Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

That Weird non-religious Genuis Level Classmate In University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / That Weird non-religious Genuis Level Classmate In University (598 Views)

I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Weird non-religious Genuis Level Classmate In University by sacajawea: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2019
Did Anyone have That Weird, Extremely Smart Genuis that Dressed Funny but was very Confident in School
I remember then in the 90's there's was this ana Guy in the Physics Department, Extremely Intelligent wore Black everytime With Glasses
He was the first atheist i met. He Corrected and Challenged Lecturers
Re: That Weird non-religious Genuis Level Classmate In University by BruncleZuma: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2019
I had one also...just that he was ultra-religious.
Re: That Weird non-religious Genuis Level Classmate In University by sacajawea: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2019
BruncleZuma:
I had one also...just that he was ultra-religious.
Na This One Was Not Emotional one bit Had Zero Interest in Fun or Mundane things
He also Smoked Weed a Lot
Re: That Weird non-religious Genuis Level Classmate In University by BruncleZuma: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2019
sacajawea:

Na This One Was Not Emotional one bit Had Zero Interest in Fun or Mundane things
He also Smoked Weed a Lot
Did I mention he had No emotions
This dude was a bundle of emotions and he may have been on the sauce in secret.
Re: That Weird non-religious Genuis Level Classmate In University by sacajawea: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2019
BruncleZuma:
This dude was a bundle of emotions and he may have been on the sauce in secret.
Lol they Are Not on the Same Level, this Man had attained a Higher Level of Consciousness
Re: That Weird non-religious Genuis Level Classmate In University by sacajawea: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Aah Tony Aka CPU this was Somebody a well Respected Professor emeritus Openly Admitted that He is more Intelligent than Him grin
The Dr Said His Brain is On another Level grin grin grin pure Genius!
Re: That Weird non-religious Genuis Level Classmate In University by BruncleZuma: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
sacajawea:
Aah Tony Aka CPU this was Somebody a well Respected Professor emeritus Openly Admitted that He is more Intelligent than Him grin
The Dr Said His Brain is On another Level grin grin grin pure Genius!

Where is he now...?
Re: That Weird non-religious Genuis Level Classmate In University by sacajawea: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
BruncleZuma:

Where is he now...?
I currently don't Know
Re: That Weird non-religious Genuis Level Classmate In University by BruncleZuma: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
sacajawea:

I currently don't Know
Too bad
Re: That Weird non-religious Genuis Level Classmate In University by czarina(f): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
He was the sweetest, non-religious person I know. Insanely intelligent.

Funny thing is, he grew up in Canaanland. And his people are quite religious.
Re: That Weird non-religious Genuis Level Classmate In University by pastie(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
I wish you know how he is faring now, I expected him to be living large, been genius academically without excelling in your life endeavors will be a total waste of time.

Dundee united, gather here, lets trace their end root so that we won't disturb ourselves in trying to be being genius.
Re: That Weird non-religious Genuis Level Classmate In University by sacajawea: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
pastie:
I wish you know how he is faring now, I expected him to be living large, been genius academically without excelling in your life endeavors will be a total waste of time.

Dundee united, gather here, lets trace their end root so that we won't disturb ourselves in trying to be being genius.
From the Little i Know Then Living Large May Not be his thing, But No he Definitely won't be poor. Plus His Background was a bit of the Affluent one

(1) (Reply)

Download Up To Date FUTO Post UTME Past Questions And Answers (from 2005 - 2018) / "Calculations In Physics For College Students" - By Olaitan S. O. / Accident: Group Mourns Fedpoly Offa Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.