Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Living In Niaja: How Much Is Too Much To Pay For Chores And Help? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living In Niaja: How Much Is Too Much To Pay For Chores And Help? (627 Views)

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? / What To Do When Your Husband Won’t Help With House Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living In Niaja: How Much Is Too Much To Pay For Chores And Help? by tolutara: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2010
I am doing a research on the Maximum an average Nigerian would pay for services such as

1. House-help
2. Drivers/Chauffeurs
3. Laundering Services
4. Gardening
5. Gate /Security Services
6. Caregiver for Children

Thanks Y'all. wink We are moving to Naija and I need your help.
Re: Living In Niaja: How Much Is Too Much To Pay For Chores And Help? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2010
Hmmm an average Nigerian?
Well first of all, an average Nigerian wouldn't employ different people for all the services you mentioned.
The security guard can double as your gardener while the househelp can double as the child-minder whilst also taking care of the laundry.
Then finally the Chauffeur.
Anything from 20k up for each of them should suffice.
Most company drivers and cleaners don't earn more than 50k monthly so i believe anything between 20 and 50k should be a fair deal.
Goodluck with your planned move!

(1) (Reply)

Gnld Intl / Right Number Of Names A Baby Must Be Named? / Need A Children Psychologist. Is There Any In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.