Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

American Star Jhene Aiko Publicly Plead Emotionally To Big Sean - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Star Jhene Aiko Publicly Plead Emotionally To Big Sean (592 Views)

Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky / Temi Otedola Looks Like All American Star Greta Onieogou / Big Sean Says He Made Jhene Aiko 'cum' 9 Times In A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Star Jhene Aiko Publicly Plead Emotionally To Big Sean by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Jhene Aiko Isn't Yet Over Her Ex

From Dreddsworld

[img]https://1.bp..com/-dsGTKmmje94/XLbb2QsKJOI/AAAAAAAACK0/GU16kIvjaqE9RefjTjLDGGut9_g8gwhQACLcBGAs/s1600/jhene-aiko-begs-big-sean.jpeg[/img]

Two months back, Jhene Aiko and Big Sean separated - with Sean moving out of their Los Angeles home. The couple had been dating for a long time, and many speculated that the two craftsmen would in the end get hitched.

In any case, Jhene Aiko still wasn't prepared to proceed onward - so she sent him an inspiring message on Instagram a week ago - where she essentially asked the rapper to take her back.

See the post below :

[img]https://3.bp..com/-XaYmLe6pTn0/XLbaDSxYnSI/AAAAAAAACKY/D6uBXPg13GgXVC4jvT2vKJHExugcKU-wwCLcBGAs/s1600/jhene-aiko-big-sean.jpg[/img]

Jhene's friend explained, "He gave no reply, and he stopped returning her texts. Jhene is not taking it well."

Source >> Dreddsworld
Re: American Star Jhene Aiko Publicly Plead Emotionally To Big Sean by meobizy(f): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
The ‘Big Sean’ does that to any female.
I always wondered why he called himself that when he stands only 5’8”.
As for Jhene, she needs to go back to school.
Her grammar construction is atrocious.
Their breakup seems more like two years than two months to me.
I guess I find both of them uninteresting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Niniola Practically Taught Me How To Sing­ – Teni D’entertainer, Reveals Her Rel / Temi Otedola Takes Coachella, Her Man, Mr. Eazi Reacts / See Annie Idibia Zanku / Leg Work Dance That Got Fans Talking(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.