.
Linda' networth is nowhere close to $100m and its me being too generous. Thanks![/s]

You are neither here nor there!!

If you don't have any strong/tangible evidence to counter the guy's statement, hide yourself!

You are just example of someone who refuse to agree that another person can be richer than you!

When Linda Bought her house, it was worth N500m; do you know how much it is worth today?!

Do you know the worth of Linda Ikeji Television (LITV)? Even though she is still doing it online and programs packaging?! Do you know the worth of equipments in her TV studio?!

Even the name, 'Linda Ikeji' alone is worth more than a Billion Naira?!

Linda is a Billionaire in Naira, but not in Dollars!!

If you check the definition of 'Billionaire' in the dictionary, it does not say it must be in Dollars!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Covers Business Day Magazine by frowland(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2019
[s]
goaldynboy:

You are neither here nor there!!

If you don't have any strong/tangible evidence to counter the guy's statement, hide yourself!

You are just example of someone who refuse to agree that another person can be richer than you!

When Linda Bought her house, it was worth N500m; do you know how much it is worth today?!

Do you know the worth of Linda Ikeji Television (LITV)? Even though she is still doing it online and programs packaging?! Do you know the worth of equipments in her TV studio?!

Even the name, 'Linda Ikeji' alone is worth more than a Billion Naira?!

Linda is a Billionaire in Naira, but not in Dollars!!

If you check the definition of 'Billionaire' in the dictionary, it does not say it must be in Dollars!!
[/s]

Mr. man, Linda is NOT a billionaire! Billionaire is an English word which is anyone whose total networth is above a Billion pounds. What other stuupid explanations do I need to give?
So if I move to Zimbabwe with 200k, I am automatically a billionaire?
If I move to Japan with as little as 8 million Nigerian naira, I am also a billionaire? ~ Then start calling me a billionaire if so'. I am truely sorry for your type.
Re: Linda Ikeji Covers Business Day Magazine by Jaynom(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2019
frowland:

First of all vehicles are classified as a deprecating assets.
If you say billionaire in Naira at least indicate it. Jeff is a billionaire, Linda is a Billionaire! Does it even make any sense to you?
Someone with a bank balance of 10m naira in Japan is also a billionaire there?
Most we readers are not in Nigeria and some foreigners don't even know what Nigeria exchange rate it.
Linda' networth is nowhere close to $100m and its me being too generous. Thanks!
I said in Naira/Nigeria!! Logical reasoning evades you. So a person worth 10Billion Naira is What? undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Covers Business Day Magazine by frowland(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2019
Jaynom:

I said in Naira/Nigeria!! Logical reasoning evades you. So a person worth 10Billion Naira is What? undecided

He or she is a millionaire in business and social world not a Billionaire.
Are you aware that based on your useless logic, I am currently a billionaire living in Japan or if I relocate to Zimbabwe you will start referring to me as the Zimbabwean Trillionaire Since my networth is more than a billion yen or trillions respectively.
Self delusion is a problem and there are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
Re: Linda Ikeji Covers Business Day Magazine by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2019
frowland:

Then she's not a billionaire if its in naira.
Are you now saying that with my little bank balance I can be called a billionaire if I move to Japan or if I move to Zimbabwe? Make una get small sense abeg.
Your basis for comparison is illogical. She may not be a billionaire in the U.S but she is in her home country Nigeria and that is all that matters for now

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Covers Business Day Magazine by goat22: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2019
Kingpunter:
38 year old nigerian blogger , Linda is definitely the richest blogger in Africa and the facts on numbers of fat check she earns montly justifies that.

The Mom of one took to her Instagram moment ago to share photo of her covering the latest issue of Business magazine nigeria.

In sharing the post, Linda captioned one of the photos:
Shoot for @businessdayng The CEO magazine out today in newsstands.

https://www./2019/04/billionaire-blogger-linda-ikeji-covers-business-day-magazine.html

Please stop spreading lies. This is Mudupe Alafin the real estate moguless please not ikeji
Re: Linda Ikeji Covers Business Day Magazine by frowland(m): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2019
iRyan:
Your basis for comparison is illogical. She may not be a billionaire in the U.S but she is in her home country Nigeria and that is all that matters for now

No, you are still getting it all wrong (petitio principii). Billion/Billionare is an English (England) word. This is why Billionaires net-worth worldwide is always in British Pounds not USD. When you are able to figure the 'why' then you are almost getting your sense back. For now, NL chat is in English and its our official language, being a billionaire means you must have at least a billion Pounds in total assets.
With your so called sense of logic, I can argue then that there are more billionaires in Zimbabwe than anywhere in the world? Makes any sense to you? Funny people here to be honest.
Re: Linda Ikeji Covers Business Day Magazine by dododawa1: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Billionaire (lol)
Re: Linda Ikeji Covers Business Day Magazine by LydaImhof: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Na wa oo

@@@

Re: Linda Ikeji Covers Business Day Magazine by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
lekkan:
Its spelt "Shawarma" not "shawama" as in "Shawa fish"
Not hard feelings tho grin grin

Re: Linda Ikeji Covers Business Day Magazine by meobizy(f): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
That cover shows a woman in her forties.
Nigerian women keep faking younger ages until they meet a man who they feel is emotionally immature.
Re: Linda Ikeji Covers Business Day Magazine by hopefulLandlord: 9:29am On Apr 20, 2019
Jaynom:

Linda is a billionaire! Even if it is in Naira. Her house in Banana island is worth 700 Million. Her Bentley mulsanne costs around 200Million. Her TV network should cost about 200 million minus the cost of her other cars and the cars she's bought for her family. For an individual to spend all these money it means there is at least twice or thrice that amount in the bank account

What? you are highly ignorant if you think billionaires have billions in their accounts lol. let me tell you a little secret. its the poor and middle class that save monies in banks, the rich don't. the rich come to take the monies the poor people saves, do business with it, make massive profit then return it with a little interest

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Covers Business Day Magazine by Jaynom(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

What? you are highly ignorant if you think billionaires have billions in their accounts lol. let me tell you a little secret. its the poor and middle class that save monies in banks, the rich don't. the rich come to take the monies the poor people saves, do business with it, make massive profit then return it with a little interest
Uncle there are people with over $300,000,000 in their bank account. Do not be ignorant! There are people in Nigeria with 50 million dollars or more inside their houses!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ali Nuhu Supports Efe (Photo) / Gucci Mane Buys N216m Ferrari 812 Through Obi Okeke / Fatai Rolling Dollar Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.