Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland (74999 Views)

Man Rapes His Girlfriend’s 17-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Delta / Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Several Women (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nostradamus:
really!!!!

Yes.

A clear fact.
Re: Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland by lepasharon(f): 12:05am On Apr 18, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Guys are wicked, likewise ladies.....

This guy in question, might even be the person to suggest medical & sexual health MOT, he could have prepared a fake medical certificate etc etc..... You get my drift?...

The lady now has a false sense of sexual security........ You understand how this deceit can easily play out.......

Do condoms prevent STDs only?? undecided Is having no STDs the only reason for not using a condom?

Are you thinking at all?
Re: Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland by lepasharon(f): 12:07am On Apr 18, 2019
Quality20:
what can a woman do in d face of superiour physical power,money, mental ability ,reasoning and wisdom? D only way to prevent women from these things is to prevent contact with d bad guys. There are men who can losen womens defences, no matter how tough and resistant she may be to other men

It should be a RED FLAG for a lady if a guy tries to manipulate her into having unprotected sex
Re: Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland by Lexusgs430: 12:08am On Apr 18, 2019
lepasharon:

Do condoms prevent STDs only?? undecided Is having no STDs the only reason for not using a condom?

Are you thinking at all?

I should ask you if you are thinking........ Condoms don't only prevent STD's, they also prevent unwanted pregnancies......

Some men have perfect withdrawal methods, how are we sure he is not telling them this or if they get pregnant, he is happy to take responsibilities.............
Re: Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland by handsomeyinka(m): 5:19am On Apr 18, 2019
gideon1971:
That's why I advocate for abstinence but I usually go for HIV test with all my girlfriends b4 anything else, and I have odedokikigbogbo with which we swear Neva to cheat in d relationship,

Trust no one

Looks can be deceiving

Your destiny is worth more than 1h 30 minutes romp.

This one na China six pack.
Re: Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland by Nostradamus: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Yes.

A clear fact.
you're the only person i know who believes hiv is a hoax.
Re: Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland by MENTORCH(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2019
I pity women in America because a reasonable amount of them are willing to go raw with you, without knowing your status.
Re: Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nostradamus:
you're the only person i know who believes hiv is a hoax.

The man that invented the so called HIV testing method knows as well, he has said times without numbers that the sickness is a hoax. Try and read about him.
Re: Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland by Nostradamus: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The man that invented the so called HIV testing method knows as well, he has said times without numbers that the sickness is a hoax. Try and read about him.
What's his name so i'd make my research,this is surprising.
Re: Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland by Nostradamus: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
fairfora:
No. Butb as a clinician, some suspicious symptoms could tell, based on experience. The test would be able to confim what has already been suspected in a patient. But if the patient leads a healthy lifestyle, it would be difficult for such symptoms to become evident or revealing
kindly tell us some of the suspicious symptoms to watch out for,you might save a life here with that.
Re: Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nostradamus:
What's his name so i'd make my research,this is surprising.

His name is Kary Mullis

Watch this video carefully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL3cAS3YUKM
Re: Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland by Deji63: 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
It might be an offense just as many other things in Nigeria but who looks into it?

It's been passed into law. Its now a crime to be reported to the Police just like releasing nudes of exes and so on.
Re: Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland by datigbogirl: 7:05am On May 16, 2019
MENTORCH:
I pity women in America because a reasonable amount of them are willing to go raw with you, without knowing your status.

You serious or kidding?

That'll be fun!
Re: Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland by MENTORCH(m): 7:06pm On May 17, 2019
datigbogirl:

You serious or kidding?

That'll be fun!

Yes o! They love raw, some tell me they hate condom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) / Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.