Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Help!! My Phone Is Malfunctioning!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help!! My Phone Is Malfunctioning!! (715 Views)

Please Help My PHP Website Is Malfunctioning / HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware / [solution] USB Malfunctioning Or Flash Drive Not Recognized On Windows Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!! My Phone Is Malfunctioning!! by GraciasMagisco(m): 3:18am On Apr 18, 2019
To the Tech guys on here,

Not sure whats wrong with my phone, reached the data limit already for both Sims, i had to edit and try to expand the usage, been working out just well since then but suddenly stopped just over 32 hours ago, I've got data on my phone and its gonna expire soon if this isn't sorted, anyone out here got an idea what this is about?? And possibly major steps i could do with✌�✌� thanks
Front page please��������
Re: Help!! My Phone Is Malfunctioning!! by Craziestgirl(f): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2019
Sorry about your predicament. I'm sure you have restarted the phone multiple times without solving the problem.
Have you cleared the cache too?
You might have to borrow a phone to utilize your soon to expire data while you consider a factory reset as a last option.
Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1 Year Old $55 Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Website For Sale / Easy Way To Create Seo Friendly Website / Hosting With Unlimited Bandwidth And Unlimited Storage For Sale At 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.