Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua (29440 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by unclesoyo: 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
It is no news that reality TV star, Uriel Oputa is cursing on boxing Champion, Anthony Joshua. She has just revealed how she plans to get Anthony Joshua.

The brand ambassador has always made it clear to her fans on how she dreams about the British-Nigerian boxing champion and how getting him will be a major jackpot for her.

In one of her latest posts, she shared the photo below of Anthony Joshua and his friends.

She then went on to write a caption which insinuated that one of Joshua’s friends posing with him, is actually a friend and brother of hers.

She explained that if she can get her brother to be Joshua’s friend, she can win him over to herself.

She wrote: 
“One step Closer.. win The BESTIE.. Get my brother to become their Friends.. Tick Tick”

https://lailasnews.com/uriel-reveals-how-she-plans-to-get-anthony-joshua/

3 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by GavelSlam: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
Manage Israel Adesanya while you have the chance.

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by iGist: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
shocked

Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by meobizy(f): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lol.
Uriel is a confused human being right from her days in the house.
I’m sure if Anthony comes her way showing interest she’ll play the hard to get game so much she’ll forget being the one originally with a crush on him.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Gentleziggy(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Keep dreaming madam.

7 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by soberdrunk(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Instead make she cut her coat according to her size and manage *Small doctor* angry

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by kiiingemmy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Burna Boy’s Girlfriend Stefflon Don Looking Stunning in New Photos

See Here ---->

https://afribaze.com.ng/forum/Entertainment/celebrities/68475-burna-boys-girlfriend-stefflon-don-looking
Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by awa(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hmm some ladies self
Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by hisexcellency34: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
What will AJ do with an ugly thing like u?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by gideon1971(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Olosho!!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Donjazzy12(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
unclesoyo:
It is no news that reality TV star, Uriel Oputa is cursing on boxing Champion, Anthony Joshua. She has just revealed how she plans to get Anthony Joshua.

The brand ambassador has always made it clear to her fans on how she dreams about the British-Nigerian boxing champion and how getting him will be a major jackpot for her.

In one of her latest posts, she shared the photo below of Anthony Joshua and his friends.

She then went on to write a caption which insinuated that one of Joshua’s friends posing with him, is actually a friend and brother of hers.

She explained that if she can get her brother to be Joshua’s friend, she can win him over to herself.

She wrote: 
“One step Closer.. win The BESTIE.. Get my brother to become their Friends.. Tick Tick”

She is just after the money. All these women are leeches,!

12 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Nathdoug201: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
THIS ONE WITH HER SAGGY BREAST IS STILL DREAMING

6 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by OneCorner: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
What is she looking with diz dirty afonja boy with fake life
Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Auxtin85(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
Another expired otolo

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by RTSC: 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
So if I be Anthony joshua, na Uriel go catch me?
lol

When those fresh babes for London never catch me finish.

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Austyn007(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
Check out my signature

Legit deal..
Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Ogaga87(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
GavelSlam:
Manage Israel Adesanya while you have the chance.

Your mouth go kill person

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Carlyboi(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
She may be anything tho!but she ain’t ugly bro!Try another word Pls!
Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by grandstar(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Is the guy not younger? She'll be disappointed as the guy's basically the boy next door. No airs about him. Down to earth.

And if I were him, I wouldn't be keen on dating Uriel. I'll want someone homely like me and preferably not famous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Chimaokigwe: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
She wants to use her sagged boobs to trap Joshua?

Boobs that can't attract a fly to perch on not to talk of a human being.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by fr3do(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
like someone said, she should manage Israel Adesanya cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by festusparkz419(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
unclesoyo:

She wrote: 

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
just Anthony Joshua?! what about Harry Potter or Jesus while she is at it?

[img]https://media1./images/f050405657f9ac48d3b976051436e885/tenor.gif[/img]

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by lugardlady: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Tired of Being Single and Emotionally Lonely BUT seriously ready for MARRIAGE? THEN HIT ME ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE FOR GENUINE MATCHMAKING

This couple on our official DP on Whatsapp and Telegram are basking wonderfully in the beauty of their marriage. They met, fell in love and got married on the platform of love and will be celebrating their ONE YEAR anniversary in a couple of months from now. A couple other wedding preparations are underway for couples who were connected on the platform of love already and more and more matchmaking connections are happening EVERY SINGLE DAY because we mean serious business of love matchmaking. NO JOKE!

You still a doubting Thomas? We just can't help your 'next level of thomasicological infracbrouhaha'

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Chimaokigwe: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Toke Makinwa vs Uriel Oputa

Two of the most stupid h0es in this country fighting for Anthony Joshua.

That Toke that sleeps with men for money wants to infect Joshua with the curses men have deposited in her.

7 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by zlantanfan: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
G
Re: Uriel Oputa Plans To Get Anthony Joshua by Chimaokigwe: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Igbo girls no dey use eye see Yoruba boys, they must lose their home training.

This is the nonsense Bianca did to FFK that made that lunatic insult Igbos.

Look at Alex of BBN. That wawa prostitute was following Tobi like a fly until he parted her red sea.

Now, this Uriel is disgracing her lineage over a Yoruba boy.

Them take Yoruba boys swear for all these girls?

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 / Rosaline Meurer Slays In Cleavage-baring Outfit / Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.