Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Video: How To Cut A Yam Mini-set And How To Plant It Inside The Ridge. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Video: How To Cut A Yam Mini-set And How To Plant It Inside The Ridge. (1130 Views)

See The Giant Tubers Of Yam Harvested In Jos, Plateau State (photos) / Help With My Bawa(shombo) Pepper Plant - It Is Not Bearing Fruits / Lucrativity Of A Yam Selling Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: How To Cut A Yam Mini-set And How To Plant It Inside The Ridge. by MideMrPossible: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
This is an experimental video on how to cut a yam mini-set and how to plant. Last year I tried it out planting some yam in a cement bag and the result was outrageously great. After harvest, I blamed myself for not having more than 5 sacks I had tested with but this year, I'm not taking any chance, its rainy season and not too late to plant yam so in this video, I have carefully shown how to cut a yam mini-set, how to treat it with wood ash and how to place it carefully inside your super-size ridges. You can as well try out planting inside sack if you have no access to a closed place like ours.

Please don't forget to subscribe to this channel for more helpful tips.

Happy planting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R8fX93S1WQ

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Point Of Lay Quails in Ogun State / Crates Of Fresh Egg Available At Our Depot. / Let Us Go To Songhai To Learn Integrated Farming System!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.