Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At (12583 Views)

Olympic Games Qualifier :Equatorial Guinea 2 Vs Nigeria 1 (Full time) / Nigeria Into Olympic Basketball Qualifying Semifinals / Lagerback Wants Beijing Olympic Players In Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by Afam4eva(m): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2012
Why Are These Not Olympic Sports

I find it unfair that it's only the sports that are popular in Europe and America that are olympic sports. What about sports that we're good at.

‎​Nigeria has not won any medal at the London Olympics.
May be they should introduce new games like:

stealing public funds,
bomb planting,
how to set up panel of investigation ,
how to carry ballot box &
kidnapping,
scam
So that we can pick Gold medals quick quick !!!
What do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
afam4eva: I find it unfair that it's only the sports that are popular in Europe and America that are olympic sports. What about sports that we're good at.

stealing public funds,
bomb planting,
kidnapping,
scam
What do you think?

When did any other these your vices above turned to sports?

5 Likes

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by Afam4eva(m): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2012
ilugunboy:

When did any other these your vices above turned to sports?
When did kicking a round object and running around a big space like a hopeless 1diot become a sport. As long as it's a competition, then it's a sport. You think we can't have a sports that aims to award who can swallow the biggest size of eba.

4 Likes

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2012
afam4eva:
When did kicking a round object and running around a big space like a hopeless 1diot become a sport. As long as it's a competition, then it's a sport. You think we can't have a sports that aims to award who can swallow the biggest size of eba.

Lolzzz...my friend,quit it, none of those vices can find their way into gathering of sane societies.
Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by Okijajuju1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
afam4eva: I find it unfair that it's only the sports that are popular in Europe and America that are olympic sports. What about sports that we're good at.

stealing public funds,
bomb planting,
kidnapping,
scam
What do you think?

When did you join the Nigerian bashers?!

I am very hurt by this thread...

13 Likes

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by Afam4eva(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
Okija_juju:

When did you join the Nigerian bashers?!

I am very hurt by this thread...
This is just a fun thread that was inspired by the horrendous decimation of the Tigers yesterday.
Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by Okijajuju1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2012
afam4eva:
This is just a fun thread that was inspired by the horrendous decimation of the Tigers yesterday.

At the expenxe of my country!! Not enjoying it! cry

We lost to the US and in all other sports because Nigeria failed to prepare. Other countries begin preparations for the next Olympics the second the last one finished, Nigeria begins 2 weeks to the openings.. How do we expect to win..

4 Likes

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
We'll have them when Abuja hosts the Olympics. tongue

1 Like

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by 1800bc(f): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
I am not commenting on this thread.
Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by Lordave: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2012
The guy is just kidding. Can't you guys understand? SMH

1 Like

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by Lordave: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
1800bc: I am not commenting on this thread.
as far as I'm concern, you didn't even view this topic.

5 Likes

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by dasparrow: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
I thought it was a serious thread but I guess not.

Moving right along.......

1 Like

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by Ejine(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
I think 'Cluelessness' would make an interesting sport.
T.A. Orji would make us proud.

1 Like

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by seedord247(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
S*x. Calabar girls will represents us. angry grin
Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by femi4: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2012
you just did grin grin
Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by crackhouse(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2012
u have commented already.
Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by ANYPEN(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
afam4eva: Why Are These Not Olympic Sports

I find it unfair that it's only the sports that are popular in Europe and America that are olympic sports. What about sports that we're good at.

stealing public funds,
bomb planting,
kidnapping,
scam
What do you think?

How can humanbeing sound this Stu*pid

7 Likes

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by Emylexray(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2012

stealing public funds,
bomb planting,
kidnapping,
scam
What do you think?
you think this is funny? Sorry, i didn't even chuckle.

4 Likes

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by lawizle(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2012
afam4eva:

Laff wan make pepper enter my brain
Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by FXKing2012(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2012
On a more serious note, I think Nigerians, and in deed Africans, will be good at such sports as Ayo olopan, ridge making, ten te, snail racing, football with bottle cork, animal tracking, etc etc.
These westerners just fill the Olympics with sports they invented and good at and then win all the medals. smh!

9 Likes

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by sessydoo(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2012
Some ppl just lack sense of humour sha! Afam abeg chop knucle jor. nothing do u. that was a candid position on the state of things in this jungle called Nigeria. May God help us
Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by Emylexray(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
But you just did...^ ^
Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by Rhino5dm: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
What do expect from the brain of a yahoo yahoo crook? The OP aka afam4eva is wanted in several countries around the world for scamming and obtaining money fraudulently. He has several bogus websites under different IDs specifically for sending emotional drafts to innocent people around world requesting for assistance. I almost fell for his scam when he told me he specializes in designing websites.

Little wonders the crook is advocating for Olympic slots to display his talent and expertise, I indulge all sensible folks here to pay no attention to him. Onyeshi!

8 Likes

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2012
Maybe Africa seed game can be included but I doubt if Nigeria will win gold medal in it.
Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2012
Afam4eva, na wa 4 u o.
Ds s jst an expensive joke @ d xpense of 9ja.
Not funny @ all.

3 Likes

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by 27naira(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
who is more stu[i]p[/i]id, the poster or the moderator that brought this to frontpage ? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by slimyem: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
i opened this thread thinking it was going to be a suggestion of some of the games the poster below mentioned
FXKing2012: On a more serious note, I think Nigerians, and in deed Africans, will be good at such sports as Ayo olopan, ridge making, ten te, snail racing, football with bottle cork, animal tracking, etc etc.
These westerners just fill the Olympics with sports they invented and good at and then win all the medals. smh!
afam4ever just messed up what could have been a good topic with his unwarranted/pointless sarcarsm!
Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by yemmy19(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
Beer competition,I fink I can represent Naija in †̥hα̲̅†̥..... grin grin :[b][/b]D

1 Like

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by Clemzy16(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2012

stealing public funds,
bomb planting,
kidnapping,
scam
What do you think?
I Think You're A Fool.

3 Likes

Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2012
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by Kelvinj(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2012
27naira: who is more stu[i]p[/i]id, the poster or the moderator that brought this to frontpage ? undecided

I think the moderator is
Re: Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At by HAH: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
FXKing2012: On a more serious note, I think Nigerians, and in deed Africans, will be good at such sports as Ayo olopan, ridge making, ten te, snail racing, football with bottle cork, animal tracking, etc etc.
believe me even if this african sports are introduced due to our in discipline attitude we may not win a medal there. Don't you wonder why everything in Nigeria is regressing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soccer Star Project With Samson Siasia Begins Search For Grassroot Footballers / Why Can't We Have Decent Stadiums In Nigeria? / We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.