Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,913 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 (43661 Views)

Napoli vs Arsenal: Europa League Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 18th April 2019 / Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 / Slavia Prague Vs Chelsea: Europa League Quarter Finals (0 -1) On 11th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by dfrost: 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Topmaike007:
the guy no Sabi meme

cheesy grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by Topmaike007(m): 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
dfrost:

cheesy grin
sons of the Gods never disappoint

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by driftedx: 12:31am On May 01, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
don't mind that Liverpool hater

man city will easily trash Ajax

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by saint17: 12:37am On May 01, 2019
highcollide:
Very nonsense boring match. Tottenham na nonsense club...

I dey regret why I pay 100 naira to watch this ball.... , I for use the money buy mango.

or load your line so as to give a call to your ancestors
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by saint17: 12:44am On May 01, 2019
Abfinest007:
Ajax to play Liverpool in the final

I feel beating the likes of bournmouth, Cardiff and Newcastle is actually lifting the hope of all ye Liverpool supporter

but am preparing to laugh in Spanish when the greatest player that has ever lived rip you guys today

6 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by saint17: 12:45am On May 01, 2019
airprinz:
It's gonna be a miracle if Spurs win this game tonight. Ajax boys are young, vibrant and versatile on the field of play
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by tgmservice: 12:55am On May 01, 2019
Am the last man one this thread grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by Nobody: 1:35am On May 01, 2019
tgmservice:
Am the last man one this thread grin grin grin
No

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by theDEVILisHERE: 1:52am On May 01, 2019
chiboy1116:
nah, I read a lot , I read Cruyff's book , and I watched some of his videos where he analysed some sh*t . The dude was a genius , the way he talks , and addresses stuff . Barcelona were lucky , he had lots of problems with his coach then rinus , rinus was also a genius . Cruyff learnt a lot from him , but Cruyff perfected total football in Barca . That was where modern football began .

Wrong
Modern football began with the Ajax and the Dutch national team of Cruyff and latter
Van basten era

Real Madrid of the late 90's/early 2000 (Redondo, Raul etc) played a sweet version of the total football far more sublime and entertaining than what Baca currently players
The Baca team of 95 (Romario, coman etc) were popular cause of the star studded squared not cause of their style of play

Baca were never known for the passing game until recently
What Baca plays is a Spanish revision of that total football style called tiki taka
I first saw this style played by some Spanish teams in early 2000's eg: alavas of the 2001 Uefa cup, Valencia (Mendietta etc)

It evolved within the Spanish league, not Baca's invention

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by Wordson(m): 1:56am On May 01, 2019
saint17:

I feel beating the likes of bournmouth, Cardiff and Newcastle is actually lifting the hope of all ye Liverpool supporter

but am preparing to laugh in Spanish when the greatest player that has ever lived rip you guys today
Abeggi! Shut ur buccal cavity and go to bed.. Hope you wont get to drink sniper after d match having seen Barca's downfall.. angry..
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by MicroBox: 2:16am On May 01, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Even pbs of 2k per month
Please in which state
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by xtivin2: 5:46am On May 01, 2019
Banter1:
Waiting for Liverpool to win tomorrow to go ccollect my 200,000. baba please make it happen for me
Liverpool may win the overall contest, however klopp is a very unlucky manager, he is very good at winning silver in cup finals or 2nd position in leagues, his name should be secondus

4 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by Odani: 5:57am On May 01, 2019
moderatedguy:
get ctl 3k per month

Pls which one is this help us out cos I can't watch matches at home again tx
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by Mizwisdom(f): 6:00am On May 01, 2019
kaziblake:
I forsee a ajax vs Liverpool final

This will be very good, although I wanted an all English final grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by emmadeking(m): 6:03am On May 01, 2019
Ajax vs Barca. These Ajax guys(giant killers) deserve the trouphy.
Barca will humiliate Liverpool today.
EPL fans' eyes go clear las las.

4 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by Slurity(m): 6:43am On May 01, 2019
kaziblake:
I forsee a ajax vs Liverpool final
In your mind now barca already out? You forgot who the best footballer in history is

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by moderatedguy: 7:05am On May 01, 2019
Odani:

Pls which one is this help us out cos I can't watch matches at home again tx
Where is your location?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by LordAdamX: 7:16am On May 01, 2019
Neimar:

hater....AJAX don pepper e team comot

Wetin dem play after Sissoko enter pitch. De Jong go carry he feeding bottle. Neres and co turn marathon runners.

Those youngsters are overrated. Any top-flight full strength side go spell their name H&A.

No Kane, no Son, Vertoghen injured. Just like with Juve.

-Lord
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by DAYOODS(m): 7:28am On May 01, 2019
bluefilm:

I dey tell you

Well deserved victory it must surely be in the end.

