Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos (74710 Views)

Hedgehog Saved From Sticky Situation After Getting Totally Encased In Clay(Pix) / Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia / See This Machine That Can Iron And Fold Your Clothes, That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by ayandee: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
moscobabs:
Innovative...

Can't forget Amu and Ikeemu
Ah! That's deep. You are a real Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by enolife2(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
Felixalex:
Hebehe

Chai but who owns that pretty little baby girl? Make my son marry her when they grow up
she could be the Potter oooo

1 Like

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Brayss(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
moscobabs:
Innovative...
Can't forget Amu and Ikeemu
enu okin sin Lara AFO kemu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by krasican(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
MisterGrace:

Stop making a mess of yourself. Japan and Korea looked inward.

We can't copy everything. Stop giving in to low self-esteem.

These clay pots does not need gas to serve as coolant.

They are 100% safer.

China, the Japan you mentioned and other countries still make use of these pots.
God bless u bro..it also act as an alkalizer...turns acidic water to neutral / alkaline

Most people don't know d pH of water dey drink....try using methyl orange and see .....get a pH indicator and know d pH of d water u drink falls

5 Likes

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
Celebrating mediocrity
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by bossman77(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
This is our own MICROHARD
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Ginomel(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
Felixalex:
Hebehe

Chai but who owns that pretty little baby girl? Make my son marry her when they grow up

Your son might not like her, let's allow our children to make their own decisions.

No wonder some men will accumulate properties for their children and make them to be lazy. When they grow up, they sell everything.

Parents always worrying too much for their children
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Benwallt(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
northvietnam:
Will it make the water warm

Can it be connected to electricity.... undecided undecided undecided
electricity? You are looking 4 trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by BabaOrlando: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Ayobami7(m): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
好的
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Tunbolity(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
sunbreaker:
please where to buy this,i need one
It's on Ife-Ibadan Expressway, somewhere between Gbogan and Ikire. it's called Atamora Pottery. I passed there this evening enjoy route Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Sarcasm01: 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
If you want to buy clay pot, drum, Small clay kettle for boiling decoction (Ooru), clay bank in small or bulk quantity in Ilorin.

call this number 08135649867
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by naturalwaves: 12:05am On Apr 18, 2019
NaijaMutant:
African Technology

Made in Oshogbo grin grin grin

Afonja Amaka cheesy
I laughed so hard at this. I cannot remember the last time I laughed this way though, I am Yoruba grin grin grin
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Felixalex(m): 12:58am On Apr 18, 2019
Ginomel:

Your son might not like her, let's allow our children to make their own decisions.

No wonder some men will accumulate properties for their children and make them to be lazy. When they grow up, they sell everything.

Parents always worrying too much for their children

No take me too seriously na, I'm only appreciating the baby's beauty

2 Likes

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by waltcity(m): 5:00am On Apr 18, 2019
Maybe we should build a clay gun next or fighter jets....lol

#culturemaster
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Nsonaso(m): 6:42am On Apr 18, 2019
Onyekachi419:
If keeping clay pot is called culture. Oga you can keep your culture grin to your self.

Probably you're this Indomie children...

Now in hospital we are advised to leave cold water from fridge...

But water from that pot can make you remember the first food your mom cooked for you in the 80s...

The taste is something else, and in this type of heat if you drink water from the pot heat will go away.

I can't describe it enough

No insult meant sweetie

3 Likes

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by mechanics(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2019
hmmmmm, that's not dispenser, it's a reservoir.
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Abbeyjaiyeola(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2019
Ninu aye! Today is my birthday guys, wish me well. 07067956798
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by NlandAutopost2: 8:24am On Apr 18, 2019
Take a look at this website

wonderfullwonder
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by OpenYourEyes1: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2019
fairfora:
I can imagine where we would have been, if technological innovations had started from Africa...we for still dey live for inside hut by now. The guy sha.

The great mind who made that improvement has contributed something tangible to the technology world whether you like it or not. What improvement have you made in your area of interest?

Everyone must not build thesame things. You could fund the guy or others talented creators around you if you want fancy/modern alternatives. Creators need alot of funding for research and experimentation. This is why stingy, dumb and impatient governments/people don't take Sci & tech funding seriously. They just sit lazily and criticise low budget creators who are making some effort.
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by OpenYourEyes1: 9:12am On Apr 18, 2019
Mutteeme:

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/see-latest-clay-pot-water-dispenser-that-got-people-talking.html

I would love to see a glossy cylindrical shaped water dispenser built with clay.. . A small size will do. Will definitely buy when I see one.
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by northvietnam(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2019
osazsky:
kid

Ancestor

1 Like

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by goaldynboy: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2019
Mightymanna:
we should just forget these nonsense and start copying the west 100% after all that's how UAE, Singapore, Korea, Japan and hong Kong did, this African technology is just nonsense

You forgot the kings of copy-copy - CHINA!!
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Phyqee10(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=gregyboy post=77631441]

Misplaced commment does that look like your culture[/quote
Ejo lo fero
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by laudate: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k / The Owl's Long Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.