Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

My NYSC Experience At Kebbi State, Dakingari, Suru LGA, Kebbi State. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Experience At Kebbi State, Dakingari, Suru LGA, Kebbi State. (6339 Views)

Nysc Experience At Dakingari, Kebbi State / Maggot Infested Food Allegedly Served To Corps Members At Kebbi NYSC Camp / Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Experience At Kebbi State, Dakingari, Suru LGA, Kebbi State. by tayo200(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ge0grapher:
Chai, bro, can you help a brother out??
the somebody that I knew is no more in the system.. he has traveled out.. I wished I could..
Re: My NYSC Experience At Kebbi State, Dakingari, Suru LGA, Kebbi State. by SimeonOTC(m): 2:19am On Mar 06, 2020
tayo200:

well, during our time, redeployment was somehow free, I would say.. they released almost everyone that put in for redeployment...even some didn't give reason like medical condition that most people use.. I think the state coordinator just free everyone.. don't know what will happen now sha.. but TBH, you might decide to stay after 21days in camp o, I'm telling you..

okay..thanks for this..
but please, what make you think i might decide to stay, aside the distance and the sun you stated as a disadvantage, is there any better attractive things there i might make me want to stay?
Re: My NYSC Experience At Kebbi State, Dakingari, Suru LGA, Kebbi State. by tayo200(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2020
SimeonOTC:

okay..thanks for this..
but please, what make you think i might decide to stay, aside the distance and the sun you stated as a disadvantage, is there any better attractive things there i might make me want to stay?
the fact that things are relatively not too expensive,... and like one of my guys, he was dating a girl and the girl stayed, so he also stayed.. things like that can happen. ..anything might be propel you to stay.
Re: My NYSC Experience At Kebbi State, Dakingari, Suru LGA, Kebbi State. by SimeonOTC(m): 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
tayo200:

the fact that things are relatively not too expensive,... and like one of my guys, he was dating a girl and the girl stayed, so he also stayed.. things like that can happen. ..anything might be propel you to stay.

las las bro, they gave me kebbi state...
please can i have ur whatsapp number
Re: My NYSC Experience At Kebbi State, Dakingari, Suru LGA, Kebbi State. by TIDDOLL(m): 1:20am On Mar 07, 2020
No worry guy, we go jam for there...
SimeonOTC:

las las bro, they gave me kebbi state...
please can i have ur whatsapp number
Re: My NYSC Experience At Kebbi State, Dakingari, Suru LGA, Kebbi State. by kenny160: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
tayo200:

alright...
www.facebook.com/tehmetaryor
send me a friend request please ..and congratulations on your pop..
same to u bro... Thank you
Re: My NYSC Experience At Kebbi State, Dakingari, Suru LGA, Kebbi State. by Johnsongoogle: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2020
Am posted also to kebbi. How can we meet my number. 09064012979

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State Nysc Camp Pictures / Batch A 16 Stream II Kano Corpers / What Are The Duties Of The CLO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.