Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Identity Verification Issues - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Identity Verification Issues (1201 Views)

How to get your Google Adsense Pin and Fix Wrong Address and Verification Issues / Solve Google Adsense Verification Issues Here / [solution] Adsense Failed Identity Verification And Ads Stop Showing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identity Verification Issues by nwafada123(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hello, Nairalanders, please is there still any hope of me verifying my Google Adsense after they rejected my International Passport and this is the mail I got

We can't verify your identity based on the documents provided. You may have reached the maximum number of verification attempts allowed or uploaded inappropriate photos.
Your data safety and privacy is very important to us. Google stores your information on secure servers and never shares it, except in limited circumstances specified in our Privacy Policy.

The website is nwafada.com and they have stopped showing ads. I'm kinda frustrated right now. Please help me.
Re: Identity Verification Issues by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
You tried to game them and got burnt , next time do it right as for the Adsense there is nothing you can do about it agsin
Re: Identity Verification Issues by nwafada123(m): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Not really bro. Didn't game them. I guess you know the troubles Adsense gives
Re: Identity Verification Issues by cartwing: 5:29am On Apr 18, 2019
nwafada123:
Hello, Nairalanders, please is there still any hope of me verifying my Google Adsense after they rejected my International Passport and this is the mail I got

We can't verify your identity based on the documents provided. You may have reached the maximum number of verification attempts allowed or uploaded inappropriate photos.
Your data safety and privacy is very important to us. Google stores your information on secure servers and never shares it, except in limited circumstances specified in our Privacy Policy.

The website is nwafada.com and they have stopped showing ads. I'm kinda frustrated right now. Please help me.
if you will like to sell the account check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp
Re: Identity Verification Issues by LCMedia(m): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2019
nwafada123:
Not really bro. Didn't game them. I guess you know the troubles Adsense gives

You submitted real international passport?

(1) (Reply)

Is Ngsound.com.ng Scam Or Legit? / Qservers Hosting Plans VS Namecheap Stellar Hosting Plan / Wordpress Plugin:- Elementor Pro Free Download [activated]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.