This team cannot withstand Barca
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by chiboy1116: 7:44am On May 01, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

Wrong
Modern football began with the Ajax and the Dutch national team of Cruyff and latter
Van basten era

Real Madrid of the late 90's/early 2000 (Redondo, Raul etc) played a sweet version of the total football far more sublime and entertaining than what Baca currently players
The Baca team of 95 (Romario, coman etc) were popular cause of the star studded squared not cause of their style of play

Baca were never known for the passing game until recently
What Baca plays is a Spanish revision of that total football style called tiki taka
I first saw this style played by some Spanish teams in early 2000's eg: alavas of the 2001 Uefa cup, Valencia (Mendietta etc)

It evolved within the Spanish league, not Baca's invention
u need to read about modern football then , why do u think Barca of the 90s were called the dream team? Everyone wanted to play like them , and Cruyff brought modern football , but dude what you said is really really really wrong , Madrid of the 90s , lwkmd , Madrid of the 90s were shit , Barca were the best team in Spain by far from 1989-1995 , that was when Cruyff was in charge and total football started then , modern football doesn't necessarily mean tikitaka . Barca have always played beautiful football , rondon ( what we Nigerians call center football) was invented in fc Barcelona by one of the youth team's coach then . I seriously don't get why u would say Madrid played total football , Madrid have never been known to play exhilarating football even by their fans . It even seems u don't know anything about Barca , u should read and watch videos about the dream team of the 90s ,pep,bakero,koeman,laudraup,stoickov etc

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by saint17: 7:47am On May 01, 2019
Wordson:
Abeggi! Shut ur buccal cavity and go to bed.. Hope you wont get to drink sniper after d match having seen Barca's downfall.. angry..

I have nothing to be afraid of when I have Lionel Messi on my side

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by theDEVILisHERE: 7:49am On May 01, 2019
chiboy1116:
u need to read about modern football then , why do u think Barca of the 90s were called the dream team? Everyone wanted to play like them , and Cruyff brought modern football , but dude what you said is really really really wrong , Madrid of the 90s , lwkmd , Madrid of the 90s were shit , Barca were the best team in Spain by far from 1989-1995 , that was when Cruyff was in charge and total football started then , modern football doesn't necessarily mean tikitaka . Barca have always played beautiful football , rondon ( what we Nigerians call center football) was invented in fc Barcelona by one of the youth team's coach then . I seriously don't get why u would say Madrid played total football , Madrid have never been known to play exhilarating football even by their fans . It even seems u don't know anything about Barca , u should read and watch videos about the dream team of the 90s ,pep,bakero,koeman,laudraup,stoickov etc

"..need to read.. "

I tell you what I know not what I read
Books is not reality

We've been watching this game
no one can school me in it

There is nothing new under the sun
Total football was actually an innovation from the Samba style Pele, tostale, jarziho, revalinho and Co played at 70 world cup
it's was a tactical improvement from that style by the Dutch
Many teams have played that style since after that 74 World Cup were Cruff and the Dutch team showed it to the world

....Real Madrid of the Redondo, Raul era (98-2001) played the most exciting football ever in spain
Real Madrid was always the most exciting team to watch in Spain with best brand of foitball
The Galacticos era started their decline in the playing exciting football

They style was closer to total football than what Baca played
Far better than the boring one dimensional Ticki taka

Baca were not really known for exciting football till Rivaldo, Figo, kluivert, Zeden era
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by chiboy1116: 7:49am On May 01, 2019
Dantedasz:

I totally disagree with this.
Cruyff was the captain of the Ajax team that won the European cup three times in the seventies. When he became the coach of Barcelona,he went back to take the Ajax blueprint and imposed it on a floundering Barcelona team. Even Guardiola who is a disciple of Cruyff system of play can never deny the influence of the Ajax on the way he sets up his team's to play.
I repeat,whatever system Barca are playing today is based on the Ajax/Dutch total football system from the 1970's.
However I admit you are entitled to your opinion.
okay now I get your point , he got the blueprint from Ajax , he learnt a lot from the great rinus , he just perfected it at Barca . Thats my point actually.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by chiboy1116: 7:52am On May 01, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

"..need to read.. "

I tell you what I know not what I read
Books is not reality

We've been watching this game
no one can school me in it
okay boss , Cruyff was the author of the book though . MY TURN: Q LIFE OF TOTAL FOOTBALL . Tbh what u know about Barca is totally wrong though , the dream were so popular then and they dominated Spain from 1990-1994 and won the UCL in 1993 and were probably the best team in the world then .

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by theDEVILisHERE: 8:14am On May 01, 2019
chiboy1116:
okay boss , Cruyff was the author of the book though . MY TURN: Q LIFE OF TOTAL FOOTBALL . Tbh what u know about Barca is totally wrong though , the dream were so popular then and they dominated Spain from 1990-1994 and won the UCL in 1993 and were probably the best team in the world then .

Books always sensationalize issues and exaggerate

Late 80's to early 90's was for AC milan
They reigned supreme, no one could touch them

The dutch trio of Van basten, Gulit, Rijkard were the driving force
They even played that total football better than any team then
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by bluefilm: 8:14am On May 01, 2019
DAYOODS:

This team cannot withstand Barca

The same way they couldn't withstand Real Madrid?

The same way they couldn't withstand Juventus?

Alright, may we dey watch...
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by chiboy1116: 8:36am On May 01, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

Books always sensationalize issues and exaggerate

Late 80's to early 90's was for AC milan
They reigned supreme, no one could touch them

The dutch trio of Van basten, Gulit, Rijkard were the driving force
They even played that total football better than any team then
okay
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 by Wordson(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2019
saint17:

I have nothing to be afraid of when I have Lionel Messi on my side
Ehen.. Messi is d one and only while others are head cases.. If he can be curbed in today's match, Bar a is finished.. Besides did u watch Barca's last match against Levante in camp nou (15th on d table) undecided nobody could score until Messi came in..and u call dat a complete team?I pray Messi gets injured today, and u get to see d crappy team left.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 24th January 2016 / Barcelona Vs Arsenal : UCL (3 - 1) On 16th March 2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.