Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Regina Daniels Dumps Her Poor Boyfriend For Her Billionaire Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Dumps Her Poor Boyfriend For Her Billionaire Husband (694 Views)

Regina Daniels Enjoying Her Billionaire Husband's Money As She Dances(Photos) / Regina Daniels Shares New Video After Stepping Out With Billionaire husband / Rihanna Dumps Hassan Jameel, Her Billionaire Boyfriend. 'She Gets Tired Of Men’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dumps Her Poor Boyfriend For Her Billionaire Husband by Paulfroshman: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re gina Daniels Dumps Her Poor Boyfriend For A Billionaire. Re gina Daniels and her Husband, Ned Nwoko are in the news for their marriage due to the age difference between the wealthy businessman and the Young Nollywood actress.

Re gina Daniels Leaves An Expensive Life Which Clearly Her Boyfriend Actor Somadina Adinma Couldn't Afford. This Prompted her sudden wealth as well as her eventual secret marriage to Honourable, Prince Ned Nwoko

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaJCBQGh2Sw

Re: Regina Daniels Dumps Her Poor Boyfriend For Her Billionaire Husband by spyg1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Small time she will start complaining that the thing is not hard enough.

I know many nairaland ladies will now adopt her as their role model.
My advice to ladies: Bed fight is important in marriage don't choose money over it, unless if you're a høē

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchil Use To Borrow Laptop From My Uncle, He Use To Do Yahoo- Mrl / Regina Daniels Troll By Followers Over Her Sagged Breast / Speed Darlington Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says He Never Knew She Was Into Transgender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.