Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People (12577 Views)

Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? / Mikel, Kanu, Yakubu Named Among Epl's Most Influential African Footballers Ever / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
maybachmusic:
Lol

Someone who almost won Egypt election without contesting

grin

Serious?
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Serious?

Yea

Google
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by IamGoke(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
holuwajobar:

He is black. That's the truth

What's the meaning of black?
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by holuwajobar(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
bewla:
the other is brown

Lol.. At first glance, Salah is white
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by holuwajobar(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
IamGoke:

What's the meaning of black?

Lol.. Is this sarcasm?

I meant his skin color
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
izzy4shizzy:
Lie lie, Mohammed Salah 26

Footballers go enter hell fire first first
na your entire generation go enter hell fire idiot , you are jelous of moh'd salah success, my see your papa name on list first before casting someone
u are dying with heatred no future no ambission thats what i'm wishing
ur papa will strugle to put a plate of rice on the table
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by OhiOfIhima: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
baiaon:
Despite his tremendous hardwork, Sadio Mane is not appreciated at Liverpool fc at all

What are your reasons for such perception? Is it because Mane was not include in the Time Magazine list. Mane is a beautiful player to the core but Mo Salah has made name for himself.

Remember, both are Muslims.
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by BetWinners(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

What are your reasons for such perception? Is it because Mane was not include in the Time Magazine list. Mane is a beautiful player to the core but Mo Salah has made name for himself.

Remember, both are Muslims
@Bold Text----- Yes.They both are Moslems but in the Moslem world,one of them is considered more of a Moslem because of his lighter skintone cool
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by BetWinners(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
holuwajobar:

He is black. That's the truth
Correct
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by Bigzigg(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
African Fast rising Star
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
Skipperrabiu:

na your entire generation go enter hell fire idiot , you are jelous of moh'd salah success, my see your papa name on list first before casting someone

I can bet you not up to 20 years, and you can't look me physically and spew this rubbish, ppl like you the hungry me to beat, don't ever quote me in ur miserable life again
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
Skipperrabiu:

I can bet you not up to 20 years, and you can't look me physically and spew this rubbish, ppl like you the hungry me to beat, don't ever quote me in ur miserable life again..
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by OhiOfIhima: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
BetWinners:
@Bold Text----- Yes.They both are Moslems [s]but in the Moslem world,one of them is considered more of a Moslem because of his lighter skintone[/s] cool

Nothing like such in Islam man..
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by BetterWorld100: 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
WhatsApp me on 09013910304 to know how to make money by answering questions. Class starts at 8pm.
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by BetWinners(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

Nothing like such in Islam man..
Then you know nothing OhiOfIhima cool
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by elRamani(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
izzy4shizzy:
Lie lie, Mohammed Salah 26
Footballers go enter hell fire first first

U know next to nothing i guess

otherwise u wuld av known diff races have diff ageing patterns
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by idom101: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
where is Buhari on that list?
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2019
izzy4shizzy:

I can bet you not up to 20 years, and you can't look me physically and spew this rubbish, ppl like you the hungry me to beat, don't ever quote me in ur miserable life again..
hmm u are still a kid to me i might even be 13 years but i'm worthy
see your life just trying to tanish someone future with such heatred people of such xracter like you are common , u are not even suppose to be on nairaland member idiot , if u then shut up ur bugging mouth down there i will make you lose ur 4ucking dignity to hell with u , do u think u are entering paradise with such habbit hmm dude paradise is not made for the bads its build for the good onces try change before its too late i'm not begging u , with such habbit u won't be welcome old chad
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 19, 2019
izzy4shizzy:

see your life just trying to tanish someone future with such heatred people of such xracter like you are common , u are not even suppose to be on nairaland member idiot , if u then shut up ur bugging mouth down there i will make you lose ur 4ucking dignity to hell with u , do u think u are entering paradise with such habbit hmm dude paradise is not made for the bads its build for the good onces try change before its too late i'm not begging u , with such habbit u won't be welcome old chad claiming of overage hmm i dnt give a demn when such mistake are made shy u gat me right idiot monkey the truth must be spoken weather you like it or not
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Skipperrabiu:

see your life just trying to tanish someone future with such heatred people of such xracter like you are common , u are not even suppose to be on nairaland member idiot , if u then shut up ur bugging mouth down there i will make you lose ur 4ucking dignity to hell with u , do u think u are entering paradise with such habbit hmm dude paradise is not made for the bads its build for the good onces try change before its too late i'm not begging u , with such habbit u won't be welcome old chad claiming of overage hmm i dnt give a demn when such mistake are made shy u gat me right idiot monkey the truth must be spoken weather you like it or not

From what you just typed , you are not just a kid but an uneducated and dumb one, you r lucky I can't lay my hands on you, I would have given you the home training you lack
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
izzy4shizzy:

From what you just typed , you are not just a kid but an uneducated and dumb one, you r lucky I can't lay my hands on you, I would have given you the home training you lack
Hmm i beleave that u were not given the good xracter at home u're lacking moral lesson at all expense your sense have long been depleted u're lacking sense diorder, mr educator the wise once says " u don't have to fall into a snake pit with both fit " the truth must alwalys be spoken u are nothing to me but illitrate just imagine someone like you wishing his fellow human being death hmm thats not a sign of good xracter
u have to keep all your heatred aside and apologise
i wont comment much about myself cos u dnt know me but let me advice you that its not everyone u see on the road that u would take him for granted have my signature
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by obontami: 10:50am On May 24, 2019
What of buhari?
Re: TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People by obontami: 10:52am On May 24, 2019
[quote author=Skipperrabiu post=77647962]
ur papa will strugle to put a plate of rice on the table [quote]

Chaiiii!!! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At / Why Can't We Have Decent Stadiums In Nigeria? / Soccer Star Project With Samson Siasia Begins Search For Grassroot Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.