Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom (19817 Views)

Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Son Kidnaps Father, Collects N2.5m Ransom In Oyo (Photo) / Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2019
GavelSlam:

My contribution is simple.

Change your ways.

Stick your neck out for rule of law.

Eschew bigotry and corruption with all your might.

For as long as, you accommodate the Yahoo boy, the runs girls, your society would continue to haemorrhage and nobody would fix it apart from you and me.

Continue thinking this is an APC or PDP matter.

You are a top man.

Kindly be consistent with your comments so as to drive sense into the senseless.

May your Visions never faint. Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by GavelSlam: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

I beseech you to read and understand.

We are the corrupt people accusing ourselves of being corrupt.

Nigerians are one of the toughest people to lead in the World, we are too adamant on our ignorant wicked ways.

We are the genesis of our own problems.

Thanks for breaking it down for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2019
hm
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by Olatara(f): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2019
GavelSlam:
People keep shouting "government should".

Who are the agents of government?

A civil servant that partakes in corrupt practices would be the first to lament about the state of affairs.

The police is involved in every kind of criminal act imaginable.

The clerics are gaming the congregation.

The public believe "it is your turn so make as much as you can" .

People dey born like fowl.

Nigeria, a country of lots of unserious people.
My brother!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by poseidon12: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2019
mysteryman2014:
This is a big shame on the police. The police needs total overhaul to make them efficient and more responsive.

State Police is obviously needed. And restructuring, of course. But the useless character that is running the country has made it clear he is opposed to either. And people still support him but expect progress.
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by gladisa7: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2019
and Nigerians still dey go their embassy go find visa.
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by bluefilm: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2019
GavelSlam:
People keep shouting "government should".

Who are the agents of government?

A civil servant that partakes in corrupt practices would be the first to lament about the state of affairs.

The police is involved in every kind of criminal act imaginable.

The clerics are gaming the congregation.

The public believe "it is your turn so make as much as you can" .

People dey born like fowl.

I dey tell you.

Change begins with each and every one of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by poseidon12: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2019
Unity19:

Oga, you don't need to insult him to make your point.

Mr peace maker, where is the insult? Call a spade a spade.
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by poseidon12: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2019
oduademon:
Where can I go to learn kidnapping?

GavelSlam will teach you, I believe. He is already threatening someone.
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by vezycash(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2019
GavelSlam:
People keep shouting "government should"....

Nigeria is a country of human beings - not robots. They have eyes. They have ears. Only a foolish person, a saint or a suicide bomber will do virtuous things. Will virtue fill bellies? Esp our of HONEST leaders are eating billions of naira.

In fact, you wey dey talk, pointing at our speck when u have a forest growing under your eyes.
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by GavelSlam: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2019
poseidon12:

GavelSlam will teach you, I believe. He is already threatening someone.

Who would pay ransom for you factory reject?
grin
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2019
This is just you internalizing oppression
Nigeria/Nigerians wasn't always like this,
The same fools you keep voting for grew up with massive opportunities, most had ready jobs waiting for them, traveling abroad was a breeze, they collected salaries on time, they were treated in Nigerian hospitals, they schooled in Nigeria and some had scholarships to study abroad.

Now it's time to replicate all what they enjoyed and they tell you the youth are lazy and Nigeria would never work. There is an old video of Rotimi Ameachi telling an audience the reason politicians don't perform is because we don't demand accountability and that is the simple truth,

Just take your time to listen to Fela, we are all cowards and they know it. 'We always have reason to fear'
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I just build house
I get 2 house

Can you ever partake in a revolution like the Sudanese?
Oya blow Grammer coward

SunnyskyTG:

I beseech you to read and understand.

We are the corrupt people accusing ourselves of being corrupt.

Nigerians are one of the toughest people to lead in the World, we are too adamant on our ignorant wicked ways.

We are the genesis of our own problems.
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by GavelSlam: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2019
vezycash:

Nigeria is a country of human beings - not robots. They have eyes. They have ears. Only a foolish person, a saint or a suicide bomber will do virtuous things. Will virtue fill bellies? Esp our of HONEST leaders are eating billions of naira.

