Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other (1035 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by lawanson2k3: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2019
Hello the intellects in the house, I'm in a relationship with a girl and we've gone a very long way, but recently, we got to realize that we are both AS, Can we Still get married? and what is the implication of AS and AS getting married, your contributions will be highly appreciated. Thank you, and if the MOD can move this to front page, will appreciate it too.
Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by mekuso89(m): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2019
You will get SS
Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by DEXTROVERT: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2019
Yes na
even
ss and ss
can
marry
but if AS and AS marries
expect 25% chance off SS per birth
and the child could be in lifelong pain and sickness
Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by dollytino4real(f): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2019
pls don't listen to dat evil advice b4 mine, pls no ur children will make u spread ur savings in hospitals and will be shutting witches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by ajapz(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2019
lawanson2k3:
Hello the intellects in the house, I'm in a relationship with a girl and we've gone a very long way, but recently, we got to realize that we are both AS, Can we Still get married? and what is the implication of AS and AS getting married, your contributions will be highly appreciated. Thank you, and if the MOD can move this to front page, will appreciate it too.

It can never be worse than mine, imagine falling in love with one girl for the first time after diff relationship and "BOOOM!!" u just realized both of u are not compatible cos AS genotype "blablabla". First time in my life i cried cos of a girl but i need to let go and even after 7yrs of the break up, its still not easy to moving on.
Although it will be tough believe me but you just need to let go. You just have to think about ur children except u don't have plans of having kids.

1 Like

Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by sparog(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2019
Just let her go peacefully bro

It's not worth the trouble

The love will fade when the challenges begin and you both will blame yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by tabithababy(f): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
Yes

Marry each other cheesy
Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Of course you can marry each other if you don't intend to have kids.
You can adopt babies
Funny enough as an AS the beautiful women I have met that please my heart always turn out to be AS too

1 Like

Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by grandstar(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
No think am. No try am. You have a one in four chance that every child you have may be a sickler.

If you like Russian roulette (Google it), then go ahead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by celeb4reallife(f): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
NO. They can't if you intend having children
Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by giftfromGod(f): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Capital NO
Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by Mizwisdom(f): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
Even in 2019, we are still seeing this type of question
Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by TheeDetective: 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
Are you waiting to hear from us that its ok for both of you to carry on? undecided The genotype issue should be the first question you ask before venturing into a relationship. If you would not have kids then you can go ahead but if you would be thinking of having kids then it’s not advisable as there is no guarantee that you might not have SS child/ren. So think very well before you bring a child into the world to suffer as an SS child because of YOUR IGNORANCE. Both of you need to go to the hospital to observe the crisis an SS child goes through then your eyes will clear because the love you think you have for each other if at all you have an SS child going through crisis, will disappear. ENOUGH SAID

2 Likes

Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by tabithababy(f): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Wicked people

You guys should please allow the op marry his as lover cheesy
Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by frozen70(f): 12:00am On Apr 18, 2019
Get married and remain sorrowful

So all these enlightenment about genotype is not making sense to you
Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by fastseo: 12:06am On Apr 18, 2019
Well let me add my own..

To manage sicklers no be here oh.. We currently have one in my mom side.. If she fall sick here the whole family run around vomiting money.

Please stop it. You should not ask this deadly question in this 2019 even if you have the money what about the pain your kids will pass through.

Changing of blood almost every time, blood drying up, pains, anguish etc.

You spend nothing less than 80k when ever they fall into their crisis plus other wahala.

If you come get 2 sicklers hmmmm you and your wife go de change or do rotation for hospital every 2 months.

Ur child won't form very well, they look sick, no proper growth, look weak. Please run
Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by comtem2011: 7:54am On Apr 18, 2019
lawanson2k3:
Pls, let go. The love will vanish when the crisis begins.
Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by Uyi168: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2019
This is how SS will be calling u...

Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by Aremolekunowo(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2019
I have a two year old SS, that have really consumed cash not that alone.you will never be happy seeing your child passing through excruciating pains each time of crises.
Am currently separated from my wife because the love cleared away like a morning cloud. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by catalan15(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
sparog:
Just let her go peacefully bro

It's not worth the trouble

The love will fade when the challenges begin and you both will blame yourselves.

True Talk....

1 Like

Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by Hardrive(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Aremolekunowo:
I have a two year old SS, that have really consumed cash not that alone.you will never be happy seeing your child passing through excruciating pains each time of crises.
Am currently separated from my wife because the love cleared away like a morning cloud. A word is enough for the wise.
Learn from this man.
Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by Evtspez: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
Alot have said the truth. If you plan to get children don't marry coz the chances of your children having sickle cell anemia is 50%.
Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by comtem2011: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
Aremolekunowo:
It's well bro.

1 Like

Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by thorpido(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
Not worth the trouble Op.You need to have a first hand experience with SS genotype carriers.The crisis no be here o.
I guess you know the actress,Eucharia Anunobi whose only child died.He was an SS carrier.
Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by fastseo: 12:06am On Apr 19, 2019
Aremolekunowo:

My cousin also that was what ended his marriage.
But people will not still learn.
Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by Lexusgs430: 5:10am On Apr 19, 2019
lawanson2k3:

Does not require FP....... You almost dodged a live bullet, just end the relationship yesterday............
Re: Can Genotype AS And AS Get Married To Each Other by bjjose: 5:15am On Apr 19, 2019
Don't try dat mistake I have see things with my own eye. Just let her go

(1) (Reply)

Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Abroad Just Within a Few Months Of Arrival / 1.5hp Midea Air Conditioner For Sale-80k / How Do I Handle My Wayward Brother??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.