Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today (2783 Views)

David Ajiboye Is Dead! Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Manager Dies / Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by dailynaijamode: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
Yoruba movie producer and actress Omowunmi Ajiboye is thanking God for the life in her.

She took to her IG page to celebrate her birthday today and she share these adorable photos and video dancing.

Her fans also Celebrate with her. Below us her IG statement."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME"

http://dailynaijamode.com/omowumi-ajiboye-nollywood-actress-celebrate-her-birthday-in-style/

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by indigenous234(f): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
I know say na this kind thing dey make FP so make I park here with this FTC
Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hmm...the first picture though
Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by Houseofglam7(f): 6:19am On Apr 18, 2019
See her trying na be like her younger counterparts with the cleavage baring and all....See how weird she looks in the first photo.
Damn!
Women.
Happy birthday to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by dayleke: 6:21am On Apr 18, 2019
Happy birthday to her....

First pic tho...
She no package dem well... The left one got an edge.

If you know, you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by Onyi22(f): 6:24am On Apr 18, 2019
Happy birthday to her
Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 18, 2019
dayleke:
Happy birthday to her....

First pic tho...
She no package dem well... The left one got an edge.

If you know, you know.

Eyes of the world!!! shocked shocked
Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by dayleke: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Eyes of the world!!! shocked shocked
is allowed. cool grin

"Oju Aye" is allowed.

Se I lied ni?
At least you too saw it and you agreed wif moi. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2019
dayleke:
is allowed. cool grin

"Oju Aye" is allowed.

Se I lied ni?
At least you too saw it and you agreed wif moi. tongue

Wetin your eyes find reach there? undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by dayleke: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Wetin your eyes find reach there? undecided

Habatically, it's too glaring na, as if you too no see am.
Look at her in the blue dress/gown, are they not "equal"?

"Aparo kan ko ga ju ikan lo laye, afi eyi ti o ba gun ori ebe." Lol
One of the lyrics from KSA song back in the days.....

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2019
dayleke:

Habatically, it's too glaring na, as if you too no see am.
Look at her in the blue dress/gown, are they not "equal"?

"Aparo kan ko ga ju ikan lo laye, afi eyi ti o ba gun ori ebe." Lol
One of the lyrics from KSA song back in the days.....
True! it looks somehow.

Eku owe oo eyin omo agba cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by crazyABO(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2019
Houseofglam7:
See her trying na be like her younger counterparts with the cleavage baring and all....See how weird she looks in the first photo.
Damn!
Women.
Happy birthday to her
women condemning women since time immemorial while 98% of people u following here are Male. Let her be wish her happy birthday n move on or lipsrsealed
Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by teresafaith: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2019
No be this harlot snatch her friend horseband con begin marry am
Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by dayleke: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

True! it looks somehow.

Eku owe oo eyin omo agba cheesy

Now you talking. grin

Awa niyen o eyin omo indomie.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2019
dayleke:

Now you talking. grin

Awa niyen o eyin omo indomie.... tongue

omo indomie ke?

Sho mo age mi ni?
Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by dayleke: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

omo indomie ke?

Sho mo age mi ni?

Se iwo gan mo age mi ni ki o to ma pe mi ni omo agba?
Amo o, omo agba naa so da o. embarassed

O da na, ki ni age re? Not in Chinese yrs o?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
dayleke:

Se iwo gan mo age mi ni ki o to ma pe mi ni omo agba?
Amo o, omo agba naa so da o. embarassed

O da na, ki ni age re? Not in Chinese yrs o?

grin tabani ka daale katunsha
i'm 53yrs old
Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by dayleke: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

grin tabani ka daale katunsha
i'm 53yrs old

Maamaa ooo!!!!!!
Owo meji fun enikan soso!!!!
E temi mole ke koja o....
My fine n sweet mummy.....
You go be my sugar mummy o..... grin

But wait o....
No woman comes out to declare her age like that joor....
Iro ni o...
53 ko 35 ni....
Oya ka da sile , ka ma tun sha mo o....

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 19, 2019
dayleke:

Maamaa ooo!!!!!!
Owo meji fun enikan soso!!!!
E temi mole ke koja o....
My fine n sweet mummy.....
You go be my sugar mummy o..... grin

But wait o....
No woman comes out to declare her age like that joor....
Iro ni o...
53 ko 35 ni....
Oya ka da sile , ka ma tun sha mo o....

Oya!!
I'm 53yrs old cool
Re: Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Ajiboye Is A Year Plus Today by IbukunSangotola(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
It's safe to call only the nipple a private part

(1) (Reply)

22yr Old Blessing, Is The 1st Nigerian Model To Be On A Dubai Magazine Cover. / Speed Darlington Returns To Instagram After His 168.3K Account Was Deleted / Hamisu Breaker Dorayi Is The First Hausa Singer To Be Verified On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.