Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm (21331 Views)

Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos / My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown / Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by XhosaNostra(f): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo....they are fat and full of proteins babe...

Remind me not to come to dinner at your house lol. What do they even smell like? I'm sure they have a fatty smell like bacon or sausage.
What will you not eat? If you can eat that, I'm sure you can eat anything tongue

Come eat lunch grin

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by Coolgent(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Christianity is a scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by wakililipupuru: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Unconquerable:
What has being a Muslim got to do with this? It’s like someone saying, Thank God I’m a Christian, because of Boko Haram killings.

Hallelujah
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by Amanew(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
Temple1288:
Ndi Isi Oji!
Nwanne m! This one weak me ooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by Amanew(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
Christ have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by eluquenson(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
Alhamdullilahi

Allahu Akbar kebeerah
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by Immarocks(f): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
this is not worm.... it's called "GYOR" in tiv ......susan kadanya in Hausa... tiv n oda tribes eat it.... but I don't know y a pastor I'll have to feed his congregation with it...though
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by Immarocks(f): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
luminouz:
These bloggers won't kill someone with lies....

I was thinking na earthworms or shiitworms(almost lost my fvcking appetite)...not knowing these are giant larva worms which are totally edible...I have eaten them before!!! Very proteinous...just like termites!!!

....giant Larva worms.... didn't know the name in English now I know
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by eliwa47(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
davillian:
Na so worm be for your eyes?
Tiv people will tell you what this is grin
Yea its not harmful, I used to eat it when I was in south Africa, very nutritious n delicious! Lol.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by seangy4konji: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
Those are not worms.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by Masterclass32: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
A con man will always be a con man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by luminouz(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Remind me not to come to dinner at your house lol. What do they even smell like? I'm sure they have a fatty smell like bacon or sausage.
What will you not eat? If you can eat that, I'm sure you can eat anything tongue

Come eat lunch grin
Lmaoooo...
They taste good,just like roasted bananas with a more pleasant flavour... They are odourless in soup cuz they have been dried before being sold.

I can't eat anything babe...I'm very picky as hell..but if o can eat roasted animals...why not some insects too,.

What are u having for lunch
Ewwwww....that I dont eat snails tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by davillian(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
eliwa47:

Yea its not harmful, I used to eat it when I was in south Africa, very nutritious n delicious! Lol.
I've not done this particular ones but have done the white ones

1 Like

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by TruthinAction: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
wakililipupuru:
Thank God am a Muslim

My friend, please you need Christ. Jesus is the only way to God. Jesus spoke of what is happening today but that doesn't mean that you don't have genuine pastors. There is no salvation in Islam and Mohammed. Even the Quran points you to Jesus.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
wakililipupuru:
Thank God am a Muslim
Delusion de everywhere jare no be today.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by TruthinAction: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
unclexofficial:
Pastor Penuel Mnguni, the controversial General Overseer End Times Disciples Ministries, is back in the news as he fed his church members with rice and worm. 

Pastor Penuel Mnguni who declared the Sunday, April 14th service a holy communion as he fed his members rice and worm, stated that they cannot eat what was prepared him and not be blessed. It was a meal of rice with worms and pork meat. Here are photos below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/17/pastor-penuel-mnguni-feeds-members-with-rice-and-worm/

They have seen anything yet. One day they will drink his urine and eat his feces. Stupid people everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
cry waha ??

For selling or buying your diamond, gold gem, jewellerys.

Contact us on. 07084399162.

Thank you for partner with us today
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by XhosaNostra(f): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...
They taste good,just like roasted bananas with a more pleasant flavour... They are odourless in soup cuz they have been dried before being sold.

I can't eat anything babe...I'm very picky as hell..but if o can eat roasted animals...why not some insects too,.

What are u having for lunch
Ewwwww....that I dont eat snails tongue

LMFAO @ snails. Gotcha, Lumz.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
You are wrong. These are edible larvae. I eat it too. The man of God may be bad, but he's not wrong this time around. These larvae are proteinaceous.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by titigenius: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
The fact that people ate that thing shows the weakness of the minds of this generation of humans. No wonder wicked practices are being accepted as normal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by Babygod: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
There will always be mumu among us - biblical quote

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm by Niflheim(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
It looks like OtemAtum was right.......................................for it was OtemAtum who said: [/b]"THE FEAR OF A GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF ALL STUPIDITY"[b]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Of Church Instrumentalists And Payments / What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? / Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.