Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

‘I’m Far More Educationally Qualified Than Atiku’— President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I’m Far More Educationally Qualified Than Atiku’— President Buhari (388 Views)

A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike / Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

‘I’m Far More Educationally Qualified Than Atiku’— President Buhari by Ritzy10(f): 6:41am On Apr 18, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has accused the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, of not possessing the statutory educational qualification to contest the February 23, 2019 election.

In his counter-accusation, Buhari dared Atiku to produce his “educational certificates, indicating the schools attended by him, with dates,” before the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal.

He said Atiku made conflicting claims to the tribunal by claiming he won the election and at the same time challenged the entire result of the same election.

Buhari argued that “by virtue of Section of 137of the Electoral Act, petitioners cannot question the results of elections in states where they claim to have won and still retain themselves as petitioners” and urged the tribunal to dismiss the petition.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/im-far-more-educationally-qualified-than-atiku-president-buhari/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: ‘I’m Far More Educationally Qualified Than Atiku’— President Buhari by prospero5(m): 6:46am On Apr 18, 2019
Bovi and Basketmouth might soon lose their jobs to these two.

#everywhere stew comedy
Re: ‘I’m Far More Educationally Qualified Than Atiku’— President Buhari by MufasaRebirth: 6:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Lol
Re: ‘I’m Far More Educationally Qualified Than Atiku’— President Buhari by MufasaRebirth: 6:56am On Apr 18, 2019
The country is a f**king joke.....

Smh. angry
Re: ‘I’m Far More Educationally Qualified Than Atiku’— President Buhari by Mynd44: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2019

(1)

What's The Possibility Of A Revolution In Nigeria? / Pope Has Called Buhari On Leah Sharibu’s Matter – Catholic Bishop / You Don’t Have To Sell Your Soul To Fulani To Become Speaker -fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.