Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

"Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari (11919 Views)

Jeff Bezos Hails President Buhari’s Climate Change Actions / Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari / Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari by mbos: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
by encouraging them to remain poor and poorer
Re: "Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari by themanderon: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
Friend of the poor indeed. He is so obsessed with poverty that he has to make everyone and everything he touches miserably poor.
Re: "Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari by Bulusc: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
Fetus you are a friend to Buhari,are you a poor person?
Re: "Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
He is sensible senseless
Re: "Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari by espeeroke: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
abbey621:

Poverty capital of the world yet you have money to subscribe and type on Nairaland? LMAO.....Nigeria is not poor, it's just corrupt....Money dey, are you brave enough to grab it?

You must be very dumb to have arrived at this your submission. All you need is enlightenment, I can sense you are one of this myopic Buharist. FYI, check the available poverty statistics, compare and contrast with 2014.
Re: "Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari by espeeroke: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
abbey621:

Poverty capital of the world yet you have money to subscribe and type on Nairaland? LMAO.....Nigeria is not poor, it's just corrupt....Money dey, are you brave enough to grab it?

You must be living in false reality. Hope you can relate with the fact that over 85% Nigerians are living in abject poverty, and again that Nigeria is 6th in the top log of world misery index thanks to the cluelessness of Buharig.

And, again may you know that when the key requirement to make money is 'bravery', then you can tell there is appalling misery . May God punish Buharig, the bringer of misery. Let somebody say Aaaaamen!
Re: "Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari by ivanG07(m): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
Islamicpope:
Keyamo you are a thieve. Better repent.this is your last warning
FRIEND of D poor Abi,is it not d poor d same poor bokoharam and Fulaniherdsmen are killing? Both of you are mistake to this country.
Re: "Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari by abbey621(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
espeeroke:

You must be living in false reality. Hope you can relate with the fact that over 85% Nigerians are living in abject poverty, and again that Nigeria is 6th in the top log of world misery index thanks to the cluelessness of Buharig.

And, again may you know that when the key requirement to make money is 'bravery', then you can tell there is appalling misery . May God punish Buharig, the bringer of misery. Let somebody say Aaaaamen!

Show me what you mean by abject poverty? 85% of Nigerians live in poverty yet we represent highest numbers of internet subscribers in Africa(111 million), yet we represent top 10 GDP in Africa. Even the most credible of sources can only say 50% of Nigerians live in poverty yet you think you are smarter than them? Keep deceiving yourself, unless you're an almajiri or living in the village somewhere, you are not in abject poverty, you've got a phone, you buy data. Abeg go sit down grin grin grin

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/26/africa/nigeria-overtakes-india-extreme-poverty-intl/index.html
Re: "Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari by espeeroke: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
abbey621:

Show me what you mean by abject poverty? 85% of Nigerians live in poverty yet we represent highest numbers of internet subscribers in Africa(111 million), yet we represent top 10 GDP in Africa. Even the most credible of sources can only say 50% of Nigerians live in poverty yet you think you are smarter than them? Keep deceiving yourself, unless you're an almajiri or living in the village somewhere, you are not in abject poverty, you've got a phone, you buy data. Abeg go sit down grin grin grin

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/26/africa/nigeria-overtakes-india-extreme-poverty-intl/index.html

You must be very dumb to relate internet subscription to poverty rate. So, by your logic, "he who subscribes to internet is not poor'. Funny! I doubt if you know the heck about what" poverty " is. Moreover, the GDP tells nothing about poverty rate, I can see you don't know that. Poverty rate pertains to the living situation of the people within a certain economy.

I can see, what you need is tutorial so as not to further keep exposing your ignorance.
Re: "Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari by abbey621(m): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
espeeroke:

You must be very dumb to relate internet subscription to poverty rate. So, by your logic, "he who subscribes to internet is not poor'. Funny! I doubt if you know the heck about what" poverty " is. Moreover, the GDP tells nothing about poverty rate, I can see you don't know that. Poverty rate pertains to the living situation of the people within a certain economy.

I can see, what you need is tutorial so as not to further keep exposing your ignorance.

First of all, I can tell you are uncultured hence the reason you need to result to insults before making a point. No country with a high tier GDP is considered poor, Nigeria is the only abnormally with about 50% poverty rate. Next, poverty index is measured by monetary figures, precisely $1.90 is used as a benchmark. Which means anyone surviving on less than that a day is considered poor. That is about $60 per month or 21,000 Naira per month. If you are saying that 85% of Nigerians are surviving on less than that per month then you are sadly mistaken. I can bet both of my Masters degrees that Nigeria does not have 85% of it's people poor! Next time you want to insult someone, make sure you know what the f**k you're talking about!
Re: "Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 19, 2019
This one is seriously campaigning for lai's job in the next cabinet

Re: "Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari by biztip: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2019
he initiates more people into poverty so DT he can befriend them. and among them are mostly northerners and yorubas
. DTS nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Governors Move To Secure Tickets For Selves, Associates / Multiple Explosion Rocks Galadima Kogo In Niger State / Chicago State University: Tinubu’s Certificate Not Fake – Temitope Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.