Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes (58911 Views)

Tinubu Orders Customs To Return Seized Food Items To Owners / Soludo Appoints Odinkalu, Bianca Ojukwu, Charly Boy, 12 Others Into Committee / President Buhari Orders Customs To Release Seized Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by owem19(m): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
ekestic1976:

In Yorubaland, the properly raised youth don't talk down on elders. They respect them no matter the infraction committed by the elders. When a youth raises his voice to abuse elders, two things must have happened to him whilst growing up. One, either his parents were too busy to train him or, two, he was too busy doing his own thing to bother about home training. You must have encountered one or both of these scenarios, explaining why you must talk about your elder and your president to boot, this way.
oga go siddon jere,here no b yorubaland,na naija b dis sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by seunmsg(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
What is the Auditor General doing on the list? The Oaugf is not under the ministry of Finance and the president cannot remove him without a two third endorsement of the senate.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by mikeywise(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
masseratti:
so you can't see others that are being told to prepare their handover notes? It's only Fowler that you saw, what of Ahmed Ali? Customs rakes In more money than FRIS uno, by the way its hand over notes for all... None is spared and that doesn't necessarily mean they are going.

In hindsight this is just plan stupid exercise, it's the same administration there is no transition in government, I guess this is mainly for the ministers to prepare their handover notes, because I don't see the essence of this exercise if Buhari is not handing over to anyone.
The statement in bold is not true..
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by IMASTEX: 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
lonelydora:
If it's in the best interest of the country so be it.

There is never a time a Nigeria politician made a decision in the best interest of the country.
Tribute to President Yar'adua only.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by masseratti: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
mikeywise:

The statement in bold is not true..
put in our oil receipts and you will know they do, if is part of their collectible duties.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by chukel(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Tufiakwa. See the litany of people who posted comments without reading the content. I think it's high time nairaland started banning those who post comments without reading the content of the original post.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by OCHOdee(f): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
zicoraads:
The Dullard will still appoint most of them again.

Just watch. grin

Abi? Na reshuffle him dey do
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by Femeto: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Fowler no go drop Hand over note.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by materialproject: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Magu is still acting
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by unitysheart(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
FastShipping:
I heard Ambode is coming as Finance minister.

So in your wildest imagination, Buhari will drop Fashola for Ambode.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by RTSC: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
ekestic1976:

In Yorubaland, the properly raised youth don't talk down on elders. They respect them no matter the infraction committed by the elders. When a youth raises his voice to abuse elders, two things must have happened to him whilst growing up. One, either his parents were too busy to train him or, two, he was too busy doing his own thing to bother about home training. You must have encountered one or both of these scenarios, explaining why you must talk about your elder and your president to boot, this way.
The respect your parent taught you in Yoruba land must be very selective, because Jonathan as an elder was disrespected by Yorubas more than any other people.
Otueke fisherman title came from the south west, but I guess he was not running with osibanjo so he doesn't deserve respect.

Yorubas are so respectful that the south west is more developed than the UK filled with disrespectful children.

No be only respect.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by caracas: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
ekestic1976:

But u can insult atiku n nnamdi kanu at will
Oga park well abeg
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by FastShipping: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
unitysheart:

So in your wildest imagination, Buhari will drop Fashola for Ambode.

I never knew Fashola is occupying Finance Ministry portfolio. grin
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by unitysheart(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
FastShipping:

I never knew Fashola is occupying Finance Ministry portfolio. grin

Maybe you need to be told that there can only be one minister from each state. Except Ambode will represent Ondo state.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by slimfit1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
ekestic1976:

There is nothing like that, we respect and act when its time to fight stop oppression. If adults don't respect themselves forget it.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by garfield1: 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
zicoraads:
The Dullard will still appoint most of them again.

Just watch. grin
Thought you were objective excrpt that you hate your president
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
rowland545:
like Nana agrada abi she is d biggest in Ghana

I think I need to open a tread about dis
since majority hear have condemn it as scam so, why would u do that?
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by soburtunde: 12:04am On Apr 18, 2019
ekestic1976:

May God bless you my brother.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by CHEEPO: 6:31am On Apr 18, 2019
ekestic1976:

These are the kind of youth we breed in Nigeria today. Thats how they insult their parents nd older ones. I mean its just lack of trainning. I will never insult an adult, would rather grumble than abuse. The ones abusing are the lazy, jobbless, no value youth. They can never add value to their family talkless of country. The indomine generation, bros let their teeth milk teeth grow strong.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
Traveln:
Oga I live in Ghana,its a SCAM
is it all spiritualists that are scammers? Although they are scammers "majority" but I don't believe all are scammers particularly Nana Agradaa and Chief Obuafor.

waiting 4 ur reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Killed In Jos By Gunmen (Photo) / Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.