Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Give Birth To AS. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Give Birth To AS. (906 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Give Birth To AS. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
Is it possible? My to marry girl just broke the news that is AS, and me am SS, but baffles me is that, she told me her parent are both AA.
Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Give Birth To AS. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
Her father's driver might be AS.

Yourself, make sure to employ an AA house boy.

This life is not that hard.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Give Birth To AS. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Give Birth To AS. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
TarOrfeek:

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Give Birth To AS. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Give Birth To AS. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Give Birth To AS. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
TarOrfeek:

TarOrfeek:

Re: Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Give Birth To AS. by OnPointMan(m): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
dancok:
Is it possible? My to marry girl just broke the news that is AS, and me am SS, but baffles me is that, she told me her parent are both AA.
it's impossible. Maybe her mum played some away matches. But my advice for u is do not marry her. Look for an AA lady to marry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Treatment Of Jaundice For Newborns At Home. / Rain International Soul Product Fraud. Report To NAFDAQ / Coronavirus: Is This A Coincidence Or Our Fear Working Against Us!!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.