Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking (1097 Views)

Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital / Checkout The Drip On These Malian War Fighters That Got People Talking (Photos) / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
It's amazing to see a giant Turkey block the highway in a US state a few weeks ago, in order that his mates could cross the highway without being hit in the biting cold. He blocked the road by standing in the highway, causing all the vehicles to halt and allow them pass .

This brave Turkey didn't leave until the last Turkey crossed the highway.

How I wish our leaders...president and governors alike could take a cue of this Amazing giant bird. They have totally abandoned their roles as protectors of lives and properties of those they govern with their nonchalant character. Shame on our leaders.

Please watch the video below. It could be voted the best video of the year

https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/videos/423018118435137/?sfnsn=mo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by ZhiosonWind: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2020
fairfora:
It's amazing to see a giant Turkey block the highway in a US state a few weeks ago, in order that his mates could cross the highway without being hit in the biting cold. He blocked the road by standing in the highway, causing all the vehicles to halt and allow them pass .

This brave Turkey didn't leave until the last Turkey crossed the highway.

How I wish our leaders...president and governors alike could take a cue of this Amazing giant bird. They have totally abandoned their roles as protectors of lives and properties of those they govern with their nonchalant character. Shame on our leaders.

Please watch the video below. It could be voted the best video of the year

https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/videos/423018118435137/?sfnsn=mo
I saw your post about the 6th and 7th book ascribed to moses.

Please, could you please find it within your heart to share it with me as a gift?
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2020
ZhiosonWind:
I saw your post about the 6th and 7th book ascribed to moses.

Please, could you please find it within your heart to share it with me as a gift?

Manofhearts25@gmail.com
what do you need it for?
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by ZhiosonWind: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2020
fairfora:
what do you need it for?
general citation of moses on all Spirit and the dismissal of moses
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by ZhiosonWind: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2020
fairfora:
what do you need it for?
I need it to pray for a job opportunity.
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2020
ZhiosonWind:
I need it to pray for a job opportunity.
Praybto baba God. He will answer. The book isn't a joke pls
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by ZhiosonWind: 8:39am On Mar 19, 2020
fairfora:
kindly share with me. Thanks
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2020
ZhiosonWind:
kindly share with me. Thanks
ok. When I'm less busy I'd send it by wetransfer
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by ZhiosonWind: 11:24am On Mar 20, 2020
fairfora:
hello good morning. I hope you are not busy
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by ZhiosonWind: 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
fairfora:
Bro good evening.
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
ZhiosonWind:
Bro good evening.
gd evening. I'd send what you asked for but pls I'd not be blamed for any misuse or abuse of the contents of this book. I hope you wouldn't go beyond your bounds because it's not a joke. You'd need an experienced magician to help decode or interpret some of the contents in case you wish to go the mystical way. Unfortunately, I'm not a magician so I'd not be able to help in this regard.

Please provide your email once again as I declined to reply some who asked me to send the book to them via email. Good luck and pls, be careful
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by ZhiosonWind: 6:30am On Mar 25, 2020
fairfora:
gd evening. I'd send what you asked for but pls I'd not be blamed for any misuse or abuse of the contents of this book. I hope you wouldn't go beyond your bounds because it's not a joke. You'd need an experienced magician to help decode or interpret some of the contents in case you wish to go the mystical way. Unfortunately, I'm not a magician so I'd not be able to help in this regard.

Please provide your email once again as I declined to reply some who asked me to send the book to them via email. Good luck and pls, be careful
I have a Bachelors
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 25, 2020
ZhiosonWind:
I have a Bachelors in Christian Studies. I have a good knowledge in both biblical Hebrew and Greek.

modified here already but in other comments, I couldn't.
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by ZhiosonWind: 7:27am On Mar 25, 2020
fairfora:
good. I'd send it shortly
kindly edit my mail sir once you do.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by ZhiosonWind: 7:07am On Mar 26, 2020
fairfora:
good. I'd send it shortly
haba bro. At least if you are not going to send the file kindly modify my mail now.
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 26, 2020
ZhiosonWind:
haba bro. At least if you are not going to send the file kindly modify my mail now.
it's me who promised you. I'd not send it would have told u
I've been extremely busy at work. I would endeavour to send it today. Take care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
ZhiosonWind:
I have a Bachelors
sent
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by ifiokjohn(m): 12:43am On Mar 28, 2020
fairfora:
Tell me about the book please. is it not a common book.
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by ifiokjohn(m): 12:44am On Mar 28, 2020
fairfora:
Tell me about the book please. is it not a common book. Why ascribe so much power to it
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by ifiokjohn(m): 12:45am On Mar 28, 2020
fairfora:
Please can you share it with me too. I will like to read it and be updated. Thank you.
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by ifiokjohn(m): 12:46am On Mar 28, 2020
fairfora:

Please do send for me via email too.
ifiokjohn398@gmail.com
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by ZhiosonWind: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2020
fairfora:
sent
Thanks I have e seen it. Kindly modify my mail.
I am grateful
Re: The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
ZhiosonWind:
Thanks I have e seen it. Kindly modify my mail.
I am grateful
already modified in the other 'mention'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Of MTN, Vodacom Towers Damaged In South Africa Unrest / Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces / Ukraine: Russia Could Further Devastate US, EU Economy With Ban On Uranium, Othe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.