Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,926 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari (55505 Views)

Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari / Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner / Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by AnnouncerMedia: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
PRESS RELEASE

IHEDIOHA COMMENDS FG ON MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S ARREST

SAYS IGBOS ARE PEACE-LOVING PEOPLE

The former Governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha has commended the Federal Government on the arrest of the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

The former Deputy Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives made this remark in Abuja when he met the leadership of Arewa Consultative Forum, a foremost Northern sociocultural group.

Ihedioha disclosed that the Igbo's throughout history has been peaceful and accommodating people, as evidenced by their numerous businesses spread across the country.

He further expressed his thanks to President Muhammadu Buhari for his foresight in arresting the security situation occasioned in the South East in the past months, urging that any unity garnered through violence is never a lasting one.

Ihedioha also urged the Federal Government to give an ear to the numerous agitation rocking the country, saying that violence is an ill wind that blows that blows no one any good.

In his reaction, Chairman, Board of Trustees (BOT) of the group, Ambassador Shehu Malami, praised Former Governor Ihedioha for his detribalized and peaceful nature, noting that the spate of insecurity in the country is a result of the abandonment of the youth, which has culminated in the banditry, kidnapping, herders/farmers clashes that has spread to different parts of the country.

Malami also urged Ihedioha to consider himself one of them as they are all brothers in the Nigerian Project.

Signed

Chibuike Onyeukwu
Media Aide to His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha CON

July 1, 2021

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Abdul05: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
I can't imagine how could a fugitive be travelling on chartered private jet to several countries without being scared.

To my mind and to be honest,

The best thing , is to distribute money or whatever you need for the operations to your brothers and the mission will be carried .That ought to be the natural course of things abi?

As for me,this nothing but greed grin

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by matrixmuzi: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
U are just an ass writing rubbish . Retard

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by tutudesz: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Finally they can return to Imo and start preparing for 2023 elections grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Another loss for IPOB. grin

I thought they claimed all Igbo people love them and their violent rhetoric and coward leader?

Igbos are and will forever be peace loving people. IPOB shenanigans is not needed anywhere in Igboland!

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Tranquillity360: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
As expected from Eastern politicians,they know they have totally lost their power to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Even from prison Kanu will still continue doing his job of restoration of Biafra.

Ipob is not one man group.All the directorate knows what to do.

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by nairavsdollars(f): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Efulefu, You think by saying that Buhari will remove Supreme Court governor and reinstate you?

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by festacman(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Fear is bad. Men of substance and goodwill intimidated to 'hide under the bed' by loafers and criminals who were empowered with arms. NEVER AGAIN!

Meanwhile, I have a hunch that following the ESN's attack on homes of prominent Igbo personalities in Imo and Abia States as tagged "Sabo" by Nnamdi Kanu, some Igbo 'elders' held a midnight village-square meeting against him. They knew that if he succeeded in his IPOB cause, their safety will be under threat. It was likely he was lured to Kenya for promise of hefty donation and exposed to Kenyan authorities. Kenya Govt then exploited the situation for diplomatic and economic gains. Remember, this is just a hunch but it might contain elements of truth.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by mariahAngel(f): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
I support/stand for whatever brings peace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by NwaAmaikpe: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
shocked

Emeka, it's a little too late to lick ass.
The Supreme Court's judgement is here to stay.

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by ecolime(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
I am yet see a Northen leader or cleric attack northern criminals or even Boko Haram that has caused the death of thousands over the years.

I am not a fan of NK, IPOB, ESN neither do I support killing of security forces.

We southerners betray ourselves a lot and the Fulanis are cashing in on this disunity. We need to seat down, be cohesive and have a united front on issues affecting us.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Omoslim26: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Igbos are not just peaceful,they are builders not destroyers.
Mnk and his occult group kept calling for destruction knowing how it will affect a land they have never built anything worth a penny.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Supreme court Governor planting propaganda.

10 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Omoslim26: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Activist001:
Another loss for IPOB. grin

I thought they claimed all Igbo people love them and their violent rhetoric and coward leader?

Igbos are and will forever be peace loving people!

