Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,678 members, 7,854,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Pray For Buhari, Popular Pastor Urges Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Buhari, Popular Pastor Urges Nigerians (835 Views)

Akpabio And APC Leaders Pray For Buhari (Photos) / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Buhari, Popular Pastor Urges Nigerians by BleedingPen: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2019
Founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet T. B. Joshua, has called on Nigerians to offer “special” prayers for President Muhammadu Buhari and Nigeria in general, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that the cleric made the call during a live televised service at his church’s headquarters in Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, on Sunday, July 7.

According to our correspondent, who monitored the broadcast, Prophet Joshua said he was going to share a vision concerning the president and the nation, which he had a couple of weeks ago.

He urged Nigerians to pray for God to grant President Buhari enough wisdom to lead the country.

Joshua said: “Ask God to protect and fill him with wisdom enough to lead this nation. In my vision, I saw the sago phim coming down with rain. This rain comes with freshness and calmness. Nigeria, let us pray!”

http://igberetvnews.com/824999/just-in-pray-for-buhari-popular-pastor-urges-nigerians/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J
Re: Pray For Buhari, Popular Pastor Urges Nigerians by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2019
Leave Bubu Alone Please, Allah Is With Mr Buhari Nothing Go Happen
Re: Pray For Buhari, Popular Pastor Urges Nigerians by AntiBalaka: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Leave Bubu Alone Please, Allah Is With Mr Buhari Nothing Go Happen

He should then go and join allah and collect his 77 virgins for his jihad contributions.
Re: Pray For Buhari, Popular Pastor Urges Nigerians by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2019
AntiBalaka:

He should then go and join allah and collect his 77 virgins for his jihad contributions.

When It's Time
Re: Pray For Buhari, Popular Pastor Urges Nigerians by AntiBalaka: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

When It's Time

He should do jihad the boko way and blow himself up in a church or else no 77 virgins for him.
Re: Pray For Buhari, Popular Pastor Urges Nigerians by Lovelive: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2019
Unpopular pastor. I don't know him and I don't want to know him. He is a retardedd.
Only JESUS CHRIST I know.

(1) (Reply)

YYF Warns South-west Govs, Monarchs, Against Selling Yoruba Land / Why You Can Hardly Hear About Crime In One State In Nigeria / Buhari Stripping Osibanjo Of His Roles Is Constitutional Even PEPT Said It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.