Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings (5251 Views)

My Beautiful Lifestyles ���� / Great Job For Model And Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by woleabayo(f): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
If you need a baby model fee free to contact me 08082008605
See pictures below

3 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by sKeetz(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Is her name NOSA?

22 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by JubrinElSudan: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
sKeetz:
Is her name NOSA?
EtiNOSEA

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by czarina(f): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
Let a child be a child. Why the makeup and "big gal" hairdo

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by mrNEMZY(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
Do you seriously want to be the one to introduce this young girl into this life?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
EtiNOSEA
let me call GALAXY

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by IjebuWarrior: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
Child Abuse! immoral-illegitimate-inappropriate use of a child / child's picture mainly for monetary gains and and profiteering purposes! angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by iammo(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
Proud uncle.. smiley instagram is better for this, as nairalanders would Change your intention

8 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by czarina(f): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
iammo:
Proud uncle.. smiley instagram is better for this, as nairalanders would Change your intention
nobody is "changing his intentions" here. We're only correcting their M.O for the girl.

Where have you seen professional kid models wear makeup like his niece? A kid can and is supposed to model for kids without the very unnecessary and highly age-inappropriate makeup.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by Pearlyakin(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
What a beautiful lovely kid, she look so much like Adesua Wellington.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by Rachele(f): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
sKeetz:
Is her name NOSA?
you're bullying a child!

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by 9jaBloke: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
She doesn't need the make-up.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by sbashir10(m): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by sbashir10(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by sbashir10(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
EtiNOSEA
Bully

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by iammo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
czarina:
nobody is "changing his intentions" here. We're only correcting their M.O for the girl.

Where have you seen professional kid models wear makeup like his niece? A kid can and is supposed to model for kids without the very unnecessary and highly age-inappropriate makeup.

A simple google image search of kid model would show all child stars are all on makeup and moderately dressed like her.

Its a shame many africans think rape is becauase of dressing, and many peodophile care about makeups. The rape capital of the world is pakistan where girls dress modestly and many peodophile reside in asia where kids cant even afford makeup.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by sbashir10(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
iammo:

A simple google image search of kid model would show all child stars are all on makeup and moderately dressed like her.

Its a shame many africans think rape is becauase of dressing, and many peodophile care about makeups. The rape capital of the world is pakistan where girls dress modestly and many peodophile reside in asia where kids cant even afford makeup.

Mr man, you lied, the highest rate of rape in the world is united States of America, although Europe had the most countries in top ten. Pakistan was never even in top ten, and the only African country in top 10, is south Africa in second position.

https://www./top-10-countries-highest-rape-crime-geeta-pandey

4 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by czarina(f): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
iammo:

Don't try to be smart by half. I know kiddies makeup when I see it. That baby is wearing makeup for grownups.

So, because it's on Google makes it right abi?

And besides, who's focusing on rape here? It's not appropriate for a child, if it's too difficult for you to process then leave it at that.

3 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by iammo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
czarina:
Don't try to be smart by half. I know kiddies makeup when I see it. That baby is wearing makeup for grownups.

And besides, who's focusing on rape here? It's not appropriate for a child, if it's too difficult for you to process then leave it at that.

typical insecure hypocritical nigerian woman, makeup maybe haram and prohibited for your own kids, thats your insecuirity.
Dont drag this cute kid into your less positive mind frame. Emmanuella and other kids stars are creating new avenue for themselves, you've got no business talking a potential model out of trying her luck. And i still insist the uncle should have gone to instagram with positive minded people
Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by iammo(m): 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
sbashir10:

Mr man, you lied, the highest rate of rape in the world is united States of America, although Europe had the most countries in top ten. Pakistan was never even in top ten, and the only African country in top 10, is south Africa in second position.

https://www./top-10-countries-highest-rape-crime-geeta-pandey

Rapes are under reported in pakistan cos of culture that instigate violence against victims, and greatly reported in US cos of liberal law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by iammo(m): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
czarina:
darn! Are you this ****?

Where did I even remotely suggest she stops modelling? I simply said she didn't need grownup makeup to look beautiful. She's a kid and already adorable as she is!

Get that into your skull. Kids are naturally cute, and a nice, clear skin like hers is even a plus.

Get sense, read my comments, digest it before you hump my mention next time undecided

Why not save your unsolicited advise on makeup to your kids ? A grown ass man got his niece to a studio for a photoshoot, and she got abit of makeup and a good hair without long extension, then ask for any intrested client to help his niece modeling career , then here comes your derailing hypocritical comment
" Let a child be a child. Why the makeup and "big gal"

hairdo"

Common!!! Who asked you for a parental makeup advice
"

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by czarina(f): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
iammo:

Why not save your unsolicited advise on makeup to your kids ? A grown ass man got his niece to a studio for a photoshoot, and she got abit of makeup and a good hair without long extension, then ask for any intrested client to help his niece modeling career , then here comes your derailing hypocritical comment
" Let a child be a child. Why the makeup and "big gal"

hairdo"

Common!!! Who asked you for a parental makeup advice
"
Scram!!!

You no get talk.

P. S

It became my business the minute he brought her photos here and anywhere else besides his phone gallery.

No mention me again, I no get your time. kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by GregJo: 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
in a desperate need for money, you decide to connect an innocent child to potential paedophiles, rapists and whatnot.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by 3coins(m): 2:56am On Apr 18, 2019
Africans and their negative mentality.... What is wrong with this now? They never think of the good in every situation.. Always the bad.

OP please don't listen to them... Your niece will thank you for this in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by 3coins(m): 3:01am On Apr 18, 2019
czarina:

Madam.... You don't have a point here.... So kids now how their own separate make up?... See how African mentality is making you sound so uneducated.. God help you

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 3:17am On Apr 18, 2019
czarina:

hi why can't a kid model wear a makeup?
Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by lepasharon(f): 3:33am On Apr 18, 2019
She doesn't need all that weave and makeup.

She is too tender for such hairstyles. This is why African women have alopecia, it starts from tight braids and weaves from a tender age.

What a shame

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by flyingdutchman(m): 3:59am On Apr 18, 2019
mrNEMZY:
Do you seriously want to be the one to introduce this young girl into this life?
They just want to make money off the child and probably fill her head with all kinds of stuff from an early age. They don't really care about how she turns out.

4 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by Gulher: 4:12am On Apr 18, 2019
3coins:
Africans and their negative mentality.... What is wrong with this now? They never think of the good in every situation.. Always the bad.

OP please don't listen to them... Your niece will thank you for this in the nearest future.
No one is saying the baby shouldn't model. Only that the makeup is unnecessary and may trigger paedophiles. Child models don't wear this much makeup. Has nothing to do with African negative mentality. You talk as if you dont know the depraved society we live in. Hello? There ARE paedophiles. Even normal grownup models are being molested by those controlling the industry. Will you be there to protect this child?

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by femi4: 5:24am On Apr 18, 2019
3coins:

Madam.... You don't have a point here.... So kids now how their own separate make up?... See how African mentality is making you sound so uneducated.. God help you
Your brain is block. The make up is too much. Let a child be a child......She can still be a model without heavy make-up

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jobs/opportunities / Recruitment At Air Peace Limited, January 2018 / Fortis Mfb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.