No sensible Igboman will ever stand by or support ipob.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by dejonathan(f): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
IPOB Governor don deny them again grin grin

No be juju be this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Ozinlex: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
ecolime:
I am yet see a Northen leader or cleric attack northern criminals or even Boko Haram that has caused the death of thousands over the years.

I am not a fan of NK, IPOB, ESN neither do I support killing of security forces.

We southerners betray ourselves a lot and the Fulanis are cashing in on this disunity. We need to seat down, be cohesive and have a united front on issues affecting us.

Don't tell me you believe he said that

You don't understand propaganda been used here, common use your head, he never said that

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by vr0xen: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Very good from imo true governor, no educated ibo man will support nnamdi Kanu. Am from anambra. How can you open up an offensive against the federal troops of a sovereign nation without having any military formation

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by seunlayi(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
AnnouncerMedia:
PRESS RELEASE

IHEDIOHA COMMENDS FG ON MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S ARREST

He further expressed his thanks to President Muhammadu Buhari for his foresight in arresting the security situation occasioned in the South East in the past months, urging that any unity garnered through violence is never a lasting one.

Ihedioha also urged the Federal Government to give an ear to the numerous agitation rocking the country, saying that violence is an ill wind that blows that blows no one any good.

In his reaction, Chairman, Board of Trustees (BOT) of the group, Ambassador Shehu Malami, praised Former Governor Ihedioha for his detribalized and peaceful nature, noting that the spate of insecurity in the country is a result of the abandonment of the youth, which has culminated in the banditry, kidnapping, herders/farmers clashes that has spread to different parts of the country.

Malami also urged Ihedioha to consider himself one of them as they are all brothers in the Nigerian Project.

Signed

Chibuike Onyeukwu
Media Aide to His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha CON

July 1, 2021

See the damage politics has done to this man

4 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Sirchef: 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
Proving that he is not in support of ipob
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Joromi1: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
This one that was scooped out of his seat and replaced with a supreme court candidate. Lol!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
When you see the dead decaying bodies of BH terrorists, only poverty and suffering is plastered all over. Most ipob operatives including their propagandists here do not differ from such tell-tale signs of poverty. The Igbo elites know that ipob is scam Cownu devised to live on charity like a grant thief. They know Cownu developed his own poverty alleviation scheme while the suffer head footmen are left all over the place like untended goats.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by ALTERNATEID: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
I guess we can now cancel Ihedioha. Should we call him Efulefu or Fulani slave?

11 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by techWriter2: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Emeka it s a little too late to lick ass The Supreme Court s knell is here to stay

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
Good

Even the madness was high at his mbaise hometown.

Was it not there we saw video of young boys that were naked carrying guns on major road

Was it not there heavy register of ipob members running in its tens of thousands was recovered.

Infact I felt his uneasiness and the urgency of this his press release

Nobody will sit and allow his home to be set on fire by fugitives. Only fools does that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sirchef:
Proving that he is not in support of ipob

Which reasonable human will support ipob?

Only touts na wetin full ipob

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by kennethfranc(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Fake news on d beat

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by iamDrRhymes(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
Looks like someone is joining APC soonest.

Meanwhile Rt Hon. Ihedioha was never a governor of IMO State. Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by meolaniyi(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
I can only believe this when l see the link of this news

4 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Skillsnigeria: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
NIGERIANS politicians, one family. I pity the zombie supporting them
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ihedioha didn't say this

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Saifullah01: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
ecolime:

who did this to us in this country? For the sake of argument let's assume no Northern leader has condemned insecurity, does that justify your condoning of criminality in the form of IPOB. Be bold with your assertion: you support the terrorist group IPOB - loud it. But don't come here with some warped innuendo trying to justify your support for criminality or terrorism.

And for the records the north is against bandits and killer herdsmen. The NAF has been bombing them for eons now we just don't make stupid statements like "when will the military bomb ipod", that's why even with the unfortunate strike on a wedding by NAF the north did not condemn the government (I can only imagine the multiple international agencies that will be tagged on SM if this happened in your region)

23 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics / Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.