In fact, you wey dey talk, pointing at our speck when u have a forest growing under your eyes.

Until Jesus come abi?
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by poseidon12: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Government is supposed to be the best of us representing us, but of course it's the opposite.
Are you saying if Buhari had started his tenure by purging corrupt elements in BOTH parties Nigeria wouldn't have gone leaps in 4 years?

Politicians always test the waters in EVERY country, see what the citizens can take before they revolt, you know see how dumb they are, so in the absence of citizens that demands their rights, the country continues to go down the drain.

But Buhari himself is extremely corrupt. How can he purge political parties of corrupt elements?
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by GavelSlam: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
The same fools you keep voting for grew up with massive opportunities, most had ready jobs waiting for them, traveling abroad was a breeze, they collected salaries on time, they were treated in Nigerian hospitals, they schooled in Nigeria and some had scholarships to study abroad.

Now it's time to replicate all what they enjoyed and they tell you the youth are lazy and Nigeria would never work. There is an old video of Rotimi Ameachi telling an audience the reason politicians don't perform is because we don't demand accountability and that is the simple truth,

Just take your time to listen to Fela, we are all cowards and they know it. 'We always have reason to fear'
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I just build house
I get 2 house

Oya blow Grammer coward

The revolution is the revolution of your mind.

You really don't get it..
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:24am On Apr 18, 2019
GavelSlam:

Keep burying your head in sand.

In fact, na your home be next target.

You are shameless
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by GavelSlam: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You are shameless

I've left that to your father.
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2019
Just shut up you dolt
This is Ameachi telling you dummies why they steal from you.
Sleeping sheep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug0ifwslG84

GavelSlam:

The revolution is the revolution of your mind.

You really don't get it..
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by GavelSlam: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Just shut up you dolt
This is Ameachi telling you dummies why they steal from you.
Sleeping sheep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug0ifwslG84

You really are lacking in essential brain matter.

Beyond redemption.

Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by seangy4konji: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2019
It was ogun police that kidnapped you.
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2019
StaffofOrayan:

Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I just build house
I get 2 house

Oya blow Grammer coward

You can insult me how much you want, your response only tells who you are as a person, but the truth will always remain the truth.

We all knows who cowards are, Cowards are the ones who accuses others of not taking actions while they are seated.

You are seated listening to Fela when you are suppose to stand and be the change you desire.

How are you living your everyday life?
How is your ways of life affecting your Family, Friends, Neighbors?
How are you Influencing the ones who looks up to you?
What exactly is your purpose of existence?
What exactly are you living for?
What have you done/doing as a Nigeria to encourage other to live Patriotic?

Oh! You are there casting blames here and there, shey?

Majority Nigerians are unpatriotic, dishonest, greedy people. We need to change our mentality so opportunities can live here with us.

I can bet when someone like you travel to the United States, you'll only notice the beautiful developments, but truthfully the beautiful developments are in place due to the beauty residing in the individual citizens.

My Conclusion is, our Government are truly corrupt but what about we the masses? We are Corrupt, accept that.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by slowice(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2019
And as usual they ve denied it and claim its false without investigation.... Shame
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by periphetes: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2019
Well, I will still blame the government for this embarrassment. The President, Governors, senators, honourable, etc. We the citizens should always make the public office holders to be aware they are servant to the people. They were elected to serve the citizens of Nigeria as public servant to forestall law and order, create policies for the betterment of its citizens. The more Nigerians allow office holders to feel and act like gods with no accountability, the more ignorant they become to there duties.

When the head is sick, the whole body will surely collapse.
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2019
XD3G:
It's so obvious most of the Kidnappers are either retired Policemen or still in service, or how come we never hear of Policemen or their relatives being kidnapped?

NPF, always in the news for wrong reasons.

The guy was obviously kidnapped by serving policemen.

