Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Moderators And Admins Wanted For Www .nanaija. Com - Very Good Monthly Pay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Moderators And Admins Wanted For Www .nanaija. Com - Very Good Monthly Pay (1200 Views)

Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job / How to embed video in smf / Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderators And Admins Wanted For Www .nanaija. Com - Very Good Monthly Pay by kemitinubu(f): 1:30am On Dec 15, 2014
We are looking for moderators and admins for our social/chat site at naNaija. com. We pay very good monthly compensation for good performance. If interested drop your name here and also email gbenga(at)naNaija . com.

Re: Moderators And Admins Wanted For Www .nanaija. Com - Very Good Monthly Pay by ewosk: 2:13am On Dec 15, 2014
ok...the email
Re: Moderators And Admins Wanted For Www .nanaija. Com - Very Good Monthly Pay by kemitinubu(f): 4:10am On Dec 15, 2014
ewosk:
ok...the email

gbenga(at)naNaija. com
Re: Moderators And Admins Wanted For Www .nanaija. Com - Very Good Monthly Pay by emmyvet(m): 7:07am On Dec 15, 2014
kemitinubu:
We are looking for moderators and admins for our social/chat site at naNaija. com. We pay very good monthly compensation for good performance. If interested drop your name here and also email gbenga(at)naNaija . com.
Why not make your site look good and neat before employing and inviting some people.
Re: Moderators And Admins Wanted For Www .nanaija. Com - Very Good Monthly Pay by kemitinubu(f): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2014
emmyvet:

Why not make your site look good and neat before employing and inviting some people.

It is much better than you can dream of creating fr yourself. We refuse to copy Nairaland like others are doing. Thank you. We are naNaija,com not naija,com in case you went to the wrong site.
Re: Moderators And Admins Wanted For Www .nanaija. Com - Very Good Monthly Pay by kemitinubu(f): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2014
emmyvet:

BTW, just checked out your site - OMG it looks like it was made in 2002 - with scrolling text and very very poor formatting etc - and you are a web designer?
Re: Moderators And Admins Wanted For Www .nanaija. Com - Very Good Monthly Pay by emmyvet(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
kemitinubu:

BTW, just checked out your site - OMG it looks like it was made in 2002 - with scrolling text and very very poor formatting etc - and you are a web designer?
LafWonKillMe 2002................ grin

Anty please and please we are not fighting oooo!
have you started blogging in 2002 wink
Coming to my site thank you for visiting and also your review!
please whats wrong with the scrolling text?

your observation on the formatting was right thats why we even used a scrolling text to tell you the ' the site is under construction'

Am not here to insult your site. All I was trying to do was to tell you to fix some bugs I got in your site when I visited sorry I might not have passed the message well in my first comment.
Incase you want to fix it, I got the error when I clicked on fullsite in your index page without signing in.
Below I attached a screen shot is good you fix it to avoid dangerous attacks!
Thank you!
Cheers!!
Re: Moderators And Admins Wanted For Www .nanaija. Com - Very Good Monthly Pay by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
not bad atall. Pls i would lyk to knw if its runnin on phpfox engine.? And are you the owner? Also pls try put in more creative and go to phpfox forum to get nicer themes and updated version. Its cool the site is moving 4ward but try to fix the bugs and errors
Re: Moderators And Admins Wanted For Www .nanaija. Com - Very Good Monthly Pay by dantewest: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2014
Gabriel Junior

thedantewest@gmail.com
Re: Moderators And Admins Wanted For Www .nanaija. Com - Very Good Monthly Pay by tutusaint(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2014
Interested in being a moderator.
How do i apply?
Re: Moderators And Admins Wanted For Www .nanaija. Com - Very Good Monthly Pay by needinfo: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hope the pay for moderator is encouraging.also, is the moderator spot still available

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When Bloggers/forum Owners Die? / New CBN Policy: How Do You Pay For Adwords & Facebook Ads? / Who Can Design A Blog Like This For A Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.