Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France (806 Views)

Deaths At APC Rivers Rally: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France by musictori: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2019
As Tweeted by the aide of the former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Reno Omokri...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/reno-omokri-blasts-buhari-for-condoling.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France by Baawaa(m): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2019
m
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France by troublemakea(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2019
Can someone just remind this Reno omocry that all the money Igbo & Ipob people are paying him to Cry and Attack buhari can't last forever

If you've ever worked closely with any Igbos man and see how their business are Ran in private you will agree with me why they should never zone power to them. an average igbo man selfishly care about himself not others if you think i'm lying work closely with any Igbo man fr better clarification

Innoson shi is an example I duely support that man's arrest
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France by ideynl1: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2019
troublemakea:
Can someone just remind this Reno omocry that all the money Igbo & Ipob people are paying him to Cry Attack buhari can't last forever

You lack sense. One day you'll convulse over Igbo matter since you can't say anything without calling Igbos.

Someone made a critical observation but all you had to say was balderdash. Bunkum!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France by Harrymig1(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2019
He has a point
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France by SageMK: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2019
This friend—zone is on another level.
After 4½ years, still no reply from Buhari to this guy.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France by StillX10(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
troublemakea:
Can someone just remind this Reno omocry that all the money Igbo & Ipob people are paying him to Cry and Attack buhari can't last forever

If you've ever worked closely with any Igbos man and see how their business are Ran in private you will agree with me why they should never zone power to them. an average igbo man selfishly care about himself not others if you think i'm lying work closely with any Igbo man fr better clarification

You don't have an iota of sense

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France by Nukilia: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
That president zombies want as their leader
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
In as much as Im not in support of Reno's foolish obsession with Buhari, it is wrong to drag Igbos or any tribe at all in the mud like one guy up there.

Like his moniker goes, he's obviously up to no good.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France by deomelo: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
You really have to be the world's most miserable, sad, bitter, hateful and unhappy human being if all you do every day and every minute of your existence is to insult people, blast people, lie, peddle fake news and just constitute nuisance on the internet.

You have a wife, you have kids and this is your daily life and routine.

Poor children, where is your daddy? Did he go to work, no sir, he's on the internet insulting and abusing people as usual?

What a lowlife loser and jobless human being.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France by sapientia(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
Buhari can never surprise me.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France by kafulka(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
deomelo:
You really have to be the world's most miserable, sad, bitter, hateful and unhappy human being if all you do every day and every minute of your existence is to insult people, blast people, lie, peddle fake news and just constitute nuisance on the internet.

You have a wife, you have kids and this is your daily life and routine.

Poor children, where is your daddy? Did he go to work, no sir, he's on the internet insulting and abusing people as usual?

What a lowlife loser and jobless human being.

So right now you are at work place

It pains you when someone is pointing out the truth about this failure u call ur president

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France by deomelo: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
[s]
kafulka:

So right now you are at work place
[/s]

What's my business with this jobless roadside ipob villager?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France by kafulka(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

What's my business with this jobless roadside ipob villager?

E pain am well well !!

NL resident Zombie, come to my property here in Lagos I'll give u 1yr rent free

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France by deomelo: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
[s]
kafulka:

E pain am well well !!

NL resident Zombie, come to my property here in Lagos I'll give u 1yr rent free
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France by lilfreezy: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
troublemakea:

Jealousy will kill all of you in this country grin grin. Continue envying the igbos. Igbo presidency gbuo gị dia grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Condoling With France by kafulka(m): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.

Stale ..

So you are on ur work place right now, say the truth and don't be ashame
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Wike Employs Fani-kayode, Omokri, Ikenga, Abe, Others To Stop Amaechi’s Min / Riots Around Tina Junction In Jos Plateau State / Why Obasanjo, Jonathan And Other Leaders Shunned Buhari’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.