Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Funke Akindele Announced As The Brand Ambassador For Dettol (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Announced As The Brand Ambassador For Dettol (photos) (767 Views)

Wizkid Announced As New Face Of Puma Sportswear In Striking New Campaign Images / Davido Becomes Brand Ambassador For Infinix Smartphone / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Announced As The Brand Ambassador For Dettol (photos) by onyi25(f): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nigerian talented actress, movie producer and director, Funke Akindele Bello has just bagged an ambassadorial deal with Dettol.

The mother of two who has just been announced as Dettol's latest brand ambassador, has taken to social media to share the good news.

Sharing photos from the signing, she wrote on her page;

"As a new Mom and as an advocate for healthy living, I am happy to announce that I just joined @DettolNigeria as a brand ambassador and will be supporting the newly launched #CleanNaija Initiative.

We are committed to educating all Nigerians on the best hygiene practices which will ultimately help to build healthier lives and happier homes".

View more--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/04/funke-akindele-announced-as-brand.html

Re: Funke Akindele Announced As The Brand Ambassador For Dettol (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
u can also use to wash d germs of ur food try it n thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Pryse Apologizes To Tiwa Savage After Joining Victoria Kimani To Call Her Out / Exbbnija Ceec And Nina Rock The Same Hairstyles:who Rock It Better / Bobrisky And Anita Joseph Reveal Why They Love Tonto Dikeh Ahead Of Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.