Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Project And Data Visualization With Tableau - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Project And Data Visualization With Tableau (370 Views)

Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / Power Bi For Data Visualization And Analysis Training In Osun State / What Your Supervisor Is Looking For In Your Project And How Project Is Graded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project And Data Visualization With Tableau by olatayo1984(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Tableau: A good visualization tool with high relevant in data presentation that produces interactive data visualization products focused on business intelligence.
Tableau can help anyone see and understand their data. Connect to almost any database, drag and drop to create visualizations, and share with a click. Tableau connects easily to several data sources and allows for rapid insight by transforming data into dashboards that look amazing and are also interactive.
Tableau is a powerful and fastest growing data visualization tool used in the Business Intelligence Industry. It helps in simplifying raw data into a very easily understandable format. Data analysis is very fast with Tableau and the visualizations created are in the form of dashboards and worksheets.
For enquire about training or analyzing your data with Tableau or you want to write the certification on Tableau, call this number: 07030468554

Re: Project And Data Visualization With Tableau by olatayo1984(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2019
My Tableau Badge, I can train you to get your

(1) (Reply)

Any NGO In Ijebu North, Ogun State? / Job Vacancy At Spyhub Technologies Limited / Achive That Dream Career As A C.E.H And Earn What Others Will Only For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.