Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

University Of Calabar Admission Process Fraudulent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Calabar Admission Process Fraudulent (7644 Views)

University Of Calabar Admission To Sandwich Degree Programmes For 2015/2016. / University Of Calabar Admission List 2012/2013...find Out / University Of Calabar Admission List(2008/2009). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Calabar Admission Process Fraudulent by bong4(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2010
Good Day All,
While other schools are checking their post jamb results online, UNICAL has decided to do their's in secret. My folks wrote the post utme exam into unical and instead of the authorities putting the result for candidates to check online, students are required to go to their various departments to check. Funny enough what is available is the list of students that have been admitted already. Hence you are not in the position to know your post utme score. It is either your name is on the admission list or not.
Please if you have similar experience, share it here. Thanks.
Re: University Of Calabar Admission Process Fraudulent by samzy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2010
Are you sure of what you are saying because i did that same exam and i have not yet check my, but i think if you want to check your result you'll have to go uba micro finance bank then buy a scratch card which is only 500naira then goto unical website scroll down there you will see unical CHECK YOUR UTME RESULT then click then you'll see 2 box the first box type the pin code then the second 1 type your jamb reg, that is all, so what the hell are you talking about??
Re: University Of Calabar Admission Process Fraudulent by bong4(m): 9:09am On Sep 16, 2010
tnz samzy for the info i have asked them to buy the cards and send details to me. have a great day.
Re: University Of Calabar Admission Process Fraudulent by Jagiriga: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2010
University of Calabar is realy very fraudulent,i wish EFCC or the Federal govt. will interven to investigate them. All this their cry about post ume is realy an oppurtunity to institutionalise their corrupt behaviour. After written the post ume i copied out the questions as candidates are not allowed to go with the question papers(this is due to my experiance last year where i was 3 points less than the cut off), out of the 20 questions - i scored myself to have answered 17 correctly. There was jubilation in my compound,people asking me to buy drinks and start celebrating which i did. Not when going to the net to check my point,where i saw "no value" Men! i thought it was a joke o! I went to the dept. that i was applying and they keep turning me,untill one day they brought out a list to show me.
The most anoying thing was that i might have make mistake in filling my jamb reg. number, could you imagine that krab? A matured guy of 28yrs that due to the necessities & circumstancy ought to have finish education long, making, As far as i'm concern,i;ve lost confidence in the school and will never apply their again.
Re: University Of Calabar Admission Process Fraudulent by malabite: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2010
tnz samzy for the info i have asked them to buy the cards and send details to me. have a great day.

Why didnt you make enough investigation before posting this rubbish here
Re: University Of Calabar Admission Process Fraudulent by samzy(m): 5:55am On Nov 06, 2010
guys see it's only God that will judge unical staff see i check my own first choice result that i did there and i saw NO VALUE IT WAS SO PAINFUL so i had to travel back there from lagos and they told me they can do anything about it so i called the head of registry and she insulted me later i check the irregular list and saw my incomplete name, no jamb reg no, no sex but my pume score was 220 for ELECTRONIC AND COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY then icalled some friends and they told me they are working on the result but i don't beleive so, So i sat for the second choice but this time i was very lucky

PUME SCORE 259,
JAMB SCORE 265
COMPUTER SCIENCE

i hope i am admitted this time, smiley

(1) (Reply)

Application Is Open For UNIPORT Basic Studies Programme 2012/2013 / Ican 2014 May Diet Examination Tread / Delsu Releases 2010/2011 First Batch Admission List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.