Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Dangote Laughs As Teni Changes Name To "Teni Dangote" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote Laughs As Teni Changes Name To "Teni Dangote" (690 Views)

Regina Daniels And Toyin Lawani Dance To Teni's 'Billionaire' / Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) / Teni Changes Name To 'Teni Dangote' At A function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Laughs As Teni Changes Name To "Teni Dangote" by Woloaded11: 9:53am On Apr 17, 2019
A well known Nigerian singer and song writer, Teniola Apata, aka Teni thrilled her guests at an event attended by the richest man in Africa, Mr Aliko Dangote, when she changed her name from ‘Apata’ to ‘Dangote’.....CONTINUE READING
https://woloaded..com/2019/04/dangote-laughs-as-teni-changes-name-to.html?m=1

Re: Dangote Laughs As Teni Changes Name To "Teni Dangote" by dollytino4real(f): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2019
i want to change my name too o! pls house which surname will fit my status, tino buhari or wike pls feel free to add it

(1) (Reply)

OFFSET Reunites With His Father After 23 Years / Tobi Won Last Season Of Bbnaija - Big Brother Africa Housemate Vimbai Mutinhiri / Regina Daniels Dumps Her Poor Boyfriend For Her Billionaire Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.