I've noticed in most kidnap cases the policemen are usually the ones hurrying up the relatives to quickly raise the money and give it to them to go and deliver to the kidnappers.Of course they just take the cash, share it and signal their accomplices to release the victim.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by AngelicBeing: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Shame of a country Nigeria. A Canadian came to Abeokuta with his Nigerian wife to set up farming and he was kidnapped. They got married in Ghana and lived for 5 years since 2014 no problem, came to Nigeria March 2019 got kidnapped . His sister in canada paid the ransom and probably her life savings.
“Aside from the ransom, they (police) asked my wife to give them N20,000 as transportation fare.
Shameless
[img]https://i./BsW.gif[/img]
When you tell them that the country is a dead shithole jungle, they will call you unpatriotic, Nigeria is beyond redemption, useless shithole jungle grin
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by AngelicBeing: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Keep supporting a failed govt without shame ok ...I hope you know that you and your loved ones are not immune from these Buhari grown kidnappers
Gbam, l wonder why any sane human in Nigeria will support this useless Federal government that has failed to protect her citizens angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2019
Hahaha
You expect kids from the viral girl 'success' school and thousands like it to come out and contribute anything meaningful to society, now that would be a miracle.

You all don't get it, what any country in the world invests in its youth is what it gets out, infact (just like a parent) I am surprised Boko Haram, Yahoo yahoo, kidnappings and cultism isn't more pronounced than it is, now THAT is a miracle.

In 20 years, 50% of Nigerian youths would be using one drug or the other, private universities would start producing graduates enmass in ALL fields, public schools would continue to be underfunded, bandits would overtake more states, am I a prophet? Nah only the blind can't see we are heading for a cliff.

When was the last time you read Nigeria invented ANYTHING? But hey it's my fault for not living like Jesus or Mohammed

SunnyskyTG:

You can insult me how much you want, your response only tells who you are as a person, but the truth will always remain the truth.

We all knows who cowards are, Cowards are the ones who accuses others of not taking actions while they are seated.

You are seated listening to Fela when you are suppose to stand and be the change you desire.

How are you living your everyday life?
How is your ways of life affecting your Family, Friends, Neighbors?
How are you Influencing the ones who looks up to you?
What exactly is your purpose of existence?
What exactly are you living for?
What have you done/doing as a Nigeria to encourage other to live Patriotic?

Oh! You are there casting blames here and there, shey?

Majority Nigerians are unpatriotic, dishonest, greedy people. We need to change our mentality so opportunities can live here with us.

I can bet when someone like you travel to the United States, you'll only notice the beautiful developments, but truthfully the beautiful developments are in place due to the beauty residing in the individual citizens.

My Conclusion is, our Government are truly corrupt but what about we the masses? We are Corrupt, accept that.
Re: Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Hahaha
You expect kids from the viral girl 'success' school and thousands like it to come out and contribute anything meaningful to society, now that would be a miracle.

You all don't get it, what any country in the world invests in its youth is what it gets out, infact (just like a parent) I am surprised Boko Haram, Yahoo yahoo, kidnappings and cultism isn't more pronounced than it is, now THAT is a miracle.

In 20 years, 50% of Nigerian youths would be using one drug or the other, private universities would start producing graduates enmass in ALL fields, public schools would continue to be underfunded, bandits would overtake more states, am I a prophet? Nah only the blind can't see we are heading for a cliff.

When was the last time you read Nigeria invented ANYTHING? But hey it's my fault for not living like Jesus or Mohammed

If Heaven truly showed you the said visions about the dangers lying ahead of Nigeria, the same Heaven should have shown you the solution, the way out of the said dangers lying ahead.

It's one of 2 things, it's either your visions are incomplete or you're living from illusion.

Meanwhile, your said vision about Nigeria and Nigerians is total codswallop.

In the next 20 - 50 years, Nigeria/Nigerians shall be one of the most productive set of humans living on the surface of Earth. Mark my Words.

Talk is cheap, only time will reveal the Lightful Reality.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja / Man Commits Suicide In NAPTIP Detention / Man Who Stole Home Theatre And Mattress In Delta Beaten & Paraded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.