Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

In Need Of A Yam Farmer / Seller In Benue And Niger States For Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / In Need Of A Yam Farmer / Seller In Benue And Niger States For Business (243 Views)

Video: How To Cut A Yam Mini-set And How To Plant It Inside The Ridge. / See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue / Oyo And Niger States To Provide Fertilizers For Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Yam Farmer / Seller In Benue And Niger States For Business by nuelleoz(m): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2019
Am in need of yam farmers and sellers in Benue and Niger states to supply me. Interested...contact me on Whatsapp 09024599262

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Business / How To Make French Fires In Factory? / Plantains Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.