Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,293 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

University Of Calabar Admission List 2012/2013...find Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Calabar Admission List 2012/2013...find Out (8022 Views)

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / University Of Calabar Admission Process Fraudulent / University Of Calabar Admission List(2008/2009). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Calabar Admission List 2012/2013...find Out by adminvoice: 8:35am On Jul 03, 2012
The University of Calabar
P.M.B 1115
Calabar, Cross River State. NG
Telephone: (234) 081-33-77-58-33
Email: unicalpostume2012@yahoo.co.uk
the vice chancellor (Prof. James Epoke),stated after the first meeting for the release of the admission list for all successful post ume candidates 2012/2013
theses were his statement...........At another time like this, I deem it necessary to welcome you to another crucial year of teaching, learning and research. It is one year that I desire will be most peaceful, quiet and violence free.
It is also a year that more advances will be made in making the University more productive in the procurement of teaching facilities that will enhance sound and result oriented learning.
I have taken it as a vow to ensure that with every academic session, specific progress is made in all facets of University life.
I welcome all new students on campus and charge them to be studious, diligent, highly focused and ever determined to pursue their dreams for the period of sojourn in the institution.
finally he instructed that admission office should hurry up in the compilation of the admission list, which is targeted to be released any moment from now. he equally charged the chief site portal engineer admission (Engr unobia) to ensure that the excercise is concluded as soon as possible.
for any enquries relating to your post ume results, admission list that will be out soon and other help, please contact the site portal engineer admission on 081-33-77-58-33

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State University / 2015/2016 Yabatech Post Utme/Part time Update / Nigerian Law School Result For 2015 April/May Batch Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.