Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,679 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm (21330 Views)

Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos / My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown / Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by Bojack(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2019
SA pastors wan pass our Naija pastors
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2019
TreasureJunky:
What is even wrong with this people, the more they talk about the evil they do, the more they act. Government should help the already brainwashed congregation by arresting the idiot pastor
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2019
THIS grin ;DCATERPILLR grin ;DNOH, ITS A SWEET DELICACY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
unclexofficial:
Pastor Penuel Mnguni, the controversial General Overseer End Times Disciples Ministries, is back in the news as he fed his church members with rice and worm. 

Pastor Penuel Mnguni who declared the Sunday, April 14th service a holy communion as he fed his members rice and worm, stated that they cannot eat what was prepared him and not be blessed. It was a meal of rice with worms and pork meat. Here are photos below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/17/pastor-penuel-mnguni-feeds-members-with-rice-and-worm/

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by etrange: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2019
While I don't believe in these pastors, I don't also believe in misleading stories. What you have there is a well prepared meal. The worm in it very edible when fried both in SA and Nigeria. Some even grow it in their farms.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.sisiyemmie.com/2016/04/what-nigerian-edible-worms-actually.html%3Fm%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwiD9Z74r9nhAhVIVBUIHa6DDQIQFjAQegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3H9vtxwJLaAt6GBkEPZOOZ

1 Like

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by wakes: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2019
ok
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by TVSA: 10:59am On Apr 18, 2019
sukerefakere:
People are getting wiser by the day
wiser you say?
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by makavelli80(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2019
It's EDIBLE CATERPILLARS WITH GOOD NUTRITIONAL VALUE!
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by dshort12: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2019
if i hear grin
luminouz:
These bloggers won't kill someone with lies....

I was thinking na earthworms or shiitworms(almost lost mg appetite)...not knowing these are giant larva worms which are totally edible...I have eaten them before!!! Very proteinous...just like termites!!!
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by AfroSamurai: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2019
What sort of nonsense is this? angry
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by richieray: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2019
Las las na God go deliver all of una
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by megareal: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2019
luminouz:
These bloggers won't kill someone with lies....

I was thinking na earthworms or shiitworms(almost lost mg appetite)...not knowing these are giant larva worms which are totally edible...I have eaten them before!!! Very proteinous...just like termites!!!

Walahi, you are just one step away from eating real worms.... tongue grin
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by nwakaibeya1: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2019
�Jeremiah 12:10,Jeremiah 5,31,Pastors>Apostles,Prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority&my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS?Prophets&pastors& apostles have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMANS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority&judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth& revelation &that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go&sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to humans , so cant you see that we are wiser than those you who don't understand the spiritual& criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean&perish people than accept defeat from Moses even though Pharoah knew the truth just like many people who read us knows our truth& revelation&many of his , Pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant& blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light&mantle& power that b& that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many humans like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think deeply :we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beings *this is typical of all our truth& revelation&explanations about the night people ,the rich people &evil marine&occult world&those whom humans believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins havedeprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by PrincessB1(f): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2019
It's an edible worm

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by XhosaNostra(f): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2019
But that is masonja/mopani worms undecided Some tribes eat them as a delicacy in South Africa. They're even sold in shops. It's only wrong if he's forcing it on them.
Still gross though. Yuck.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by Xbee007(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2019
Nigeria will soon get there as well. Only a matter of time.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by XhosaNostra(f): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2019
etrange:
While I don't believe in these pastors, I don't also believe in misleading stories. What you have there is a well prepared meal. The worm in it very edible when fried both in SA and Nigeria. Some even grow it in their farms.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.sisiyemmie.com/2016/04/what-nigerian-edible-worms-actually.html%3Fm%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwiD9Z74r9nhAhVIVBUIHa6DDQIQFjAQegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3H9vtxwJLaAt6GBkEPZOOZ

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by luminouz(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2019
megareal:

Walahi, you are just one step away from eating real worms.... tongue grin
Butty child,get away from me... tongue
Larva worms are nutritious, google it! wink
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by stasius: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2019
This is not worm na. Na edible insect larva.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by luminouz(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Very fvcking real...have eaten it times without number...they are larva worms.. Big,juicy and nutritious

1 Like

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by XhosaNostra(f): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2019
luminouz:

Very fvcking real...have eaten it times without number...they are larva worms.. Big,juicy and nutritious

OMG, that is disgusting lol. I imagine they pop & explode inside the mouth.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by luminouz(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

OMG, that is disgusting lol. I imagine they pop & explode inside the mouth.
So do termites... And if u haven't eaten those too,then get behind me,small pikin tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by LZAA: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2019
Is well

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by samsard(m): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2019
wakililipupuru:
Thank God am a Muslim
Muslims on the other hand blow people up.
It's all crazy, these ones might be idiots but at least they aren't harming others (for now).
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by toast19(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2019
bloggers with their lies.... good and nutritious meal. i was even expecting earthworm, tapeworm and the likes. so, its better not to judge. God go forgive una
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by XhosaNostra(f): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2019
luminouz:

So do termites... And if u haven't eaten those too,then get behind me,small pikin tongue

Hahaha. Gladly grin
There's not a single worm or termite in my cultural cuisine & I'm not going to start eating them now tongue Those worms look so fat & full of only God knows what's inside of them. Ewwww.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by lepasharon(f): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2019
etrange:

Why cant these pastors make member eat cyanide and let's see how he works his magic
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by luminouz(m): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Gladly grin
There's not a single worm or termite in my cultural cuisine & I'm not going to start eating them now tongue Those worms look so fat & full of only God knows what's inside of them. Ewwww.
Lmaoooo....they are fat and full of proteins babe...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by Over10(f): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2019
This is koni(edible worm) na...very delicious
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by Unconquerable: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2019
wakililipupuru:
Thank God am a Muslim
What has being a Muslim got to do with this? It’s like someone saying, Thank God I’m a Christian, because of Boko Haram killings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Of Church Instrumentalists And Payments / What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? / Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.